• Published 21st May 2014
  • 2,350 Views, 24 Comments

Psychosis - pvtread



Sleep young ponies; they will never get to you again.

  • ...
30
 24
 2,350
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

I'll continue it if you all want ok. Now then, Do any of you know what is real and what is not anymore in this? Good, cause there will be more coming. Quick hint, there is no reality, only what the mind thinks is real; I know you all thought it was going one way, but that is the fun of story telling, one weaves a web, and as they do people are trapped in it. I knew what I wanted to do with this because I have been in an institution. The one I was in was... meh, but I wanted to make it something different than your average CMC slash fic. I like Luna, and the CMC, but that begs the question, what happens now to the main 6, you can send mail while in a facility, the main 6 know what has been going on. I'll ask the audience, what comes next for this?

Oh, and just a teaser. One side of this story is reality, the other not. Can you tell the real from the fake?

I like it so far keep up the good work:rainbowhuh:

If you want to reply to a comment put your mouse near the right edge of the comment. A >> should appear, click on that.

Pvp stop bucking with my mind lol dang this is confusing when you said this would be tricky I thought I'll figure it out in the first paragraph but after reading it over twice I still can't figure it out also when should the next chapter be out

Psychosis seen in dark folder. No crossover tag. :raritycry:

Do not stop updating. I am bored and this story is good. I will keep great until there is a bit more meat.

Screw Applebloom's mind, MY mind is full of fuck right now.

Login or register to comment