• Published 27th May 2014
  • 1,604 Views, 39 Comments

Raise this barn - Nick613



AppleJack is tired of seeing her sister getting bullied, so she decides to do something about it.

  • ...
4
 39
 1,604

Ch.4

Luna was watching AppleJack run off into Ponyville from the top of one of the nearby apple trees. She wanted to round up the elements to try and figure out who the dark figure in the vision of the filly Diamond Tiara was. Sweet Apple Acres was the closest to her at the moment, so she decided to get AppleJack first. She showed up in time to witness AppleJack destroying her barn. It seemed odd to her that AppleJack would destroy something her entire family had worked on together not too long ago, but what she was focused more on was what she was saying while she was destroying the barn.

"Those fillies always picking on my sister." *door snaps in half. "forcing my sister to go through the same things I had to go through." *window shatters. "I swear on my life they will pay dearly and that they shall all suffer for what they have done."

It went on like this for awhile and Luna was able to put two and two together. She didn't want to believe it at first, but it was too much of a coincidence for her to not take at the very least a consideration that AppleJack was indeed the pony in the vision. She decided she would tell the other elements about her suspicions and form a plan from there.

Luna flew to Twilight's new castle and opened the door swiftly without any hesitation. She was in too much of a hurry and waiting for Twilight to open the door was a waste of time in her eyes. Twilight was caught off guard by the situation, but recovered quickly and adressed the matter.

"Princess Luna! I wasn't expecting company, so excuse the mess. I was just about to met the girls for dinner, what brings you here?"

"I'm here because of Diamond Tiara."

"oh the letter. You're here to tell me I never should have wasted your time humoring a filly who had a nightmare, aren't you?!"

"Twilight-"

"Oh princess, I'm so sorry it won't happen again."

"Twilight-"

"She just really wanted me to send you a letter and-"

"TWILIGHT!"

"yes, sorry princess."

"Like I said. I'm here because of Diamond Tiara. What she thought was a dream, wasn't one at all."

"Princess, that doesn't make sense. If it wasn't a dream, then that means...it was a vision?!"

"Precisely. I came here to gather the elements of harmony to see if they knew who might fit the dark figure in the vision since the figure was never identified."

"I'll gather up everypony and bring them back right away."

"Twilight, don't bring AppleJack with you."

"Why Princess?"

"This may be hard to hear, but I believe AppleJack may have been the pony in the vision."

"What? Why?!"

"I was originally planning on asking each of you to met up at your castle and AppleJack was the closest to me when I first arrived. I was going to approach her, but she was destroying her barn, which I thought was odd, so I planned on waiting till she was done. However, as I listened to what she was saying to herself and less on the fact that the barn was being destroyed, I realized she was talking about her sister being bullied, which from what you have told me in the past is about Diamond Tiara's age."

"They are in the same class."

"Anyway, I have my suspicions about her, so I'd like to keep the first meeting between me, you, and the rest of the element bearers minus AppleJack."

"If you insist. I'll go get the others."

Luna wrote a quick letter to Celestia updating her on the situation, now that it affected the elements of Harmony.

Dear sister,
I told you I was going to ponyville to try and stop a vision I had watched. While I should have just contacted princess Twilight since she is closer to the problem, I'm glad I decided to come and investigate because the situation may affect the elements. I will update you if anything pops up.
With Care,
Luna

Twilight flew to the Carousal Boutique first.

*knock, *knock, *knock "Rarity, it's me Twilight, open up!"

After a few seconds, Rarity opened the door, in a yellow dress with a flower in it. "What is it Twilight? Couldn't this have waited till we got to our picnic?"

"I'm afraid not. Luna showed up and requested a meeting with us. Go to the castle, I'll get the others."

Rarity nodded, putting her picnic basket back inside before galloping to the castle.

Twilight watched her run off for a few seconds, but then flew off into the air.

"One down, three to go. I hope you are wrong about AppleJack Luna." Twilight thought to herself as she flew off to the Sugar Cube Corner to get Pinkie Pie.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone. New Ch. Can't promise that I will be able to post a new ch. everyday, but I'll try to update as often as possible. Alright, if this story gains enough popularity, I am thinking of doing a prequel going into more detail about AppleJack's past, and a possible sequel to this story. Let me know what you think in the comments!

Comments ( 5 )

Bit short.... :fluttercry:

Yes a bit short... Hmm sure go ahead.

The chapters are a bit short because initially, I only planed on making this a 4-5 ch. story. I' am making them longer though.

More chapters please

So, I know this has taken a VERY long time, but I will be creating new chapters shortly. I lost my inspiration awhile back and with college and work taking the majority of my free time, this hasn't been a priority. Get ready for more chapters soon.

Login or register to comment