• Published 28th Mar 2014
  • 5,269 Views, 237 Comments

Equestria Girl. Wait, What's Equestria? - Bysen



Set in the Equestria Girls-iverse, a girl named Twilight Sparkle is starting the year at a new school. Unforuntately last year there was another girl named Twilight who came from another dimension, turned into an angel and fought a demon. It was cool

  • ...
35
 237
 5,269

PreviousChapters Next
Tuesday Part 3 - The Pink Dawn Part 2 - The Pinkening

Pinkie grabbed Twilight’s arm and pulled her three blocks that way then one block left. Twilight reluctantly followed, only going along with it because she really needed to find her classes at this point. Pinkie was saying something or another as they went but Twilight tried to block her out. She failed of course and ended up hearing ever excruciating word this nuisance was saying.

But… as annoying as this girl was, she was actually being quite kind to her. Twilight felt a little bad about thinking so negatively about this girl, she was doing her a favour after all. However misguided Pinkie may be, this was still a nice thing to do for someone. Those negative thoughts were just barely winning out unfortunately, but that flipped once they got to their first destination.

“Wait... THIS is M block?!” Twilight asked feeling like a complete idiot. She took a few more steps past Pinkie and looked around the corner before sighing out “My locker is right there…” she already knew where this was. And if that wasn’t bad enough, this was also the block her first class had been in. She’d been here, wandered off, and then couldn't find her way back. Twilight knew Pinkie must think she was a moron, but if she did she didn’t let on to it. If Pinkie was going to put up with her stupidity, then Twilight could put up with Pinkie’s… ‘Pinkie-ness’.

For now at least.

Pinkie just shrugged that off and didn't give Twilight any time to dwell on it. Once more grabbing her by the arm, this time lower down, between the elbow and wrist, and dragged to to the next destination of their tour de Cantalot: L block. Given that Twilight no longer thought she knew everything, she actually paid attention to what Pinkie said this time on the walk over. Well, more accurately the drag over.

“...nd seems I know you weren't listening before, M block is mostly filled with English classes which is weird because if I had to guess I would’ve said that it would have all the Maths classes because Maths starts with M but for some reason the Maths classes are all in, well not all just most of them, are all in I block and don’t even get me started on what THAT block should have in there…” Pinkie said with exasperation, as if it was obvious what I block classes should teach. “And we’re here!”

“So L block is the History block then?” Twilight asked. This was where her History class would be. Despite how easy Twilight found History, it was her favourite subject. Why? Because you’re given a time and date and told to read, research and recite facts. It was learning at its simplest and purest!

“History, Social Studies, Languages, that kinda thing.” Pinkie said. “Got it? Know where this is now? Good, let’s go!” she cheered. Twilight yelped as she Pinkie grabbed her hand and started tugging her towards their final destination. She tried to resist a little at first but quickly resigned to her pully fate.

As they practically sprinted down the hall, Pinkie made three quick left turns because although two wrongs don’t make a right, three lefts do… they’d missed a right turn but Pinkie wasn’t going to let that stop her! Eventually they found their way outside and onto the back oval. “Why are we leaving the school?” Twilight asked as the ran past the bleachers.

They passed Rainbow Dash; on the field as always. She took a look at Pinkie bugging Twilight and just face palmed and shook her head. Weren’t they meant to be leaving New-Twilight alone?...

“P block’s all the way out the back of the school. You have to go outside, into the... track-circle-field-thingy… whatever that’s called, just to get to it even.” Pinkie explained.

“Well that would explain why I couldn’t find it.” Twilight said more to herself than to Pinkie. “But why isn’t it in the building?”

“It’s the Agricultural building. It’s got like a farm with corn and tomatoes and a stable with goats and pigs and miniature horses.”

“You mean ponies?!” Twilight had always wanted a pony as a kid… what girl didn’t?

“No, miniature horses. Completely different to ponies. At least that’s what Applejack and Fluttershy told me. I don’t usually go out this way though. Last time I was there I tried to throw a party for the new-born calves and I just ended up scaring them. Since then I’ve been banned from the shed and even Fluttershy wants me to stay out of her shed! Can you believe that? Fluttershy?!”

“I don’t know who that is.” Twilight sighed.

“Right, right…” Pinkie pouted. “So anyway, this is P block! What class do you have out here anyway? Are you going to be a farmer like Applejack!? She grows the BEST oranges!” and somewhere in the school Applejack got the sudden urge to kick Pinkie's butt tomorrow.

