• Published 26th Apr 2014
  • 399 Views, 8 Comments

A Lucky Rose - LuckyBass13



The story of a mare, who is on the verge to the end, meets a friend who helps her in her time of need.

  • ...
0
 8
 399

(Edit) My name is Obscur Rose

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter is small but it does describe what happened to Obscur Rose. Bare with me as I will go further into the story, The next chapter will be after a few weeks of hanging out together. Be on the lookout later.

*update* Has been edited by http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Obscur-Rose, She has made it more in detail and so I thank her.

A Lucky Rose


Hello, my name is Obscur Rose [Obscur is spelled like that because the owner did not want it with an 'e'], I'm a special pony who has been through a lot in my life. When I was born my mother and I were outside of Equestria, so we were deported to Equestria. I was just a small filly at the time, but my mother put me in a school to help me control my magic. I went to that school for 13 years and as years moved on I had some good times to remember like when I visited all the towns and cities and Equestroa. I won't forget the time I had over there, especially with this one colt by the name of Lucky Bass. As I was traveling around all this time, my interest in Lucky Bass increased, and my desire for the academy grew less.

During my time at the academy, training my magic, I started taking interest in one of the stallions, Frost Shard, I noticed that he the kind of pony who would protect somepony from anything, so I personally asked to see if he could personally be my guard. He denied, saying he would rather travel and be free. I was a little taken by that response, and a little saddened by this, but I got over it. Since he denied the request, I started to date his brother, Flame Melody, but that didn't go well, and we broke up a few months later. During the middle of my studies I met with Lucky Bass, a regular stallion who lived in PonyVille, him and I started dating for 2 years, but had to say goodbye due to me having to go outside of Equestria for the program. A year later I came back, but I couldn't find Lucky Bass.. The time passed on and I was about 20, and that was the end of my experience at the academy, so I decided to move on. Trying to forget Frost Shard, Flame Melody, Lucky Bass and the other ponies, I moved back to Canterlot to try to relax, but something just didn't seem right, so I moved to PonyVille to try to fill an empty void, I didn't exactly know at the time what was missing. I moved to Ponyville because it's one of the place where I remember having a good time. I moved to the outskirts of PonyVille, not really wanting to interact with the other ponies of PonyVille very much.

When I was settled into my home, I permanently moved in, but something still didn't seem quite right. A knock had occured on her front door, to her pleasant surprise, it was her lost previous lover, Lucky Bass. I didn't know what to say, other than I felt terrible for being gone for two years on my studies. After telling him my poor excuse, he struck me by suprise and asked, "Do you still want to be a couple?", and of course I said yes. We exchanged happy glances as he said goodbye and slowly he started to go off to his home, but before he left wanted to know if we could hang out again tomorrow, I, of course, said yes, and thanked him for not moving on and coming over. As he walked away I wanted to give him something to thank him even more, so without warning... I kissed him. I can tell he was surprised to be kissed, but the thing was he didn't push away, he embrace it and kiss back, it was a wonderful feeling. After that little scene I went back into my house with my mind flying through the roof of my head. I showered and got ready for bed as I noticed something strange, I was not only happy but I noticed I didn't feel that emptiness anymore. Joy rushed through my mind as I moved into my bed, and as I fell asleep I can only wait for is one thing, to see Lucky again tomorrow.



My Name is Obscur Rose