• Published 14th Jun 2014
  • 674 Views, 14 Comments

One for the records - Wearyevilsoul



Disease is gone in equestria... or is it?

  • ...
0
 14
 674

Epilogue

She coughed, looking around the building. There must be some antibiotics somewhere! Where could they be? She opened up a cardboard box, hoping to find some antibiotics to slow the disease, but only found a note and a book. The note read, "We don't know what happened, it came out of nowhere. Everything was going right, and then this comes out of nowhere.... what happened? We can't even say anymore, the disease just.... appeared, and it was too late before we could even notice it. If you found this, you are one of the last surviving ponies in all of equestria. So read up on what happened, before you become infected as well." The mare who found the book opened it up, and found some information. However none of it was helpful, no wonder why the ponies of equestria were wiped out by this disease. They didn't know anything about it, and this mare was probably the only pony still alive in all of equestria. However, knowing she was already infected, she started to sob. The last pony in equestria, about to be claimed by the disease.