• Published 14th Jul 2011
  • 1,230 Views, 4 Comments

The Falling Sun - Mushi

  • ...
 4
 1,230

The Falling Sun, The quest part 2

The Falling Sun. The quest, part 2

Yellow. IF it wasn’t that Violet point in the sand, that place would be nothing but a giant yellow sea of hot sand. Twilight had left a really long line of footprints in the Desert as she walked looking for her teacher’s hidden power. It was HOT, and her armor was just making it even worse. It was almost noon, so the unicorn used her horn to make a sand tent, as she always do to avoid the scorching heat and got in, there, she put her bags of food and water in the ground, there was almost nothing left. “Ok, I have to find it quickly, or else, I will have to get out of here and find more supplies.” She used it as motivation to keep moving. Twilight still had some time before the temperature drops so she sat and thought about what had happen in that friendly city as she ate a few of food.

*2 weeks before*
After that funny night, Twilight woke up early and ready to depart, she just had to know where the city was located, buy supplies and warp. Manneari lead the unicorn around the city to find some shops, in which she bought some pounds of food, liters of water and some bags to put it, the sellers would give her those thing, but she paid to help them. Latter, in the entrance, Twilight jus needed to know the location of the city in the map, she asked it to Manneari. “We are right here!” She said as she drew a “x” in the map. The city was located close to the desert, but not the same desert, and this one was considerably larger than the other.

Twilight spent some time thinking “I wanted the finish my search in the other desert, but it is far away. This one is closer but it is three or four times lagers than the other…” but an idea hit her head “Of course! The only way you can be more lifeless than a desert is being a larger desert!” Manneari wanted to see Twilight’s next destination and she got scared when she saw “Are you going to the Hoofless Desert?!” shouted.

“The hoofless Desert? Have you ever been there?” The unicorn asked interested.

“Well, no, never. All I is it: The desert has this name because nopony is crazy enough to put the hooves in that place!”

“Well, but I need to go, I really believe in my guess, the thing I am looking for is there, I know it!”

Twilight enjoyed all the support, but she knew she was wasting her time.
“Well, with no further ado, I must go! Thank you for everything and remember: Celestia is always there to us!” and warped to the Hoofless Desert.
**
After sometime thinking until the temperature drop, the unicorn put the head out of the sand tent, it was time to start moving once more. Twilight was using her magic to put all the bags back in her flanks. Many of them were empty. “Yes, this will do” Twilight thought. She tore a piece of the fabric of a red bag and wrapped her face with it, making some kind of mask, to protect her face from the heat and the sand. She got out of the tent and started walking. The tent became nothing but a pile of sand.
Despite the lower temperature, it was still hot, Twilight, trying not to think about her tiredness, kept moving just thinking “Need to find the power, need to find the power” Later in that afternoon, the unicorn, with her iron will was still walking, step by step, the horizon was so orange and beautiful that day, Twilight had to stop and stare it. That beautiful sunset was the proof that Celestia and Luna were doing their job, and it filled Twilight heart with optimism.
It was night; the full moon was big and bright up there in the sky Twilight looked the moon and had a strange feeling, some kind of anxiety.
“Well, maybe I am just tired, there is nothing wrong” She said shaking the head. Since she can’t use her magic sleeping, she always sleeps without her sand tent, and this night would not to be different. Twilight lied in the sand and closed her eyes, still feeling that anxiety. “It’s okay, I am just tired right now, tomorrow I will be feeling better…”

To be continued…



-Author-
Well, I really wanted to finish Twilight’s story in this chapter, but I am having some problems with my computer, so I decided to call it a chapter. Hope you like it ^_^ .

Comments ( 1 )

Il y a un beau potentiel, pouvais vous la continuer ?

Login or register to comment