• Published 17th Sep 2014
  • 1,556 Views, 34 Comments

The sweetest pie - Cookiecreeper



Cheese sandwich returns to pony ville with exciting news!

  • ...
8
 34
 1,556

The truth pt2

Pinkie Pie shot out the door with little to no reasoning, confusing Mrs. Cake. The blue mare pulled a tray of cookies out of the oven when she heard soft hoof steps tip toe down the stairs of the bakery. Mrs. Cake smiled and set the tray on the counter.

"Fluttershy, dearie, would you like an almond and chocolate cookie?" she asked, offering up her baked treats. Fluttershy sniffed delicately and thought about it.

"No thank you but Angel would love a carrot cupcake... o-only if you have any of course." Fluttershy asked politely, giving a shy smile. Mrs. Cake looked at the pantry and looked back at the yellow pegasus.

"Why don't I take a looksie for you, huh?" Mrs. Cake said with a wink.

Pinkie Pie bounded through the town centre with a big smile. She was hoping that Cheese Sandwich wouldn't take it too seriously but at the same time she KNEW he wouldn't take it too seriously. Rainbow Dash flew through the clouds and spotted the pink pony.

"Hey Pinks! I haven't seen you a while; what happened?" She questioned with a grin. Pinkie Pie looked up and smiled back.

"OH I was just depressed and refused to come out of my room due to my emotional torment; no biggie!" Pinkie Pie replied and bounded on. Rainbow Dash stopped and thought.

".. Wait what?"

Cheese Sandwich looked at himself in a stream of water near his mountain top tree. He smiled.. but... he felt weird. He felt awkward. He stared at boneless 2 and thought to himself.

Do I... want this Cheese asked in his head, falling to his plot. He sighed as his bubbly mane drooped. He did want it, but at the same time he didn't want it. He looked at the rubber chicken again, his spring green eyes growing.

"Boneless, what should I do? I love Pinkie, Celestia knows I do, but... I'm a party pony! I'm constantly travelling but Pinkie Pie is Ponyville's PERSONAL party pony! We would grow apart! And what if I hurt her? I... I don't want it to be so OFFICIAL! It's so stressing and if I do something wrong; she's going to hate me forever!" Cheese Sandwich said. He stared at his hooves, asking for an answer. What should he do? He doesn't want to hurt her. He doesn't want to hurt himself. He looked into the stream again, shocked to see his mane almost flat.

"No no no no no NO NO!" He denied trying his best to 'fuzz' it up. He darted his head from side to side and saw a pink blur. He stared and hid his head in is hooves.

"Craaaaaaap."

Author's Note:

Sorry about the short crappy chapter; I had a good idea for the next PROPER part of th2e story but I forgot most of this so you got... this. Yeah... sorry.:facehoof:

Comments ( 1 )

Oh boy...well, no need to rush it. I love the story so far and these past couple chapters just threw me for a loop though....

Login or register to comment