• Published 28th Mar 2014
  • 5,268 Views, 237 Comments

Equestria Girl. Wait, What's Equestria? - Bysen



Set in the Equestria Girls-iverse, a girl named Twilight Sparkle is starting the year at a new school. Unforuntately last year there was another girl named Twilight who came from another dimension, turned into an angel and fought a demon. It was cool

  • ...
35
 237
 5,268

PreviousChapters Next
Thursday Part 2 - 2 Ds and an F

As a straight female, even Twilight had to admit that Button’s Mom did indeed have it goin’ on. Or Miss Mash as Brad had told her her name was. She was the kind of teacher who probably shouldn’t have male students or they wouldn’t learn a damn thing. She stood up the front of the class for a minute or so, waiting for all the students to arrive, marking them off on her role as they came in.

“You’re Twilight Sparkle, right?” she asked, leaning over her desk. Twilight just nodded, trying not to look down her teacher’s top. Did this woman not know what she was doing or something? “I hope you have a good explanation for not attending my class the last two days.”

“Well, you see, I…” Twilight began but stopped as Miss Mash laughed lightly.

“It’s alright. I just hope you got the notice about seeing Celestia yesterday on time.” she said with a smile before she stood up and addressed the rest of the class. “Good morning everyone!” she announced loudly. It was actually the same volume as all her other teachers had used but this time Twilight was right beside her when she’d half-yelled it.

The class replied as one, at least all the boys did, in a single resonating tone. “Good morning Miss Mash.” to which she closed her eyes, smiled once more and tilted her head slightly to the side. ‘Think unsexy thought, think unsexy thoughts!’ Twilight muttered in her head before reminding herself she was straight and that that joke had been getting old ever since she’d met Silverspoon.

“I’m sure all of you know already, but the school’s sports team try-outs begin today!” she said with overly unnecessary enthusiasm. And yes, even Twilight knew this. It was the same as every school since every school in the city played each other. “There will be a assembly in the main gymnasium at the end of lunch. Iron Will, the head of the P.E. department and Vice-Principal Luna will be co-ordinating the sign ups this year as usual. Sign up for whatever you want, but remember it's all about just having fun!.”

If it was anything like Twilight’s old school here, then the first few weeks would be try-outs for all of the teams before the final roster was set. Naturally Twilight had never made one of these teams but could only assumed that her old school had gone up against Cantalot High before. If she was leaving then perhaps this would be a good way to keep in touch with her new friends. Then again, Trixie had said something about missing out on sports and Silverspoon didn’t exactly seem the athletic type either.

Not to seem judgemental but let’s be honest… the small girl with glasses wasn’t going to be making any of the teams too fast. Especially since the state school system had nearly been sued over gender discrimination and no longer had separated male and female teams. Either way, she’d have to meet with her friends at lunch and find out what they were doing. She’d also have to tell them she might not be planning on staying here too. That should be easier than telling her parents at least… right?

Shortly after this, the bell rang. This was only a ten minute class after all, only meant to take early morning attendance and give out the daily notices. Twilight stood up and began towards the door. Once just outside someone tapped on her shoulder “So I’ll see you here tomorrow?” Brad asked as she stepped in line beside her as they both walked across the oval towards the main school building.

“Yeah.” Twilight replied, her hands gripping onto her bag’s shoulder straps. Neither said anything more for a few moment as they walked in silence. They made it to the back door and paused for a moment. Twilight was pretty sure she knew where she was going since she had three classes in that block. She and Brad looked at each other for a brief moment before parting ways. At least he could tell how awkward this all was for her and didn’t try to press for conversation. He’s such a nice guy…

Now, on to Biology.

Author's Note:

Remember when I said this would slowly wind up with Twilight and Brad hooking up?
It begins!

This was a short chapter. so here, have some extra side-story! The law suit bit, that was pointless but here’s my extended version of it.
*activate announcer voice from The Legend of Korra*
Bored housewife finds out her daughter can’t try out for the full contact gridiron team [australian term for american football] and gets all huffy. After talking to school she gets denied. Afterwards she talks to a lawyer who takes the case. Over the course of a year the case is going nowhere and she's going absolutely bankrupt paying her lawyer. She loses the case and ultimately kills herself [that got dark fast]. In a show of solidarity, the school board all agree to mix genders in the sports team. ‘Unintentional’ sexual harassment/assault has gone up 420% in the last 3 years since as a result.
My brain makes stories… don’t question it.
Sadly that was based on a true story.

PreviousChapters Next