• Published 10th May 2014
  • 1,741 Views, 35 Comments

Evolve and Overcome - MsDuplicity



A predator in a new land with new creatures strange to him what will he do? What he always does of course "Consume and Adapt".

  • ...
6
 35
 1,741

Die Running

Die Running

Kha'Zix has grown tired of waiting his wings have grown restless. It had been a few days since he had decided his first target would be the yellow pony. He had found where she resides and it was conveniently close but it had many creatures residing there as well, he would feast on them too as he kills the pony but it will make it harder to sneak in with them there.

He had also decided to do this at night as seeing that most of the animals there had not been nocturnal and he would have an easier time sneaking in the dark so easy he doubted they would even know what ate them.The walk to the edge of the forest was uneventful all the creatures in the forest knew of him and he doubted any would try to fight him.

Kha'Zix looked up in the sky to see the moon at its peak. Then he looked forward to see his target feeding what appeared to be a group of mice. 'This will almost be too easy.' he thought as he watched his pray still feeding the animals of her home. Carefully stretching his wings to get ready for flight as he sneaked out of the brush.

Then he leaped at his target with full intent to kill her, time slowed down as Kha'Zix pulled his claws back preparing for a slash but he catches a white creature in the corner of his eyes just as he registers what it is. He is knocked out of the air by bola's. The only thing running through his mind is how his main course meal is here now.

Perspective Omnipotent God Narrator (Just read it like Morgan Freeman)

"I found you beast!" Rengar yelled at his prey

Kha'Zix gets out of the bola's effortlessly getting up looking towards Rengar with only hatred.

"You think these petty little balls and rope can stop me I have evolved far past you, you still use primitive tools!"

"Hahahahahahahaha" Rengar lets his knife arm go limp and starts laughing

"Whats funny cat?" Kha'Zix inquires annoyed at Rengar

"These primitive tools will end you!" Rengar done with the talking leaps at Kha'Zix in a way only the two hunters can do.
The two meet at the middle locking their limbs and knife together Rengar taking this chance to kick Kha'Zix back his Chitin making a cracking sound but reassembling momentarily with the Timberwolf he devoured's help.

The two waste no time as they charge right back into each other neither one seeming to get any significant ground Rengar being more experienced in epic battles can shrug off many of Kha'Zix's attacks. Kha'Zix how ever prefers to take his prey down in one swift attack before they can understand whats happening The Timberwold DNA he has however is regenerating a lot of his wounds albeit the more serious ones.

The sun starts to lower the two once again in a never ending duel that it seems will end in both of them losing until a beam fires off the horizon colliding with both of them the attack so strong both are knocked unconscious.

Over the Horizon flies the chariot of the two sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna they had received the letter from twilight and used a spell to summon another creature from where Kha'Zix had appeared from of which they found out by tracing the magic residue he left, the creature they summoned just so happened to be Rengar they didnt want to hurt Rengar with the beam but they decided upon knocking both of them unconscious for the well being of the ponies as it was apparent Rengar had anger issues when it came to this bug.

The two sisters put the rivals on their chariot Kha'Zix being restrained magicly and they are prepared to do the same to Rengar if needed. They set off back to their castle for much needed answers.

Author's Note:

Sorry about the very long hiatus, I just lost my drive to write for awhile I'll do my best to get the next chapter out in a week or two.

Comments ( 1 )

Over the Horizon flies the chariot of the two sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna they had received the letter from twilight and used a spell to summon another creature from where Kha'Zix had appeared from of which they found out by tracing the magic residue he left, the creature they summoned just so happened to be Rengar they didnt want to hurt Rengar with the beam but they decided upon knocking both of them unconscious for the well being of the ponies as it was apparent Rengar had anger issues when it came to this bug.

Why is this entire paragraph one sentence?

Login or register to comment