• Published 28th Jul 2014
  • 492 Views, 1 Comments

Through the dark mirror - conSTELLAtion333



It is up to Twilight to save a universe in which things go wrong, and save a princess that last went through it.

  • ...
0
 1
 492

Chapter 1 part 3

Third point of View

Queen Chrysalis, the mother of all changelings, sat on her throne, proud and elegant. She had a long robe which consisted of the colour red, white and black, much like the one Sombra wore. Her crown, full of emeralds and gems, nopony would mistake her as a princess, she was definitely a queen that made ponies tremble in fear. Next to her throne was a black one, with black gems, and a black crown was put upon the black throne. Surely, a queen needs a king, and Chrysalis had one. Had.

She had ruled Equestria with her love, Sombra but alas his time was short and with the last of his power he had given half of his power to Chrysalis and a few to Discord. Now, chrysalis's eyes would be shielded with a green and purple fog. She ruled Equestria but still a part of it was Discords' property. He would create chaos and just have fun with it, but as for Chrysalis, she made sure everypony said what she would tell them to and she would enslave them but not her children.

Having half of Sombras' power had it's advantages, she fed of of fear and love. Now, that thousands of ponies are afraid of her she is getting stronger everyday. As for the love, she fed from her changelings, they loved their mother oh so very much. With double the power she was unstoppable. She could even-

"Why hello chrysalis" she was interrupted by Discord, he barged inside the throne room with jewels and necklaces aeound his neck and a crown fairly smilar to princess Celestias'. He flew to the throne next to her and tried to sit on it but Chrysalis quickly stopped him, scowling at him.

"Don't even think about it, draconequus." Discord glared at her, they really didn't like eachother but Discord being Discord didn't much care.

"Sheesh, We rule Equestria together, so what's the point in having two seperate kingdoms?" he pointed out the window, showing another castle that was upside down. The castle was truly something Discord loved even though he created it with the flick of his finger in a second.

"Because unlike you, i actually care. I make sure that nopony gets in my way." Discord eyed her and laughed. Chrysalis noticing this, glared at him and raised one of her eyebrows.

"What's so funny?" he finally stopped, it was something about Discord that Chrysalis never liked.

"Oh Nothing, it's just that-" he was interrupted by the sudden barging of the door, it was one of Chrysalis's changelings, the one with a spear with a green bulb on the top.

"Your majesty, I have juicy news to report to you" he put his spear next to Chrysalis as a floating Discord 'eavesdropped' as to what the changeling would say.

" A purple alicorn has been added next to Skyla" Chrysalis was shocked, a new alicorn, the alicorn was truly a threat.

"Lead me to her, right now." discord saw the whole event happen right in front of him and he sure was happy about the news. He followed them and Chrysalis didn't even seem to care, all she thought about was meeting this new alicorn. They walked through the dark hallways full of candles and dark decorations. He was grinning as he followed them while making sounds because of the necklace around his neck that kept on hitting him and making sounds.

They went down stairs which was covered in black gems much like the ones sombra would make whenever he walked. As Chrysalis opened the gate with a key which was hidden under her robe, as she followed the changeling ponies behind the metal bars were ponies trembling and shaking in fear, they were all insanely skinny and had chains around their neck and hooves. They were trotting for a long time, chrysalis would've got lost if it weren't for her guard showing the way.

"How far is it?" she finally said losing patience. Discord, noticing this laughed.

"You seriously don't know where your acquaintance stays?" he laughed and chuckled a bit more.

"And you call me frivolous" chrysalis had it, she hated every single bit of Discord.

"Shut up, you're humour has gotten worse since your wife went insane." she replied with a smirk. She knew that would be able to hit him hard.

"As if you didn't went all emotional when your second husband died." chrysalis looked back at him, her eyes full of fury, red, green and purple all mixed together.

"Say that again" before they even knew they were staring at eachother ready to fight as the poor changeling just stood there not knowing what to do.

Back at Skyla's Cell

"So you're from another dimension?" skyla said weakly as she stood up shaking. Twilight just nodded as she helped her up.

"I just thought you should know." it was true, if Twilight was going to save this universe, she atleast had to make some friends. As long as she didn't meet her own self she was okay to tell the truth. Suddenly Skyla's ear twitched.

"It's Chrysalis and that guard" she quickly looked back at Twilight. She has stayed in this prison for a long time now, she knows when Chrysalis comes and when her minions come.

"You have to hide, now" she whispered. Twilight was from another dimension so Chrysalis seeing her would add up problems, sure the guard may see her but if Chrysalis sees another alicorn, she will either be tortured or worse.

"There's no where to hide" Twilight panicked, who wouldn't? They could hear the hoofsteps getting closer and closer. Skyla as well as Twilight kept looking for places in which she could hide. Finally Skyla looked at Twilight calmly.

"You'll just have to make a run for it when they come" It was the only way, Twilight had no other choice, she nodded and readied herself to fly as fast as she can when the gate was opened. After what seemed like almost an eon Chrysalis and her guard came, Chrysalis who looked scarier than ever stared at Twilight looking at her. Twilight's heart beat fast so did Skyla's as the guard slowly opened the gate, everything seemed to slow down.

Twilight slowly opened her wings and before Chrysalis could get in she quickly passed the changeling guard and Chrysalis, she could hear Chrysalis shouting to get her. Five changelings were already chasing her, shooting at her with green magic, it was hard to dodge them, while trying to get out of the dungeon, which Twilight knew nothing of. When she thought she saw an opening after a long staircase full of green things stuck to it. A changeling stepped in front of her, with the same spear with a green bulb on top and as he showed it in front of her, everything seemed to slow down and strange visions brewed on her mind.

There was blood, so much blood. It was princess Celestia, all of a sudden Twilight's legs shook and she fell, the figure in front of her was truly horryfing, her mentor dead, with blood everywhere, and then her eyes hurt, it felt like blood was bleeding from her eyes, her face sweaty and as she stepped forward to her she heard a scream, and when she looked at where the scream came from,....it was her parents, also full of blood and they were dying, their eyes full of tears. Twilight couldn't Take it anymore, she cried and screamed, her legs fell, and she felt blood coming drom her back and when she looked at her wings, they were gone, but feathers were scattered with blood. As if it wasn't enough her friends came surrounding her, yelling at her with horryfing voices and they kicked her and stamped at her.

She then woke up.

End of Chapter one

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment