• Published 14th Jun 2014
  • 674 Views, 14 Comments

One for the records - Wearyevilsoul



Disease is gone in equestria... or is it?

  • ...
0
 14
 674

Prologue

After all of this was over, the humans managed to find their way to equestria. They found loads of dead ponies, and took blood samples of the ponies. They found that the disease was a type of Bubonic plague and virus mixture. It had clearly escaped from a lab, however this surprised the humans. Ponies wiped out by something that escaped from a lab. By the looks of things, they didn't have any other diseases. Which means they cured every disease. Then how did this little guy infect and kill all of these ponies? Well, they don't know. This was the only disease. They cured everything else, except for one kind of disease. Some kind of... Frozen disease that feeds on amoeba's, and adapted their symptoms....

Comments ( 4 )

That frozen virus at the end does actually exist, and while it doesn't target human and animal cells. It does target amoeba's.
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-26387276
Here's a link if you want to know more about the virus thing

Talking about chapter 3. But, had you seen the movie before you had gotten started?

Hey, nice ending! You acctualy suprized me by using the pithovirus! I finished reading this in about 5-10 minutes, so. Great story, loved it, loved all the red hearings, ( miss leadings) even loved the ending! All in all, "one for the records"! ( see what I did there?)

4547853 That virus is a scenario in the plague inc. game

Login or register to comment