• Published 17th May 2014
  • 2,089 Views, 12 Comments

Twilight's Love Story: Part Two - Derpyforever



Twilight and Flash are now a couple and spend the next week together in the Crystal Empire, but will an unforeseen ending ruin it all?

  • ...
17
 12
 2,089

Chapter 9: Time Means Proposal

Chapter 9: Time Means Proposal

It was the crack of dawn and Twilight was back in her library home in Ponyville. It has been exactly a month since Flash and Twilight first met at the New Year party. Only one major thing, which will be explained later, had happened between now and the day of their first fight. They would meet on weekends, even set up a few double dates with Fluttershy and Comet or Shining, who was starting to accept Flash, and Cadance. Flash and Twilight would also send letters to each other, but had to have Derpy send them, after Spike had enough with the heart burns. Twilight was reading on her bed, when all of a sudden, the candle lights went out.

"Hey," she exclaimed, "what's the big..."

"Surprise," yelled six different voices all around her as the light came back, "HAPPY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY!"

"Wh-What," Twilight said, confused as her five best pony friends, plus Spike, came into focus.

"It is your one month anniversary, right," asked Rainbow Dash

"Well... yeah."

"So we decide to throw you a pre-party before you let to see Flash," said an over the top Pinkie Pie.

"Ohh... well..."

"Come on sugar cube," interrupted Applejack, "we set it up downstairs." She dragged Twilight, followed by the others, down to the front, where party decorations were already everywhere.

"You did all this last night," asked Twilight.

"Party cannon never fails," said a proud Pinkie Pie, "Now let's PARTY!"

They had a great party. They had cake, played Pinkie favorite game, pin the tail on the pony, and music was played as the friends danced, but Twilight didn't seem as enthusiastic that everypony thought she would be.

"What's wrong sugar cube," asked a concerned Applejack.

"Oh... nothing," replied Twilight,, but replied with a weak smile.

"Oook... well if something's ever wrong, ya know ya got us."

"Thanks Applejack... that means a lot."

Wondering what might be going through her friends head, Applejack went back to dancing with the others.

After the party, everypony decided to stay with Twilight had to leave.

"You don't have to, it's alright," Twilight said, but seemed like she was trying to get rid of them.

"We don't mind deary," Rarity said, "I need to take a break from making all those dress anyways."

"An' Big Mac can handle the farm on his own for a day, he has Applebloom to help too," added Applejack

"Plus, I don't have any cloudbusting to do today, so I'm good," Rainbow said.

"and my animals can survive one day without me," Fluttershy added.

"and the Cakes don't need my help until tomorrow with MMMM."

"Ohh, how... great."

The six friends talked with each other as Spike made some tea and muffins. They would ask Twilight about Flash, but every time, she would change the subject, they eventually took the hint and decided to ask Fluttershy how things with Comet are going.

"Comet and I are doing great, and I'm so glad to have him in my life. He so sweet and understands me so well. He even got Angel to like him."

"Wow, if he was able to get Angle to like him, he must be a great colt," Rainbow said.

"He sure is," Fluttershy sighed, but then said, "but why we talking about me? This is Twilight's anniversary. When did you say you had to go to the train station to go see Flash?"

"I didn't," Twilight said nervously.

"Well... when are you leaving?"

"Umm..."

"It is obvious isn't it," said Pinkie Pie. "he is going to surprise her by coming here instead and we can have another party, but secretly he is going to propose to you and you found out because his friend, Winny, sent you a tip because she couldn't keep it in anymore. Right?"

Everypony just looked at her, then Applejack said, "normally ah would think your just being Pinkie, but remembering how ya got Twilight's adventure down word for word, ah actually believe ya."

"Well... your wrong Pinkie," Twilight said.

"WHAT," everypony yelled.

"I'm certain Flash won't propose."

"WHAT!?! How can you be so certain," they all said, perfectly matching each others tone.

Twilight didn't answer.

"Twilight, what is wrong," Rarity asked

"Nothing."

"Twilight, tell us," Applejack said.

"No."

"Tell us," everypony yelled.

"NO," Twilight yelled back.

"TELL US," they yelled again as they started to surround uer

Twilight had enough and finally yelled, "Flash and I broke up!"

(The End)

Comments ( 6 )

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SAY WHAT NOW??!!! :(

Oh my gumdrops clestia is behind this :trollestia: " hahaha"

BUCK YOU.......JUST BUCK YOU..... SON OF A BITCH!!!!!

Okay I'm thoroughly confused, and I already read this before?!?!:pinkiecrazy::flutterrage::twilightoops:

Seriously? There was no dang reason to have this breakup.... And heck celestia! whats the deal with fluttershy in this too?:flutterrage:

Login or register to comment