• Published 14th Jun 2014
  • 675 Views, 14 Comments

One for the records - Wearyevilsoul



Disease is gone in equestria... or is it?

  • ...
0
 14
 675

Trimester Two

The killings have gotten a lot worse, going from about one death every mouth. To about 20 deaths a week. No pony seemed to give a shit! Ponies were dying in front of their eyes, and the doctors kept pinning it on pollution! Symptoms were getting worse. Coughing was still there, however it was very bad. Ranging from hacking to coughing so hard that the pony breaks a rib cage. Swelling has gotten a lot worse. To the point were it inhibits a ponies sight. Mutation rate has increased to virus proportions. Yet here is Derpy, sitting in her basement, looking at some infected blood cells. She couldn't even begin to comprehend what she was looking at. The cells divided about every five seconds. Each one looking different. Which means that.... there wasn't a thing Derpy could do... without the lab. She pounded her hoof against the table
"GAH, DAMMIT. Damn you! Why did you have to shut down the damn lab?! You knew something like this could happen! You knew! Yet you shut down the damn lab! Good celestia! Why? WHY?!" Yelled Derpy, only making her cough even more, until the point the she could hardly breath. Gasping for air, she calmed down. At least, until she realized that she was infected....
"Oh my celestia.... I'm infected with the disease.... its.... its airborne. The disease is airborne meaning.... We're all infected...." Derpy said, in sorrow... She couldn't do anything anymore. Derpy was too late. She trotted upstairs, jumped on her couch, and took a nap.

Symptoms have gotten even worse, ponies were dropping like flies now. It was common just to see a pony fall over on the street, dead. Hey, they didn't have to worry though... it wasn't a disease. Symptoms ranging from total organ failure, to seizures, to even causing cancer, and killing ponies through cancer. This was more than an outbreak... it was an epidemic... and only Derpy knew about it... Or so she thought, only one other pony knew about it. He had died the other day, the doctor who was first infected, realized it was a disease once he caught it. So he wrote a journal about it, he put in a box in a hospital. He knew he was going to die, if anyone else live through this... They should at least know what happened... Since almost every pony in equestria was dead.