• Published 15th Oct 2014
  • 943 Views, 15 Comments

Wrath of the Titans: My Little Pony version - IceDragonKing



The Titans will be escape soon, Equestria will be destroy. Most of the Gods are only take care of themselves only. Zeus, Hades and Poseidon get captured in the Underworld. Only the Royal Sisters who can save them.

  • ...
18
 15
 943

Island of Kail

Chapter 4 Island Of Kail

On the Ship...

"Now... which way to the Fallen One?" asked Luna.

"Who is the Fallen One?" asked Applejack.

"That is suppose to be Hephaestus, God of Blacksmith," said Discord.

"And who is Hephaestus?" asked Twilight.

"Hephaestus is the God who created the Trident of Poseidon, Staff of Hades, Fire Sword of Lucifer...

and Lightning Sword of Zeus. And he is also grandfather of Hedone and Princess Cadance.

That is mean he is your grandfather-in-law Twilight," said Luna and Twilight have her eyes bugging out.

"So... where're we going find this 'Island of Kail'?" asked Spike.

"Let them out from the chains," said Celestia.

"What?!" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Princesses, I don't want to be disrespect. But if we let them out, they will escape!" said Rarity.

"Me and my brothers can help you to go there," said Triton.

"Trust us!" said Agenor.

"Don't believe their lies Princesses!" said Rainbow Dash.

"Hephaestus can help you find Zeus, Poseidon and Hades." said Otus.

"It must have another way!" said Applejack but the Princesses didn't listen to her and they make the chains that containing hands

and necks of Triton, Otus and Agenor vanish in the air with their magic.

"Thanks," said Otus and he gives them a hand. Then, Princess Celestia hand over him the Trident of Poseidon.

"Don't let our family down." said Luna and Otus holding the trident in his hand, along with Agenor and Triton.

The trio walk to the head of ship and hit the trident on the ground very hard. Then, the ship start to go on

by auto and heading to the way where the Island of Kail is.

Meanwhile in the Center of Tartarus...

"Chain them up!" said Lucifer and Balius and Xanthius are dragging the three Gods forward to the shrine.

Then, the Four Horses of Apocalypse walking toward to the Three Gods and help Balius and Xanthius chain them up at the shrine.

"To Kronos, Hydros and Stratos... we had brought Zeus, Poseidon and Hades to you as you're order," said Lucifer.

"ZEUSSSSSSS!" shouted Kronos.

In the meantime: the Other Side of Tartarus...

"How did you feel Tirek? I am now your replacement. You are now nothing but failure!" said Pride of Ixion.

"You don't know what the Titans can do! They can destroy the whole land! Not just Equestria!

But our home, Land of the Zebras, Dimondia or even the Changeling Kingdom and the Griffon Kingdom as well!" said Tirek.

"After the Titans destroyed everything. I will rebuild all of it, united it as one and everything will be at my command only!" said Pride of Ixion.

"And how are you suppose to rebuild the whole lands after they get destroyed?" asked Tirek

"Just ask the Titans to give me the power to do that. The Titans are now my friends. Enemies of my enemies are my friends," said Pride of Ixion

"And you believe they will do so easily?" asked Tirek

"Time for change has come Tirek. Worship the Titans and I will give you the freedom!" said Pride of Ixion

"I may don't like this 'friendship' of the Ponies and really much want to conquer them for the betrayal of them to the Olympians.

But I'm serve the Olympians, not the Titans. I may have no this 'friendship' that you have with the Titans

but I do have the honor of being as a servant of the Olympians," said Tirek.

"If you choose that way, hope that you like for still being in a prison," said Pride of Ixion and he's turn back on Tirek.

"You deserve to be in here Tirek. This is where are you belong." said Pride of Ixion and he's walk away from Tirek and don't look back to him.

Meanwhile at the Island of Kail...

"Here we are..." said Agenor

"The Island of Kail," said Triton

"I'm not going to touch this trident again unless it's really necessary!" said Otus and he's let his hand go from the trident.

Later inside the Forest of the Island...

"GAAAAHHHH!"

"What's that noise?" asked Soldier.

"Maybe a Roc," said Sheikh.

"Roc?" asked Twilight.

"The Giant Two-headed Eagles that live once lived in the desert of our. I thought they gone extinct," said Sheikh and then a large carcass is drop down from the high above the canopy.

"What... is that?!" asked Fluttershy and Sheikh Suleimare walks near to the carcass.

"A Rompo, the creature that have head of rabbit, front body of lion and rear body of bear," said Discord.

"Is it dangerous, I mean if it's alive?" asked Applejack.

"It is a herbivore creature but it is a very protective for its territory," said Sheikh.

"ROARRR!"

"What was that?!" asked Rarity and then three gigantic amphibious eels dwell down from the tree and jump out to bite the dead body of Rompo.

"AHHHHHH!" screamed The Girls and Spike.

"Seriously?! They're just the Dandans. I bet that they following the trail of that carcass," said Discord.

"ROARRR!"

The Dandans quickly carry the body of Rompo in their mouths and dwelling away as fast as it can to go away from them.

"Kusharakipatimamitari! Pokativaritokilamiya!" said Sheikh.

"Can you speak our language please?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"He can't speak in our language everytime. You should know that Rainbow Dash," said Discord.

"So... what is he saying?"Asked Rarity.

"Luckily that those eels are not aimed at us. But there a lot of things that are more dangerous that them," said Discord

"ROARRR!"

"That sound not good!" said Pinkie Pie.

"I remembered that voice... it's a Dioskilos!" said Celestia.

"Dio-what?!" asked Spike.

"Two-headed giant fox." said Luna and the a Dioskilos run out from the deep of the forest and confront them.

"I bet that its following the trail of the smell of that dead Rompo as well." said Spike

"But it's going to eat us instead!" said Pinkie Pie.

"ROARRR!"

Then Triton accidents step on a vine and activate the other vines around them, let down equipoise rocks from above and scare the Dioskilos away.

"Whatever going to happen. Don't do anything that stupid!" said Celestia and then the rods are come out from

the underground and form into a cage to imprison Triton, Otus and Agenor.

"My sister just said don't do anything that stupid!" said Celestia.

"We didn't do anything!" said Triton and then he was pull up along with his brothers to go as height as the canopy are.

"Oh great!" said Otus.

"Cut off the equipoise rock!" said Twilight and a soldier run to cut if off.

"Don't cut it!" said Agenor and the soldier stop.

"They maybe immortals like us but that will give them a lot of the broken bones." said Luna.

"ROARRR!"

Then, all of them go to listen the voice that came from the deep of the forest, far away from them in the fog.

Author's Note:

The crossover story between Wrath of the Titans 2012 and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Wrath of the Titans 2012 and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.

In the African Myth, Rompo is a carnivore but in this story. It is an aggressive herbivorous creature that 'hoard' in its territory. It also has the same physical appearance like in the real world myth. And of course, in My Little Pony Comic 24. Roc is a prehistoric creature.
But that didn't mean it can't be ever extinct. And of course, the Roc are now evolved to have to become two-headed creatures.