• Published 24th Jun 2014
  • 721 Views, 2 Comments

The Astounding Spider-Colt - I DONT LIKE MLP NO MORE



Feather Weight was your average everyday high shcool nerdy photographer, always inside, home early and bed by ten until the spider bite accident. Now serving as Ponyville newest hero he fights for what's right , he is the Astounding Spider-Colt

  • ...
4
 2
 721

Disruption Part II

'Spider-Colt: Friend or Foe: Supposed Canterlot Murder' the newspaper said, and with all the ponies grabbing and reading, the populace began to form their opinions about the so-called hero. Some viewed him as a villain, others as a hero to society, and some frankly didn't care about the Spider-Colt, saying that all he did was fight small criminals, which anypony could do.

After the events in Canterlot, Featherweight couldn't patrol Ponyville as he used to, sometimes ignoring a crime all together. He felt as if he failed, saving somepony to let another one die. His friends, Pipsqueak and Dinky, knew of what happened to their friend, and felt as though it was their duty to help him.

Making his way to the school exit, he heard his name called. "Featherweight," a voice called at him. Turning, he saw that it was both Pipsqueak and Dinky trotting toward him. Stopping, he allowed the two to catch up with him before he began to walk again.

"Featherweight, it's not your fault, none of it was your fault," Pipsqueak told him, which Featherweight just shrugged off.

It was Dinky's turn to try and convince her friend. "Featherweight, stop," he didn't listen to her, and continued to advance towards the door. Feeling ignored, she fired a spell which froze Feather Weight on the stop, making it impossible to move.

"Dinky release me," he said in a low grumble. Moving around, he didn't seem much to Pipsqueak, but Dinky could feel her friend breaking her magic barrier.

"Please listen to me that's all," she pleaded. "What happen in Canterlot you didn't cause. You saved Octavias life, and though she may not be grateful now, she will be in the future."

"Yea, but Vinyl died in the blaze remember, and I couldn't save her."

"Dude they didn't find a body and-" Pipsqueak was cut off by what his friend had to say next.

"You weren’t there, Pip. You don't know what I had to do, what I had to react to," he said tearing up, "Both of you don't know how it's like to fail on someone." Breaking Dinkys spell he turned to show his face, a mix of emotions of pain, anger, and sorrow written across his face. Lowering his head, he opened his saddle bag to show his costume, the red and blue outfit folded uneatly. "Tell my aunt I'll be home late again."

With that, he galloped out the door, leaving the two friends behind. Pipsqueak, looking at Dinky, couldn't help but laugh, which in turn made her angry. "Why are you laughing!" she cried, her face turning red.

"You had the most stupidest face ever, you make it so hard for you not to show you like Featherweight." he cried still laughing to himself.

"Shut up!" she said, pushing Pipsqueak into a nearby locker with her magic. Walking away, he got up still laughing.

Opening his wings, Featherweight caught the wind which he used to fly upwards onto the roof of the school. Landing, he placed his web shooters under each wing, shooting a web to test each one stability. He put his costume on, and looking down from the roof, put his mask over his face.

"Hero time," he said to himself before leaping off the school, pushing his wings against the pressure plates as he launched himself forward, creating a pattern to swing with.

It would've been hard, if not for the towering buildings that now dotted the once small village. After Princess Twilight Sparkle’s castle was created, buildings of similar statues were made, making the village into the second largest city in Equestria. Shooting with his right side, he spun around letting a yell out, enjoying his freedom of the air. His spider sense went off as ponies came running out of a nearby store.

Landing on a lamppost, he saw the local police force already on the scene, magic and weapons pointed on a figure of a mismatched shape. "Open fire!" he heard one cry, a light show of magic was shot at the figure, who lifted one arm to deflect the incoming energy rays.

After firing, the smoke began to clear, and in it Featherweights spider sense went off. A large counter was thrown at the police, and moving quickly he jumped from his perch, firing a web from his left at the counter, with his right side fired at a building. Latching on to the counter, he used his strength to move the counter at the building which he attached himself to.

"Spider-Colt, I should've known you done this." a officer yelled at him.

In disbelief he shook his head at the one who told him "I just got here and saved you and your buddies life, okay, and you still think I'm the cause behind this." he said whimsically.

"Sir, with all due respect, can I squash the bug?" the officer asked his superior.

"No, not yet at least. Spider-Colt has done stuff that I'm against, but he has skills that we don't."

"Thank you, now if I may," firing a web, he launched himself to the inside of the store. Scanning, he didn't see the figure, and was about to leave when his senses went off.

The figure attacked him, barely cutting him on his chest. Landing in front of him, he saw what he was about to fight. A mare with a grey coat, wearing a brown trench coat and dark purple shades. Behind her were four silver-lined robotic arms, two on the ground supporting her, and two dangling in the air. "Spider-Colt, a pleasure to meet you again," she said.

"What do you mean again?" he barely finished his sentence as an arm was shot at him again. Curling up, it garbed his hoof, slamming him down into the floor.

Dazed, he reacted in time to shoot a glob of web at a tentacle coming at him. Trying to break free, he shot the other one that was coming at him, before shooting the last two sticking the villainess to the floor. Galloping at her, he punched her, knocking her out cold and, using his web, shot her down so if she ever woke up she couldn't move.

The officers came inside to see the mess that the short battle had created. Looking at the fallen mare, they turned to face the hero that stopped it. "You did this all by yourself?" an officer asked.

"No, Princess Celestia came and helped me. Of course I did!" Featherweight responded.

Putting the use of their princess name aside, he held his hoof out, which surprised both his comrades and Featherweight. "Thank you, you saved my stallions lives tonight."

Garbing his hoof, he shook it. "No problem," he said. Letting go, he ran out, and, while shooting a web to launch himself, he screamed "I'm just your friendly neighbor Spider-Colt!"