• Published 5th Aug 2014
  • 930 Views, 6 Comments

Tiger Stripes - sunnypack



Luna zealously keeps a tiger plushie as she dozes through the day. Celestia gazes with exasperation but good humour. How did Luna come across the cute little doll? What's this game they've been playing for over 1000 years?

  • ...
2
 6
 930

6 - Year 40-50: Celestia's Moon (Part 1)

Luna grudgingly gave her sister a bag of bits, back then they were pure gold so they were worth quite a bit, as she would find out in over a thousand years.

Celestia had an expression that made Luna grind her teeth.

“See? I told you I could get my ponies to speak Modern Equestrian,” she lilted smugly, battering her eyes tauntingly at her little sister.

Luna growled, like a tiger.

“Though thou hast made thine point we shall continue our way of speech until our ponies speakest it fluently as would be the norm,” she pronounced moodily.

“Now, now, dear sister no need to sulk,” she offered reasonably. “I’m sure we can come to an agreement, how about I pay for some confectionary goods? I recently came into a fair bit of money as of recently.”

Luna stamped a hoof in frustration.

“How thou obtained a spell on clairvoyance will be beyond us,” Luna complained.

Celestia grinned and simply sat there jiggling her bag of bits.

Luna stalked out of Celestia’s room and slammed her doors.

“That sister of mine, so condescending!” Luna grumbled as she narrowly avoided tackling some guards who were just innocently passing by.

“I wish there was some way to get her to understand- “ she stopped and snorted, annoyed “ –now she hast changed my-mine speech for the worse!”

Suddenly, she paused and grinned.

There was a way.

It would be absolutely delicious.

-----

Celestia waved away the last petitioner, dismissing them after a successful resolution to establish an outpost on west coast.

Today was a day to be on guard, for her sister had looked vengeful this morning.

A trickle of sweat rolled down her forehead, matting a small patch of fur.

What if? No it wasn’t possible, her sister didn’t know.

Celestia proceeded to the royal kitchens in all due haste. She burst through the double doors, frightening a good many cook and almost dove into the small cooler, kept cold by a steadily glowing crystal. She sighed in relief.

The newest invention of her little ponies was a delicious confectionary treat called a ‘cake’.

Celestia had been enamoured with the idea straight from the beginning and she had ordered several batches of cake to be made. The delicious treat was prepared for her afternoon tea but Celestia had feared her sister laying hooves on it, but it appeared to be unfounded.

She poked at the cake with a freshly scrubbed snout, getting a small amount of cream on the tip of her muzzle. She lapped it up greedily. It tasted fine! Divine! Awe-inspiringly delightful! It settled pleasantly and her only regret numbered that she could not appreciate any more.

Celestia felt drowsy and yawned. Today she been a long day of her duties and she retired to her bed. Next morning would be a full day and she had to be prepared.

Lying down, she closed her eyes, drifting off to a pleasant sleep and hoping for pleasant dreams.

-----

Celestia awoke with a start, her dreams had been empty and she hadn’t dreamt of mountainous valleys of cake that she intended.

Oh well, she thought. Dreams rarely did go as intended.

She got up but found her balance was unsettlingly off. She stumbled and hit her head against a bedpost.

“Oww!” she exclaimed, rounding on the bed and seeking to turn it into ash. It was then she noticed something terribly wrong.

Her bed was dark, her drapes were dark, her mane was dark and her coat was dark.

They were all a shades of blue with one dominant colour scheme:

Midnight blue.
There was only one course of action available to Celestia after this.

“LUNNNNNNNAAAAAAAA!” she screamed like a little filly.

Author's Note:

Ha this is part one of two for a long awaited (by me) body swap of our two favourite pony sisters.

Celestia is Luna, where's Luna?

Find out next chapter!

As always, thanks for reading!

Comments ( 2 )

The little sister always gets her way in the end, never get between Celestia and her cake.

Prepare for trouble!
Make it double!
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all peoples within our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!
Meowth!
That's right!

Login or register to comment