• Published 23rd Jun 2014
  • 1,262 Views, 8 Comments

Sunset at Twilight - LadyRarity



Twilight is the new girl who faces drama, romance, bullying, and a beautiful friendship

  • ...
12
 8
 1,262

What goes on in the Locker room stays in the Locker room.




































































































































































































































































































































Twilight rushed int the locker room. When she opened the door, Sunset Shimmer was twerking up a storm on the lockers. Twilight tried not to stare but, Sunset's curves were enhanced by her only garments of clothing: a laced red bra and underwear. Sunset's butt smashed into the locker multiple times. As she twerked, her boobs moved with her. Rarity slapped a lavender, indigo, and hot pink tracksuit onto the wooden bench as a signal for them to begin changing into their gym uniforms. Twilight changed quickly and as she changed she saw Pinkie-Pie having a tea party with invisible people, Trixie guzzling hard cider, AppleJack eating an apple, Rainbow Dash having a smoke, and Trixie making out with Twist in the corner(yuck! now Trixie has cooties). Nobody except RD, her, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer, and AJ were changed. As soon as Sunset caught Twilight not staring at her impeccable figure, sunset sashayed out the locker-room with Rarity. When they exited the room, Coach Priscilla Prism , RD's aunt, looked them dead in the eyes. "Look who we have here. New Meat," Coach exclaimed. "Well newbie get your ass on the treadmill and git your skinny legs a-pumpin!" she continued. Twilight, Rarity, and Sunset Shimmer sashayed to the treadmills and ran like they never did before. As soon as they got tired and began to slightly pass-out, the bell rang.
The students changed and cheered" Jail's out!" as they rushed themselves to home-economics with Granny-Smith.

Twilight was in back of the line and Twist warned her in a low-low voice "What goes on in the Locker room stays in the Locker room,"

Comments ( 3 )

Honestly too many capitalized words in the middle of sentences, odd spacing that makes it hard to read, A bit OOC if you ask me. I don't think Sunset is the type to say darling. I also figure that the death of twi's bf would be a big deal but it sure don't feel that way.

It's just a hard fic to read and the way it's all laid out only makes it worse. I wont downvote but trust me when I say I didn't like it.

I really hope that this is meant to be funny because it is to me :twilightsheepish:

Login or register to comment