• Published 27th May 2014
  • 1,603 Views, 39 Comments

Raise this barn - Nick613



AppleJack is tired of seeing her sister getting bullied, so she decides to do something about it.

  • ...
4
 39
 1,603

Ch.1

It was a bright and sunny day in Ponyville, ponies were enjoying the nice weather by talking through the streets and doing a song and dance number that they all knew the words too for some reason. However in the outskirts of Sweet Apple Acres, three particular ponies weren't having the best of times.

"It's ok girls. I'm sure you will get your cutie marks". Babs Seed said.

"Really!" exclaimed the cutie mark crusaders. "I can't believe you are being so nice-

"your cutie marks will never come! haha, I can't believe you three actually believed me. "come on Diamond and Silver Spoon, I don't want to be seen near these losers".

Babs Seed, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon walked away talking and laughing acting as if what they were doing wasn't wrong, leaving the cutie mark crusaders to sulk after being tormented relentlessly again.

"I can't believe we are related. I thought meeting my cousin would be amazing, but now I dread ever being near her".

"It's ok Applebloom, she's leaving in a couple days anyway. I'm sure we can last a little longer. And besides, once your cousin leaves, we can continue trying to get our cutie marks"!

"Sweetie Belle's right, and if that doesn't work Rainbow Dash will always protect us. She is the coolest pony ever!"

"We know Scootalo you've only told us a thousand times. Let's just head back to the barn. If I don't tell my sister that I'm home from school, she will start to worry".

The cutie mark crusaders made their way to the barn without much conversation, and unbeknown to them that AppleJack had witnessed the whole thing. AppleJack hated the sight of her sister and friends being constantly bullied and by family no less! When AppleJack was little right after her parents died, she was teased by a young mare named Trixie for awhile before her bully moved to pursue her dream of being a magician. Seeing her own sister being bullied and nothing being done infuriated AppleJack.

"Those ponies have been hurting my sister for far too long, I promise ya little sis that they will stop".

Aplebloom and her friends approached her sister and smiled, but the same couldn't be said for AppleJack. Once she could clearly see her sister, anger boiled in her.

"Where did that shiner come from?!"

"Ah...Nowhere. I slipped on my way to school". Applebloom covering up the real story in fear of what Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon and Babs Seed might do to her.

"In that case, go see Big Mac, he has supper ready for you three".

AppleJack watched as the three young fillies ran into the house to eat. As she replayed the images from earlier in her head and recalling how nothing was being done about it, she snapped.

"Those ponies have spent their entire lives hurting my sister and her friends. Nopony is doing anything about it, so I will. I think I know just what to do too".

AppleJack walked into the house that her family was already in enjoying some fresh tomato soup that Big Mac and Granny Smith had made. A plan was quickly forming in her mind and an erie smile crept upon her face.

"I'll show you all what happens when you mess with an apple".

Author's Note:

This story takes place when Babs Seed becomes friends with Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara again after visiting ponyville a couple weeks after the Season 4 Finale. Babs Seed forgot how much fun bullying is and has joined DT and SS in bullying the cutie mark crusaders again. It is an idea I've had in my head for awhile but am now just writing about. This story is also my first attempt at writing, I don't plan on the story being too long, but that may change depending on how popular it becomes. Criticism is welcome. Enjoy the story!