• Published 29th Jul 2014
  • 1,074 Views, 22 Comments

Invasion of the Machines (Comment Driven Story) - The One and only One



My comment driven adventures as Mechagodzilla (1975) and my companion Mechagodzilla (1974) in Equestria

  • ...
12
 22
 1,074

Could you guys please leave a comment?

...Meanwhile at the Castle of Friendship...

She couldn't stop.

No matter how loudly her brain shouted and cursed for her to do so, Twilight Sparkle just could stop reading.

She'd tried of course. From the very first book, she already read some of them before. At first she promptly slammed them face-first onto her desk, and walked away. Of course, pacing around them, picking one up, and reading it every ten minutes didn't help.

“Twilight…” she heard Spike mutter behind her. “You need to stop.”

Twilight lifted her sore cheeks off her hooves and rubbed her dry eyes. “Oh, hush, Spike. I've said it once, and I'll say it again: I can stop anytime I want,” she said.

It wasn't too long ago since Twilight became a princess. Since then, she was mystified about her future, and her place in Equestria. Thanks to her friends, and a very unlikely draconequus, she has now known her true destiny: to spread the magic of friendship throughout Equestria, keeping peace and tranquility in her homeland.

The reason she continued to read was because if she wasn't, she would sometimes think to herself. She would think about her new role, how that might affect the world she lives in. How others see her, how her friends see her, how the princesses see her, Twilight would spend hours on these assumptions until her mind drifted off into slumber. She was really glad Spike was with her from now on whenever she sat on that lone grassy knoll, thinking of the future, even if she didn't show it.

Twilight stood up from her seated position and looked back. “Spike, do you mind cleaning the-“

No need. Her number one assistant had already cleaned the entire library section of the castle. Spike stood proudly with a broom in his arm and the dustpan in the other. Twilight smiled, though it vanished when she noticed that Spike was trying his hardest to conceal a yawn.

“Come on, Spike,” Twilight said and slowly made her way over to him. She softly rubbed his scales while he willingly letting out a yawn, said to him, “You need to get some sleep. You can ride on my back on the way to your room.”

Before he could reply they both heard the echo of somepony beating on the castle doors.

=====

...Earlier...

Considering her occupation, Fluttershy should have been used to it.

It wasn't often her cottage was filled to the ceiling with pairs of every woodland creature in existence, but Fluttershy was nothing if not tolerant. And she was very tolerant. She'd always take every frenzied squeak, chirp, and roar in with a smile that could make any criminal turn himself in, and she'd soothe them with that voice that sang without singing.

Today, she panicked with them. Justified, of course. She was just informed by Applejack that she saw two giant metal dragons at the orchard.

There was a loud knock at the door, "Come on Fluttershy, we need to get going to Twilight's before we head back to the orchard!" Rainbow Dash yelled.

Fluttershy curled up into the corner of her cottage before she heard the sound of her door slamming open. With an agitated Rainbow Dash flying in.

“Fluttershy?!” Rainbow Dash shouted, gesturing to the blackened horizon. “Do you understand what we are saying?! We have to get going now!”

Applejack shoved the furious pegasus aside with a huff. “Sugarcube, what Rainbow is trying to say is that we have to get going in hopes of stopping those...things before anything bad happens,” she said.

“Indeed,” Rarity added. “ And judging what I've heard…”

Fluttershy blanched. “Oh, no! I-I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to…”

Applejack shrugged and said, “S’okay, ‘Shy. Ah understand how ya feel.”

Fluttershy turned back to Applejack. “But where’s Pinkie Pie?”

"Pinkie ran off ahead to get Twilight to save time. So lets get going." said Rainbow Dash before flying out of the cottage, with everypony else following.

Author's Note:

Look...another chapter...but this one was made with no comments...why is that...because no one is writing comments...could you gentlemen/ladies please write down a comment on what should happen next?

Comments ( 11 )

Sorry for the late comments señor. :twilightblush: I would like to see what Mechagodzilla and his companion were up to next. Please do not stop, I implore you. :fluttershysad:

4780098 What would like to see happen

I wonder if emilio will accidently fire his weapons at sweet apple acres, causing the elements to attack them.

Will Titanosaurus appear?

4831990 :pinkiehappy: That makes me excited. Like really excited! :pinkiecrazy:

more im a big godzilla fan make me want to sing numa numa while jumping off a skyscarper

4780362 Evasive action , two MechaGodzilla meaning weapon check and Leave before Element situation gets worse. They need to be smart used warning shot to intimidate them. Fly out and plan out a next course of action with whatever they could find. They find a abandoned cave to hideout in to explain to his partner his situation what they're next course of action is going to be, But in up crossing path with a dragon have short fight with it. The Injured Dragon leaves and They rest to find where a source of energy and probably repaired for damage they've took. All they while a mysterious figure is observe the two Mechanical duo with merciless intentions.

They might come across other kaiju later chapters, maybe find out that might seem someone or something transported them there.

They could even get updated later in story.

Continue com essa história por favor tá muito legal mesmo eu amei essa história por favor

I have selected the information that I consider most useful from your article. aa route planner

Login or register to comment