• Published 24th Jun 2014
  • 721 Views, 2 Comments

The Astounding Spider-Colt - I DONT LIKE MLP NO MORE



Feather Weight was your average everyday high shcool nerdy photographer, always inside, home early and bed by ten until the spider bite accident. Now serving as Ponyville newest hero he fights for what's right , he is the Astounding Spider-Colt

  • ...
4
 2
 721

Breakout

It was five days after the attack, of what the public were now calling, Octavian. Ever since then, Featherweights persona, Spider-Colt, received a lot of attention. Some of the citizens began to have a change of heart, seeing how the hero may have been bad mouthed by them. Though only a little of Ponyvilles population thought differently, as a large amount still thought to him as a villain.

"The guards had it in their control, I bet, until that web slinger came," said one pony who held a anti-Spider-Colt poster.

"Everypony thinks that heroes are great, look at that hero group in Manehatten! They fought and destroyed half of the city!" another said.

Though the remarks were harsh, Featherweight still continued to fight crime in his hometown. After fighting with Octavia, he gained a fair amounts of scars, some more visible than others. Luckily though, his aunt never noticed her nephews shape, and to him he wanted it like that.

Using her magic to wash and dry dishes, humming to herself, she didn't notice Featherweight crawl in through the chimney. Walking quietly, he almost made it to his room, but not before he was stopped.

"I thought I told you to always announce yourself when you enter a room, Featherweight." she told him

Looking at her confused, he walked to her, and, lifting a wing, gave her a hug with it. "Hey aunt May."

Giving a nod, it signalled to him that he could leave, letting him go attend to the things that he thought needed to be seen. Entering his room, he threw his saddle bag on his bed before sitting down at his desk. On it were various pictures, some he took as the schools newspaper photographer, some of him and his friends, and two pictures, one of him and his parents, the other of his aunt and uncle.

Seeing the pictures of his parents and uncle gave Featherweight some unease. It was ten years since his parents disappeared from his life, leaving him with aunt, and only a year of his uncles death, which to him he caused. Putting the pictures aside, he pulled a damaged web shooter from underneath his desk, and, using his wings, pushed himself backwards to get the tools he needed. Beginning to work, he hadn't notice the sun go down, and dark thunderclouds appearing.

Ponyville Prison Sector B Prisoner: Octavia Melody

Waking up, she opened her eyes to a great bright light. Trying to raise from the cold surface, she couldn't. Some restraints were placed on her, giving her immovability. Looking around, she saw that she was in a white room, her tentacles each separated from one another. Using her mind to try and move them, she couldn't as they were also tied down. Getting into a rage, she moved viciously trying to loosen the leathered ropes around her.

"Don't try to my dear, you'll hurt yourself," a voice told her. Walking toward her, a golden orange unicorn, with a notepad and pen in his aura, smiled friendly, before opening his mouth to speak again. "I am Doctor Sunshine, and I'm here to study and analyze you. Now I will loosen your restraints, but you mustn't attack me in any form. I have guards waiting outside if you decide to pull any stunts."

He did as he promised, and Octavia decided to keep her end, and didn't attack. The doctor began to question her, asking questions about her early childhood, education, and relationships. Giving the truth, it was going good until it came to her most recent outbreak. When the news of Vinyls death and of Spider-Colt, Octavia felt herself twitching at the names of her friend and enemy.

"As I can tell, you destroyed a store in Ponyville and fought Spider-Colt, why?" he asked her.

"Doctor I won't lie to you, I did. I wanted to destroy the bug that destroyed my life."

Writing the notes down, he looked down at what he wrote, analyzing before asking his next question. "Do you really think that killing Spider-Colt was worth it, you ruined your reputation as Equestrias most beloved musician, all for your friend?

Feeling tears roll down her face, she sobbed before giving her answer. "Yes!" she cried to him

Getting up, and gathering his notepad with his magic, he turned to walk out of the white room, with Octavia crying out her friend, cursing at Spider-Colt, and begging for a second chance. He laughed, feeling only pity as the doors closed behind him. Looking for a guard to secure the room, he saw none. "Now where can they be?" he asked himself, still walking in the hallways, then they went dark.

Strobe lights and a disco ball pattern came from nowhere, shining a new light on the darkened hall. Confused, he continued to walk. Pacing himself carefully, he was soon intercepted by, what seemed to be, a unicorn due to a violet light at the tip of her head.

"I believe you have my friend?" she said, walking towards him. He began to walk backwards, nervousness coming in his body. He was about to turn and run, but was cut-off as the unicorn teleported in front of him. "I want to see her now."

Octavia was done crying, her eyes aching, and head throbbing with pain. Her life was over as she knew it. No one was coming for her, she would die here and never see the light of day again. Then she heard it, music, but not any music she heard before. It was a certain type, a special one she knew only one mare could create.

The music stopped as the doors blasted open, with the music continuing again, and the doctor wobbling from the wreckage. Falling over, she saw a white mare coming behind him, dressed in purple with fishnets on her back hooves, and two futuristic guns on the front.

"Hey Octy, long time no see huh?" she asked the shocked mare. Looking at the restraints, she walked towards her. Lifting her guns, she looked at her friend, before giving a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, I made these babies a whole lot better," firing, she shot the locks that were binding her, then preceded to shoot her robotic arms, allowing her to walk on her silver arms once more.

"You're alive!" Octavia said, rushing to hug her friend.

"Yeah, can say the same to you. I've thought you died in prison after your fiasco with the web slinger, and I heard the entire thing, aren't you a sweetie," she said, mocking her friend.

"Well I assume you broke me out to escape." Octavia said, questionably..

"Yes, of course, and I wanted to help you get that bug back, he ruined your life by 'killing' me, and I know you want revenge."

Raising herself with her arms, she grabbed her best friend with one before heading out, smashing all equipment in her path. She knew that her new rain of terror on the supposed hero was coming, but this time she'll have help to silence the bug forever.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment