• Published 3rd May 2012
  • 2,412 Views, 46 Comments

Neightendo: Now you're playing with ponies! - MrBrawler18



ponies. Nintendo. ponies playing nintendo.

  • ...
0
 46
 2,412

Chapter 2 Prologue You got Wing Power!

Neightendo: Now you’re playing with Ponies! Chapter 2 Prologue
You got Wing Power!

A week after the party, Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash were sitting down in the library reading, Rainbow having been at the library more often after she became a fan of the Daring Do books, her eyes glued to the pages of one of the entries in the series.

However, this rare silence was broken by a flash of green light coming from Twilight’s bedroom.

“Twilight! You have a letter (burp) and it looks like another game too!” Spike called while descending the stairs.
Twilight thanked her number one assistant and permitted him to go to back to his nap as she levitated the letter and the wrapped up game cartridge.

Dear Twilight Sparkle,

I’m incredibly pleased that despite the competitive and trickery laden atmosphere of the game you still remained good friends and had fun.

I’m also glad that you all especially Pinkie Pie learned more about the magic of friendship according from your previous letter.

Along with this letter I am sending your next game. Hopefully it will not be such a strain on Spike this time (I didn’t even know why I thought he wouldn’t have indigestion after that moon sized television I sent through).
I am quite certain your friend Rainbow Dash will enjoy this game quite a lot. It really packs a PAWNCH! ………….(ahem) excuse me.

Anyway, royal duty calls, but I eagerly await the results of the next test. I look forward to all your findings on friendship my most wonderful student.

Your eternally proud friend and teacher,

Princess Celestia

After reading the letter with Twilight, Rainbow quickly swiped the game cartridge away from Twilight and opened the wrapper eagerly, gasping when she looked at the cover.

“ohmgoshohmygoshohmygooosh! The Princess wasn’t kidding! Twilight, call over our friends.” Exclaimed Rainbow who was absolutely shaking with excitement like Pinkie on a doozy day.

“but..”

“NOW SPARKLE!”

“yes ma’am!” said a slightly scared Twilight as she hurredly left the library to gather up the rest of her friends.
Rainbow just floated in midair looking over the instructions that also came with the game, hardly able to contain the excitement on how awesome this game will be.

“F ZERO X… Even the name sounds awesome!”

**************************************************************************************************************
Authors notes: Well im going to try out a bit of a new structure starting with this chapter, a prologue, the chapter itself, and an epilogue.
Hopefully i can get off my lazy butt and get the real chapter done with in much less time as last chapter. I hope you all enjoy this little prologue.

Comments ( 8 )

Damn, short chapter. :fluttercry:

I thought it was going to be Super Smash Brothers but oh well. :rainbowdetermined2:

Man speaking of F-Zero, Nintendo really needs to make another one. I've already played F-Zero X and completely finished F-Zero GX, AND F-ZERO GX IS NOT AN EASY GAME TO 100% COMPLETE :flutterrage:
*Waits for the F-Zero chapters*

I know this is a bit soon, but... Will the Mane 6 & spike wind up playing 'Rayman Legends' on the Wii U?
(Or should that be 'RayMARE?')

1097279

yeah me too.

Falcon PAWNCH!!......:twilightblush:

1084471 Or Mario Party 3, which included the unfortunate Game Guy which was chance time for one player.

4261934 I thought it would be Mario Kart, one of the most rage inducing friend losing games in existance

Login or register to comment