• Published 17th Sep 2014
  • 1,556 Views, 34 Comments

The sweetest pie - Cookiecreeper



Cheese sandwich returns to pony ville with exciting news!

  • ...
8
 34
 1,556

The date

Cheese Sandwich was napping under a tree close to Ponyville. He was hugging Boneless 2 tightly dreaming of Pinkie Pie.


"Oh Pinkie! I'd love some of your cupcakes!" Cheese mumbled dreamily. He sucked his hoof slowly, until he was woken up by a sudden noise. He opened one eye to find himself looking like a baby colt. He blushed and took his hoof out of his mouth immediatly. He yawned and then looked up at the sky.


"What the hay?! I couldn't of been asleep THAT long! If I don't hurry up I'm gonna be late for my date with Pinkie!" Cheese rambled. He whipped off his poncho blanket and put on his best shirt. Cheese Sandwich searched for anything else he should take with him. He set Boneless 2 on his back; he then spotted the photo of him and the pink mare in leiterhosen holding a gallon of cider. He smiled warmly and carefully placed it in his pocket and set off for Ponyville.


Pinkie Pie was cleaning her bedroom until she glanced at the clock. She stared at the clock in horror and rushed to her closet. She fumbled through her best dresses, until she saw her gala dress. She had only ever worn it once and it was in near mint condition. She beamed and threw it on. She brushed her cotton mane (as best she could) then placed her hat on her head. She scanned the room for Boneless and found the picture of her and Cheese Sandwich in leiterhosen holding a gallon of cider. She grinned and placed it in her peppermint handbag. She found Boneless, set him on her back and trotted over to the stairs. Mrs. Cake came up to Pinkie Pie.


"Oh THERE you are, Pinkie! I need you to do me a favour; ya se-"


"Sorry Mrs. Cake! Can't do anything tonight; I have a date!" Pinkie Pie said, heading towards the door.


"Alright then! I won't keep ya." Mrs. Cake said, taking a tray of muffins out of the oven.


"Thanks! I knew you'd understand!" Pinkie Pie said, pushing the door open.


Cheese Sandwich and Pinkie Pie rushed into the restaurant from different ends and they both got to the table at the same time.


"Sorry I'm late!" They rambled simultaneously. Giggling, they each took a chair.


"So Pinks! How were you able to get in through the back?" Cheese Sandwich asked, gazing into the party pony's sky blue eyes.


"Well! When you know ALL the princesses, a member of the elements of harmony AND the top party planner in Ponyville, you get certain opportunities." Pinkie Pie explained, staring back into his spring green eyes.


"Wow! And how is Cadence?" Cheese asked.


"And her unborn baby?!" Pinkie Pie announced, flinging out her forelegs.


"Madam; may I ask you to- oh my! I am so sorry, Miss Pinkamena." A waiter said, looking a little uneasy.


"It's okay! May we order?" Pinkie Pie asked politely, folding her menu.


"Of course ma'am, and sir." The snooty waiter replyed.


"May I have the hay chips?" Cheese Sandwich asked.


"And may I have the fried eggs?" Pinkie asked with a smile that lit up the room.


"Of course. You're food shall be here as fast as possible." He said, a glowing cyan aura lighting up the menus.


"Isn't this place great?" Cheese said, putting a hoof on Pinkie's.


"Let's see if you brought it…" Pinkie Pie said shiftily. They both pulled out their rubber chickens at the same time.


"You brought it!" They said at the same time.


"Here you are." The waiter said, giving the party ponies their food.


"Thank you." The bubbly Pinkie Pie said.


"Well; let's dig in!" Cheese Sandwich said.


Cheese Sandwich walked Pinkie Pie home.


"I had a great time tonight, Cheesie." Pinkie Pie blushed gratefully. She kissed Cheese Sandwich on the cheek then went into Sugarcube Corner. Cheese rubbed his cheek and smiled.


"Sh- she kissed me… YES! This time she kissed ME!" Cheese Sandwich yelled happily. He then bounded down the street humming to himself.


Things are finally going my way! Cheese said in his head.