So now Twilight had finally found all her classes. She could thank Pinkie, go their separate ways and maybe get some lunch. And then the bell rang… was that really fifty minutes? Probably for the best as she would most likely have just had to come back and ask Pinkie where the cafeteria was. Also now she could ditch Pinkie without being rude about it; just heading to her next class.

“Well, thanks for all that Pinkie... Pie, right?”

“Yeppers! Pinkamena Diane Pie, the Fourth. I’m fourth generation!” she smiled. Because apparently smiling was a method of verbal communication. “But just call me Pinkie Pie. Or just Pinkie. Or just Pie. Or just… actually no, don’t just call me Pie. Well, maybe if I get a pet tiger, but until then, just Pinkie will do.” and by the way, she did have plans on getting a pet tiger.

“Alright: Pinkie. Anyway, thanks for helping me find all of these. I really appreciate it.”

“Awe, don’t worry about it. It’s the least I could do for a friend!”

“Yeah, sure.” Twilight said as she slowly began off. It’s not that she disliked Pinkie or anything, it’s just that she didn’t particularly like her either. Twilight just wanted to be incognito, not that that was really possible for her but she’d try at least. Where as Pinkie was a fireworks display that had been set off inside a sawdust factory that was next to a news station looking for a story to cover topped off with some other sort of analogy. “Well, I guess I’ll see you on Friday in Geology again.” she added, trying to act friendly but not breathe any extra life into this ‘friendship’.

Pinkie bolted a few steps forward and started walking alongside Twilight, who Pinkie assumed was only walking fast to not be late for class: no ulterior ditching motives there at all! “Oh I think we’ll be seeing each other before then.” she giggled.

Twilight just ignored the comment and they eventually made it back inside the school. The two passed Dash again but she was busy speaking with a orange-haired yellow chick and blue-haired studmuffin and didn't notice them. A shame because she totally would’ve saved Twilight from Pinkie if she had noticed. Once back inside the building, Twilight made some small pointing motions and said a few words under her breath trying her best to remember the school’s layout. She was pretty sure she knew where her next class was.

Twilight turned to Pinkie one last time “Well, I’ve gotta go this way. I’ll see you. Bye.” she said as politely as possible for trying to get away from someone before walking past her. Only to have her striding alongside her once more.

“I’ll come with you.” Pinkie replied.

“F block is this way right?” Twilight asked and received a nod and ‘mhm’ from her stalker… er, I mean from Pinkie… “Well then I don’t really need anymore directions now. You’ve done enough. I’ve got it from here.”

“Oh don’t worry about it. Like I said it’s the least I could do for my new best friend! Besides, we’ve got Chemistry you and I.”

Twilight stopped dead on her tracks. Calling her a friend was one thing, calling her a best friend even though they’d just met was another. Refusing to leave her alone was something above that even. And… ‘we’ve got chemistry’? Twilight hadn’t thought about it but Pinkie had grabbed her by the hand earlier. She doubted the credibility of that last part being anything romantic outside of her paranoid head but either way she had to put an end to this stalker, and yes this was stalking, right now!

“No.” Twilight said sternly as she glared at Pinkamena Diane Pie the Fourth. Pinkie could tell she was mad because you never use someone’s full name unless it’s bad. Even if it was only in text form. “We are NOT best friends. We are not friends: full stop. We just met! You forcefully dragged me all over the school, wouldn’t leave me alone, refused to even admit you made a wrong turn at one point, talk too much, talk too loud, talk too pointlessly and unendingly! And we do NOT have chemistry! We’re completely different! So just stop following me, stop talking to me and just… just stop!”

And without even giving Pinkie a chance, Twilight once again walked past the girl. And for the first time, Pinkie didn’t fall in beside her. Twilight refused to look back but had a feeling her ‘friend’ was still standing in the same spot she had been in. It may have been mean, maybe even cruel seem Pinkie genuinely seemed like she was trying to be her friend, but it had to be gone. For Twilight’s own sanity it had to be done.

She felt a tiny bit of guilt but she could easily rationalise it away. Her bigger concern quickly shifted to how many people had seen her yelling at Pinkie in the middle of the hall way. The more she tried, the more just blending in was becoming impossible. But it was only for this week and then she was gone. Right now though, she had… oh crap...

She had Chemistry. And so did Pinkie Pie.

Author's Note:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!~
That awkward moment when you realise your mistake.

PreviousChapters Next