• Published 15th Oct 2014
  • 944 Views, 15 Comments

Wrath of the Titans: My Little Pony version - IceDragonKing



The Titans will be escape soon, Equestria will be destroy. Most of the Gods are only take care of themselves only. Zeus, Hades and Poseidon get captured in the Underworld. Only the Royal Sisters who can save them.

  • ...
18
 15
 944

Cyclopes!

Chapter 5 Cyclopes!

"ROARRR!"

"Cut off the equipoise rock!" said Triton, Otus and Agenor and then something is pulling them to the other side of the forest.

"Triton! Otus! Agenor!" said Luna and she's fly follow them with her older sister.

"Cut off the equipoise rock!" said Triton.

"Cut it!" said Otus.

"NOW!" said Agenor.

"No worry! We're coming!" said Luna but they all quickly disappear in the fog on the other side of the forest.

"Sister, did you saw where they go?" asked Celestia and her younger sister shook her head as no.

Then, something has throwing a tree up to them. They both quickly landed on the ground and run to hide behind the tree.

"What was that?!" asked Luna.

"ROARRR!"

"I'll go to check it out," said Celestia and she's walk out from the hind of the tree to see what threw the tree to them.

She's heard a noise of the foot steps coming from the fog. Then, it's revealed to be a 30 ft. tall figure

that have lower part as a pony but the upper part is the chimpanzee-like and its has one eye and a horn on its forehead.

"ROARRR!"

"You got to be kidding me!" said Celestia.

Later...

"Everypony run for your lives!"Said Luna and she's fly out from the fog with her older sister.

"ROARRR!"

"What was that?!" asked Rarity.

"Princesses!" said Twilight.

"What are coming?!" asked Fluttershy.

"The Cyclopes!" said Discord.

"The Cy-what?!" asked Spike, Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

"ROARRR!"

Then, a Cyclops walk out from the forest and revealed itself to Twilight and her friends and they are run to hide behind the logs.

It's use its sword to swinging at the tree, cut it to find the first Princesses of Equestria.

"Kishangataligatakomataka!" said Cyclops.

"Looks like I don't have to explain about what Cyclopes are now," said Sheikh.

"Yeah..." said Rainbow Dash and then another Cyclopes with two horns on its forehead appear from behind of them.

"KITAKASHA!" shouted Cyclops.

"Okay, here the plan! Thallo! You and another soldier go with Applejack, Rainbow Dash.

and Discord to help the Princesses. The rest help me deal with this guy!" said Twilight.

"We're on it!" said Applejack and she's run with Discord, Rainbow Dash, Thallo and a soldier to help the Princesses.

"Shoot it!" said Twilight and she's shoot a beam from her horn with Rarity to it but their magic are no use to against a Cyclops.

"ROARRR!"

The Cyclops grabs his hammer and strike on the ground. Separate them apart and kill a soldier along with.

"NO!" shouted Twilight.

"Split up!" said Spike and he's run with Rarity to protect the girl he's in love.

"ROARRR!"

Meanwhile, the Princesses accidentally found another trap of the Cyclopes. So they lead it to its own trap.

"HEY!" shouted Luna.

"I'm hope you know what are you doing Luna," said Celestia.

"I'm hope so like you,"Said Luna and then a Cyclops that running follow them appear out from the fog and try

to slash them with his sword. Then, Applejack and the others that sent by Twilight had arrive.

"We need you all to hold it!" said Luna and Applejack throws a rope to right leg of the Cyclops

while Rainbow Dash and Discord are on the left. Thallo and another soldier help them pulling the rope to bind its arms.

The Princesses form a sword for each of them and landed on the ground. The Cyclops try to use his hand to grab them but

they both poke the swords into his hand. They put their swords deeper and deeper into his hand.

"GRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed #1 Cyclops

Meanwhile...

"Kikatako!" shouted #2 Cyclops after he's strike his hammer at the log that Rarity and Spike are use to hiding.

"AHHH!" screamed Rarity.

"KRAAH!" shouted #2 Cyclops and he's about to strike them with his hammer again.

"GRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed #1 Cyclops and this makes the second Cyclops to go

after the voice its heard, leaving Spike and Rarity to go shock from what just happened.

Back to the fight Between the Princesses and the first Cyclops...

"GRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed #1 Cyclops and it's try to pull his hand out from the swords.

Then, the Princesses let go of the swords and let go of the Cyclops and Luna step on the trap

and let the log upon them to strike behind at neck of the Cyclops and he's fall down to the ground.

"Ohh..." said #1 Cyclops and the Princesses fly upon him and landed on his chest.

"Where are out cousins?!" asked Luna and then the second Cyclops is arrive and pull out his hammer to smash them.

But the Princesses pull out the weapons of Hades and Poseidon and threatening him.

"YITAMO! YITAMO! YITAMO!" said Elder Cyclops and he's show a cage that containing Triton, Otus and Agenor.

"You three have the nice patience," said Celestia

"We three show this old guy the meaning of the real stallions!" said Otus and the Elder Cyclops drop the cage down and set them free.

"Pitama... Poseidon! Hades!" said Elder Cyclops and he's point to the weapons that the two Princesses are holding in their hands.

"Natasay! Natasay! Natasayyy!" said Elder Cyclops and he's bow down along with another Cyclops that once going to smash the Princesses.

Author's Note:

The crossover story between Wrath of the Titans 2012 and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Wrath of the Titans 2012 and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.

The Cyclopes have the lower part as pony and upper part as chimpanzee-like in version of Equestria. (Like in the film of the 7th Voyage of Sinbad in 1957, that the Cyclopes have lower part as satyr and upper part as ordinary Cyclops.)