• Published 14th Jun 2014
  • 675 Views, 14 Comments

One for the records - Wearyevilsoul



Disease is gone in equestria... or is it?

  • ...
0
 14
 675

Trimester One

Its been a couple of mouths since the disease was "detected." However, the ponies had such a sense of security that they thought it couldn't be a disease. At this point, every pony in ponyville was infected. and it was spreading rapidly. Hosts of the disease had the urge to travel to other places. Only increasing the rate of infection throughout equestria. It just kept getting worse, and worse. Eventually leading to mutation, symptoms varying per pony. Some only experienced sweating and sneezing, and some were found dead the next day. For no apparent reason, and no pony even thought that it was a disease causing all of this. Well, one did. Derpy was worried ever since she read the head title "Allergy rate at all time high!"
"Could it be... there's a new disease in equestria?" Pondered Derpy. She thought about it for a second... it couldn't be! We've cured every disease known to pony kind! However.... you can't catch allergies, its impossible... Meaning that it had to be a disease.
"Oh sweet celestia! It is a disease!" Derpy froze in place. She realized that disease research had been shut down
"Oh.... Shit... There isn't anything i can do but research it myself..." Said Derpy. She then set off to a doctors office, to see if she couldn't get a blood sample off this disease.
When she arrived, she was greeted with "No staff on hoof, closed for the day." Closed? What?! That's impossible! Clinics were never closed! Actually... they had been closing for the night due to no one needing to be cured, but it was day time now! This concludes Derpy's theory that yes, this is an outbreak of national proportions, What she didn't know was that she was too late to start research, since she had already been infected with out even knowing....