• Published 26th Apr 2014
  • 399 Views, 8 Comments

A Lucky Rose - LuckyBass13



The story of a mare, who is on the verge to the end, meets a friend who helps her in her time of need.

  • ...
0
 8
 399

A New Site, A New Light

A Lucky rose

It has been weeks later after that moment we had, so after many hours has past Lucky feels that he needs to give Obscur a nice night around the big city and what better place then Manehatten. It was Wednesday and Lucky stopped by Obscur's house to see how she's doing. *knock knock* "Hello?" Lucky said as he waits for an answer.

"..Lucky, its so nice to meet you again." Said Obscur as she hugged Lucky. Lucky then replied. "Are you busy today, cause I have a very special treat for you."

"Oh well tell me, don't leave me hanging Lucky"

"We're going to Manehatten and enjoy a nice night around town" Lucky says as Obscur's eyes grew wide. Lucky Continues to say, "We're going to have fun, first off we will head to a nice Theater for a showing of a nice old play from the famous writer, then we'll go to a nice restaurant where they make really good food, and lastly we walk around the middle of the city and watch the stairs shine the sky. What do you say sounds like a nice plan *oof*" Lucky was interrupted by Obscur's hug that really felt warm to his heart.

Without wasting time they gathered what they needed and waited by the train station while holding hooves. The train came and they settled inside to await their trip, after the Conductor's "All aboard" Call the train moved and they were on their way to Manehatten. The train ride was going to take half an hour to reach so they decided to have a nice nap together, as they cuddled together they dream the same dream together. After that nice nap they hear the Staff saying "5 minutes to arrival time" they woke up and noticed they were cuddling, at first they blushed but knowing they really liked each other they didn't mind it. Obscur broke the silence by saying, "I can't wait to enjoy this day with you Lucky."

Lucky Responded, "Me neither".

The Train stops and there they were, in Manehatten Station. The first thing they did was purchase train tickets for the later hours to keep that in their minds for when they need to return. They finishes paying for they tickets for the 9:00 pm train to ponyville, with that they proceeded to the Theater to see about the time for the showing. As they reached to the Theater they see a surprising note on the door saying, "Closed for Renovations, expect to be open tomorrow", "Tomorrow?!" Lucky shouted as he's plans had a speed bumb.

"Now what are we going to do?" Lucky Questioned as Obscur had an idea. "Why not we go to the Park? I'm sure there are stuff we can have fun with."

"Hmm.... Sure why not, sounds like a great plan." Said Lucky as they head around the city till they found the Park.

As they arrived there where loads of scenery like the cascading steams of water, the nice patio in the middle and something amazing, a beautiful Rose Garden. Obscur's heart must've exploded cause she never seen a bunch of beautiful roses all at once so without warning She hoped into the patch where she explored and giggled through many roses. Lucky was watching all this happening as he daww'd at most of Obscur's Cute acts in the Rose bushes. "You know Rose, out of all the roses there's only one that stands out above the rest." He says as Obscur was confused and looks around the roses.

"Really, which one?"

"You..." Lucky says as Obscur looked at him with a blushing look then out of nowhere a big flash happened where Obscur was Blinded for a second before saying "What was that?"

"That was my camera." Lucky says, "I thought it would be nice if I took real good pictures of you."

Obscur regained her eyesight before saying, "Alright but warn me next time your going to do that."

Lucky nods in agreement as they hang out more discussing the roses and what types there are. After that they headed to the patio where they sat there and just looked at the Park with all its glory. Looking at the clock they decided it was time to eat, so they got up and proceeded to the inner city where most of the Restaurants where there but Lucky was focused on one fancy place. La Ital' horse, a fine place to enjoy a dinner with style. They waited for a table which lucky for them it didn't take too long. Once they were seated they proceeded to find out what's on the menu as a lot of options started to get them confused on some of what they even were, so they decided on a together Dinner a nice big Spaghetti plate with sauce and 4 kinds of cheese. It was maybe around 30 minutes before they received their order. Without hesitation they eat together, enjoying every last bite and chewing the sweet goodness of their food. At this point Lucky thought it was better to take another photo in which Obscur happily agreed. *snap* The picture was taken and they continued to eat.

After what appears to be a satisfied dinner Lucky pays for the food and noticed its 6:50 pm. Lucky knowing this asked Obscur to take to the skies with him and settle on a cloud big enough for them. After settling the sun was almost done and the moon slowly rose from behind them. As they watched the sun set Lucky asked Obscur to look down to the city as many beautiful lights were on here and there. Obscur was amazed at the lights at this time of night as Lucky then said, "It gets better."

Lucky moved to lay on his back as Obscur Followed which lead them to watch the skies where the many stars brightly filled the night sky. Obscur then says, "Thank you Lucky, I had a really romantic day." Lucky then replied.

"Its almost done, just one more pick?" Lucky requested as he sees Obscur nod in a happy look. He want's the pick to be of both of them so he asks Obscur to take the photo which she still agreed.

"Okay Lucky on three ready?" Lucky nods as Obscur begins the countdown. "3...2...1...!" As the number one was said Lucky kissed Obscur in the lips with affection and love. Obscur magic makes the Camera *Snap* for the last photo was made.

"That's a keeper" Lucky says as he and Obscur shared the night.

After time has passed they went back to the train station and proceeded back to Ponyville where they are now at Obscur's house. Lucky proceeds to say, "That's a night to remember right?"

"It sure is, I really enjoyed it Lucky. I never been this happy in my life." Obscur says with a glee happy look on her face.

"Well, I'll see you again tomorrow Rose. I love you"

"I love you too" Obscur says as they Kissed again before Lucky leaving to go back to his house. As he walked out he now feels a new feeling with Obscur. When he reached to his house he closed the door and quietly says,

"Maybe.....just maybe...."

A New Site, A New Light

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment