• Published 6th Jul 2014
  • 741 Views, 21 Comments

BatStallion - AnimeLovingBritishHoof



As villans begin to take form, the recently found-to-be-not-dead Trenderhoof Wayne takes on a new identity to stop these villans as BatStallion.

  • ...
4
 21
 741

Dark before the dawn

I shivered as I levitated the blade. It's smooth side glistened in the small amount of light getting through the small window. It had fine craftstallionship, and the tip had clearly been used yet had been wiped fairly well. The scabbard it had originally been held in was decorated with fluorescent patterns, yet what I was about to do was nowhere near as pretty. After my battle, I could hardly stand, yet the pain was not my biggest problem. The many things revolving round my mind I just wanted... I needed to stop. I could do this. The beautiful Empress depended on me. Rainbow Dash, my mentor depended on me. I had to do this. I swung the blade towards the young, delicate filly then... I couldn't. No, I wouldn't. A feeling in my heart stopped me from attacking. Her big, blue, innocent eyes...

Suddenly, I was drawn out from my thoughts. The filly's cute face had been replaced by a smug grin. She bucked over a barrel of Gunpowder, saluted and then ran off. It was too late to run when the fire started.

Heat and flames surrounded me, pushing me into the corner. I could see the Empress flying off, along with all the other non-injured Pegasi. About 2 dozen still lay on the floor, and I knew this would be our downfall. But I could save them. It was my fault, after all. Well, if I ever got my hooves on that filly... Though that wasn't the problem at hoof. The others were. Lifting my scorched neck from the ground, I scanned all around the building, well, I tried to since some of the celing had come down in certain places. Spotting 5 earth ponies in the corner, I stumbled my way over to them, shattered glass slicing through my hooves. I was so close when I screamed with pain. A shard of glass had kept me off guard, and it had pierced my flank. My cutie mark was nothing but a endless stream of blood, oozing with the red liquid. I fell to the ground, breathing heavily, gasping for breath.

But I got up.

It was my only chance of survival.

Now limping, I drew closer to the earth ponies. They appeared to be conscious, considering their eyes were open, but then I noticed something...

They weren't breathing.

I broke into a limping gallop, putting all my strength into the fact I could try and revive the ponies. I soon arrived, their possibly un-seeing eyes staring into my soul. I attempted to levitate all of them, even though I'd probably fail. Surprisingly, they were very light, allowing me to save some of my energy. I turned around to see if any of the five were alive. I then realised my mistake. These weren't real ponies; these were dummies, the ponies with a hook on the end which you hung up then practiced your fighting skills on. I released the dummies, and collapsed to the boiling floor.

Failure.

Never had that word been so close to me. It spat at me, jeered at me, laughed at all my mistakes.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled out loud in a angry voice, which then echoed through the burning building.

The heat of the situation had really gotten to me. Rainbow had told me that failures were stupid creatures, and that they deserved to die. And she was a great pony.

Better than I ever was.


I woke up, sweat dripping down my face. The memory always ended there. I knew what happened next, yet I could never picture it after that moment. Something made me forget. There must be something I've forgotten...

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Aaaaaaand when I'm onto something, somepony's at the door, obviously! And obviously Bon-Bon's out as well, so I'll have to do all the dirty work. That mare does nothing. I took my time getting up and grabbing my glasses, because honestly, there's no reason to rush at all. In fact, I should just leave the cunt at the door until he fucks off.

"TRENDY, OPEN TH' DOOR NOW!"

I jumped, realising the accusing voice was talking to me, and began to trot a bit faster. On the way down, I began to wonder who it was. And who the fuck would call me Trendy? I opened the door, ready to shout at somepony (probably Rarity), until I heard a feminine voice that calmed me immediately. It was somewhat southern, yet it was graceful and probably was the mare every stallion had their eyes on when she walked in. But obviously, like a total dick, I was staring at the ceiling for some reason.

"Way to go, Trender. You always have to fuck up everything, don't you?"

"If yur' trying to flirt with me, Mr.Wayne, yur' doing a mighty bad job," She spoke, as I still stared at the very interesting ceiling. "And most stallion-folk look a gal in the eye when they talk to her."

I finally tilted my head down to see what she looked like, and I wasn't disappointed. She was a earth pony, who looked fairly strong yet was slender and hot at the same time. Her orange coat glimmered in the dim light of the afternoon, accompanied by her stunning blonde mane the was loose around her shoulders. She held her poise like a true lady, and her emerald eyes shimmered like sapphires... You know, because emeralds obviously look like sapphires now...

And I'm gawking at her. Hooray for me.

"Ah've never been one for accompanying ah' gentlestallion, but I gotta say, Aimin' yur' trap at me is pretty wrong."

Regaining my posture, I introduced myself to the mare, using my posh tone that I used during business affairs. I was still blushing, but the mare had kept her cool, showing no signs that I had been shit to her when we first met. I let her in, inviting her into the living room. She sat down on one of the lounge chairs, leaning back into it like she wanted it to swallow her up. I too sat down, opposite her, and we both stared at each other. It was silence for a few moments, before I spoke up.

"I don't mean to be rude, but may I ask who you are, and how you know me?"

The orange mare lowered her eyebrow, before bursting out laughing. I sat there and watched whilst she tried to stop her laughing fit. Then she asked me a very strange question.

"Do you have a Stetson anywhere?"

I looked blankly at her, before getting up and making my way to the closet on the far side of the room with tons of clothes in. Sure enough, towards the bottom, there was a white cowcolt hat. I levitated it over to her, before she took it off me and put it on her head.

"Now imagine the hat is brown." She stated, trying to hide her snickers.

I blinked once or twice, before remembering. I had seen this mare before, a long time ago in a Town called Ponyville. It was there where I first met Rarity, who used to have a childish crush on me, and I had a childish crush on her friend, who's name, if I recall correctly, was Applejames. That was more than five years ago, and to say the least, Applejames looked very different now. What is my problem with gawking?

"Oh.. *ahem* Applejames, isn't it?"

"Th' name's Applejack. A-P-P-L-E-J-A-C-K."

"I know how to spell." I said with a tone of annoyance, before regretting saying that when she got up and leant over me.

Her emerald eyes now were green embers, fizzling and cracking with fury and angst.

"Nopony disses mah' family name, NOPONY! And we Apples may notta' got ah' clevah' noggin', but we sure as 'ell know when somepony's ah' dick!"

Applejack was furious now, and I was terrified, even though I knew I could easily win her I a fight. She sat back down slowly, taking the moment to cool down.

"Now to why ah'm here."

I was glad we had finally arrived at that topic, considering the last one had got a bit heated. I reached for a pear in the fruit bowl next to me, before passing over a apple to AJ.

"Oh thanks, darlin'! Anyway, I'm here with a message from the mighty Rainbow Dash Al Ghul."

I choked on my pear. This wasn't going to end well.

Author's Note:

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment