• Published 1st Apr 2014
  • 1,351 Views, 18 Comments

Sweetie the roleplayer and Button the gamer - MichelleTwistaloo



Button Mash has been addicted to the new hot game, and has spent less and less time outside, a roleplaying Sweetie wants to fix the situation and be with him, so she devices a plan to save him from "Stick of Truth's" mind control

  • ...
8
 18
 1,351

Chapter 2

“And here was the magical Maiden Belle the Sweetie” Sweetie had decided to provide her own narration. “With her friends, the ScootaOrk, not able to fly but still capable of kicking major bum with her...ah...hum, how do you call that thing orks carry around?”

Scootaloo, who was just at her side sighed ”A mace.”.

Sweetie returned to the narration. “Of kicking major butt with a mace, and the help of a mental connection to somepony else in manehattan giving her mana and the help of the wisdom of her friend, the Paladin Appledin, she will save her boyfriend from the evil stick of truth and then she’ll kiss him!” She stopped before letting out a very mischievous laugh. “First things first, though make sure you grab the ladder as I do not want to fall again.” As the three of them carried the ladder on their backs, they nodded.

“I still think this is a bad idea!”

“And though ScootaOrk had doubts, the beautiful magic Maiden Belle, the Sweetie knew she was right on her plan for she was super duper sure that she loved his boyfriend, who was once again, imprisoned, by the evil stick of truth”

They finally arrived at the spot where Sweetie usually (meaning a few dozen times a month) put the ladder, they placed it, together and Sweetie started climbing.

“Maiden Belle faces a problem, a force field, locked from the inside!” She locked at the glass window, before softly knocking on it. “If the beautiful and magic Maiden Belle the Sweetie breaks the force field with her powerful magic of hoofs, then she’d anger her boyfriend’s keeper, the mighty Mom Mash!” she briefly wondered what to do, she tried to knock a little bit louder but Button didn’t hear her.

“Guess plan number one failed, he must be under some sort of mind control from The Stick of Truth. Just like when he defeated the potent Last of Us, and before that the whole of the Bioshocks! I have to help!”

She descended from the ladder.

“I have a plan, but it’s just so simple it more than likely won’t work.”

“What is it?”

“Well Appledin the Paladin, I’m just going to knock on the door, pretend I don’t know my knight is here, (though I’ve seen him through the window), talk to his mom, ask if I can get inside.

Better said and done, she just knocked on the door and asked if she could come in, Button’s mom was surprised, that a young and beautiful filly was visiting his son, but was secretly happy that he had managed to make at least a friend. And such a nice one at that. Sweetie was very polite (even if her only reason to do so was so she could impress her future mother in law), at last her passage to the tower where the dragon, with the Stick of truth was revealed.

“And so Maiden Belle advanced, alone in her quest, but ready to defeat her evil nemesis and take on the Button Knight with her, pay him the treats of a king, and then kiss him, sharing the flavor of the sundae. “

“What was that?”

“No...nothing!”

She didn’t need directions, she already knew what room Button was in, just from the stalking, she opened the door, and looked at the colt.

Hat on the floor eyes full of veins and red points, a fine thread of slobber falling from his chin, Button was paying more attention to the same repetitive battle, than to anything else.

“Button, my knight, thou are here.”

Button just sort of mumbled a “Hi sweetie.”, not even caring for being called a knight or the tone more akin to princess Luna than to a school aged filly.

“Hi button, my boyfriend, I’m here to save you from the evil Stick of truth!”

Button kept looking at the screen, though he shrugged his shoulders and murmured “Do whatever you want, just don’t bother me, I’m almost finishing this quest and then I have another one ready”

“But Button Knight! Can’t thou see that abomination of a game is mind controlling you?”

That caught Button’s attention.

“Abomination? It was recommended by pony Joe, and lots of other online reviewers too! What do you know about videogames?”

Sweetie opened and closed her mouth repeatedly before asking.

“What does the donut maker have to do with a videogame?”

Button turned back to the game.

“Just forget it, Sweetie, now if you’ll excuse me, I have to defeat this group of enemies”

“Is that a poo you’re using as an weapon? Honestly Button! This isn’t good for you! Come outside, and play, I’ve been learning how to play dungeons and dragons! Just for you!”

Without even turning, Button told her:

“Knowing you, it’s more of a roleplay without dices than a proper game, besides, I got to finish at least this part of the game!”

Sweetie facehooved.

“Why does everypony want me to use the dice to play? It just complicates things!”
Button chuckled

“Huh huh? My point exactly”

Sweetie looked around then at the colt.

“Button if you don’t stop playing that game, immediately, I’m going to start to break things, starting by your joystick!”

“My joys....” It took a few seconds to dawn on him what she was planning to do. “No! Don’t break my joystick, how else will I be able to play my dad’s Atari 2600? It’s a classic!”

“Then you better start paying attention to me, or else there will be consequences.”

“What kind of consequences?”

“Do you really want to know?”

“Well....not really, but please don’t turn down the console!”

“You will turn down the console, and will come with me”

“To the lan club so we can play Minecraft?”

“No! Not everything is related to gaming, you know?”

“But in gaming I can be whatever I want from a pill munching half eaten cheese pizza, to an Italian plumber, to a badass space soldier! And I always get the girl!”

“You don’t need to play videogames to get the girl!

“I don’t?”

“Of course not, here!” and she pressed her muzzle to his muzzle rubbing them, and kissing him, making him too stunned to do anything else. His eyes widened, and a big grin formed on his mouth.

“This is better than the game.”

She turned flank and shouted.

“So come on down for more....Wet consequences.”
After a brief hesitation he turned down the console and followed.

“And so the beautiful magic Maiden Belle the Sweetie saved his boyfriend ButtonKnight from the mind control spell put on him by The Stick of truth, and she defeated them all, she was happy, and she had to remind herself to thank her friends, ScootaOrk, and Appledin, as well as Babrrior, the warrior.”

“What are you doing?” Button asked, as he followed her down the stairs.

“Narration.”

I’m good at that too.

“And so the mighty gamer, Button followed his fillyfriend, and prepared for snuggling!”

From corner to corner of her face, Sweetie smiled. She had succeeded.

Comments ( 15 )

This is the kind of story that FIMfiction was made for.

4169311 Thanks I was a bit afraid, of not doing the characters right because I had never seen a JanAnimations' video until I finished the fanfic, and when I did I had to do it trough unofficial means. Perhaps I failed in showing the "Peculiarity" of Button, and made him just a generic gamer? I don't know. But I'm glad you think the story belongs here! (After all, it has ponies)

We really need more sweetie x button fics man.

Wow, I really like this. lease continue!!!








AND NOW WE RUN!!!

4171926 I hope that the "no homosexual things" bit is satirical of media priorities.

4654452 Are you kidding me? Just look at my stories! (I sadly don't know how to edit my profile to put them on lists, but alas), I did two homosexual stories before this one featuring pipsqueak and Feather, the comment serves 2 purposes:

1 - To indicate to whoemever might have come from the male on male forum that this story is, amazingly enough entirely straight.(since all my other romance stories feature either male on male or female on female, barring the ones that were requested)

2 - To avoid the butthurt, that the other stories were causing at the time, while Yes, I got plenty of support, there were a few, shall I say, offended people, that I was doing that to colts.

And I guess that it serves as a satire too, how nifty!

So. yes, being a huge supporter of equal rights and shipping every male with another male, it wouldn't even occur to me, to do a derogatory (is that how it's written) comment about those kind of stories.

And if It offended you or annoyed you? Well, I'm sorry about that, it wasn't my intention

4656269 I was sure it wasn't meant to be offensive, I was just confirming.

4656283 No problem, I totally understand your concern. Have a nice day! Or afternoon....or Well I guess if you live in Australia it's night....

Have a nice period of time!

Wow. This is good, is there another part?

so button mash is playing south park: the stick of truth

where is the fractured but whole

sweetie has won!

my mind electric pushed me into this black hole and now i will probilly get back into mlp :(

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and hollow knight and Kirby were trying to help me escape! :(

Login or register to comment