• Published 23rd Jun 2014
  • 1,261 Views, 8 Comments

Sunset at Twilight - LadyRarity



Twilight is the new girl who faces drama, romance, bullying, and a beautiful friendship

  • ...
12
 8
 1,261

First Period: Math

After Rarity finished reading, a bell tolled for math class with Mrs.Harshwhinny for all juniors. Rarity and Sunset rushed to the classroom and sprung into their seats. The late bell rang as Twilight Sparkle slid into her seat across from Sunset Shimmer. As Mrs. Harshwhinny smacked her wooden pointer against the calculus formulas on the board. But Rarity was the only popular copying down the formula because she was the valedictorian fashion designer and she needed math. Instead of paying attention, Sunset was ogling Twilight. Twilight was ogling sunset and thinking of that super-cute safety patrol guy named Flash Sentry. But her slightly NC-17 thoughts were interrupted by a harsh voice " Twilight Sparkle, why is it that you are the only student who has drawings of sunsets with stars and hearts and lightning bolts? You only have the first 3 formulas we have discussed. I am afraid you have 1 strike taken off for this week. I expect more from you," Mrs.Harshwhinny scolded.
"I'll do better next time," Twilight blushed. She almost started to ogle Sunset Shimmer again. But she had left the room. So had everyone else. Because it was time for gym.