• Published 20th Nov 2014
  • 747 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Pony: The Claymore Legacy - MidnightRain



An accident pulls 16 year old Joshua Grimm into Equestria, and turns him into his Claymore OC, Tamora. Now, he fights the one creature he never thought he'd fight, even in the game: The Yoma.

  • ...
22
 5
 747

Epilougue

'So this is what Death looks like... An empty void of nothing. Is this why so many fear it? The silence... It's peaceful. I have to admit, it's truly not so bad. Does my family miss me? Is Equestria safe? Did I die for nothing? I... don't know. I might not ever know. But that's ok...because I was not likely to succeed.'

My voice echoed everywhere, yet nowhere.

Death was just a void. Complete nothingness. Was I trapped in my own mind? Or was I still dying?

'There's no way I'm still alive...'


****Three Years Later****

Isley smiled, lounging in the throne. Three years ago, he and the other Awakened Beings had taken Equestria by storm. Isley remembered it so clearly...

"Princesses of Equestria. I have a proposition for you." He stepped out from his hiding place within the throne room, his hand and a half sword drawn.

"Who are you!?" Celestia demanded. She went to say more, but her fool of a sister made the reckless choice of hurling a spell at him. Slicing the orb of magic in two, Isley vanished, and a fountain of pony blood erupted from the sun princess. Her head fell to the floor, and her body collapsed.

"Sister!" Luna had cried out, stricken by the sudden loss. Then she too, was dead, the sword driven through the moon princesses heart. War was now upon the kingdom, and Isley had drawn first blood.

In the months that had followed the murder of the Princesses, Princess Mi Amore Cadenza was slain by Priscilla, and Shining Armor was consumed by a Yoma posing as one of the Guard. The first city to finally fall, surprisingly, was Manehattan, but the Crystal Empire fell shortly after. With the fall of the empire, finally came the fall of Canterlot, the pathetic ponies battling with a determination that Isley had found amusing for the time they had rebelled. But, the Awakened Army, as the new King of Equestria had taken to call his forces, stomped out the Canterlot resistance after capturing the six ponies Tamora had aligned herself with.

The girl's disappearance was unusual, but Isley's worry had faded when he found the Claymore dead in the dungeons. "You have done me a great favor, Princesses, killing the half-breed for me," he had said.

Now, Isley was running Equestria with an iron fist, his fellow Yoma getting to feast freely upon the pony populace.

"Everything has worked out perfectly, but soon, we will move on to a more suitable place to conquer. Perhaps there is a way to find a human civilization..."

Isley pondered on that thought, and smiled cruelly. "It would seem, I may have use for the prisoners, after all."

Yet, as the King thought of getting to Earth, somewhere on the very same planet, a new destiny was being woven, for a young woman, whose future was interwoven with the very future of Equestria.

Author's Note:

Look out for My Little Pony: The Claymore Legacy: Equestrian Warlords, coming this June/July!

Apologies for those who read this, I published it by accident the first time. It wasn't complete then, and there was still the two chapters before it. Sorry!

Keep watch for the sequel sneak peek, here on FiMfiction!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment