• Published 28th Mar 2014
  • 5,268 Views, 237 Comments

Equestria Girl. Wait, What's Equestria? - Bysen



Set in the Equestria Girls-iverse, a girl named Twilight Sparkle is starting the year at a new school. Unforuntately last year there was another girl named Twilight who came from another dimension, turned into an angel and fought a demon. It was cool

  • ...
35
 237
 5,268

PreviousChapters Next
Monday Part 2 - Stall'd

Dramatic Reading!... again.

“So apparently a certain red-headed yellow girl saw Twilight taday.” Applejack said to Pinkie Pie and Rarity as she walked into the home-ec room. Rarity was always in there in her spare time sewing this or that. This place had basically become their unofficial club hangout. Usually Fluttershy was too when she wasn’t at the local animal shelter that people had nicknamed ‘The Shed’. And Pinkie was always around at least one of her friends.

“Your sister saw Twilight?” Pinkie replied.

“Wuh?... no, Sunset saw her.” AJ clarified, getting Rarity’s attention away from her current project. “Also, someone knocked Flash out cold. Saw Snips and Snails carrying him ta the sick bay. Face were swollen like he’d taken quite a hit.”

“Forget Flash… at least for now.” Rarity spoke up. “What of Twilight. Is she back? Do I get my luscious long hair back?!” Rarity squealed with absolute delight and enthusiasm, fists clenched waving in front of her face. She’d been growing her hair long even before all of the transformy stuff had happened and absolutely adored the magnificent length it had grown to, if only briefly. She never planned to cut her hair for the rest of her days!

“That hair was amazing!” Pinkie said as she popped up in between Rarity and Applejack. “And those ears, and that horn… wait you didn’t get a horn. It was all still so cool though!” she cheered as she reminisced before snapping back to the now “Oh yeah. Twilight and Sunset, where are they?”

“Well ah…”

“UHHH!!!...” Rainbow Dash huffed as she walked into the room and plopped down on a chair. “Soarin doesn’t tell me he has a girlfriend and suddenly I’M the bad guy for hitting on Spitfire’s beef. Like he wasn’t saying things ta me!” she was meant to have been out scouting for this year’s everything teams seems she led all the sports teams for this school. She looked up at Rarity and AJ “Uh… did I miss something?”

“As ah where saying, ah didn’t hear too much, but Snips said something about Sunset seeing her and that she’d gone off looking for her. Y’all wanna go look for her too? Or at the least find Sunset and figure out what’s going on."

“Looking for who?”

“Twilight.”

“Twilight?! I’m in!” Dash said with just as much excitement as Rarity had had before. “Me and Fluttershy totally lucked out! Becoming angels?! Flying. Was. Awesome!“ Dash emphasised this by flapping her wings… or trying to. Phantom Wing Syndrome sucked. “Speaking of, has anyone seen Fluttershy?”

~ ~

“Um, excuse me? Are, are you alright in there?” a soft voice said to Twilight through the door of the toilet stall. She’d been crying loudly and wasn’t surprised someone had heard her. Even if her voice sounded soothing and genuinely concerned she didn’t want to talk back to whoever this girl was though.

“Go away.” Twilight sobbed out and quickly killed the conversation. A few minutes more passed in the relative silence of her own tears but Twilight knew the other person was still in there with her. The door to the hallway hadn’t opened. Even if whoever it was was still there, it at least meant that no one new had come in. “Are you still there?” Twilight said, a lot more comprehensible than she hade been before.

“I’m still here. Do you… are you alright?” the girl asked once more.

“No… I was… I…” Twilight stopped and the sound of strong gasping sob echoed through the bathroom. “Can you, make sure a yellow girl doesn’t come in here?”

“Um… I’m yellow.”

“No, not you. I mean… just can’t you make sure no one comes in here?” Twilight pleaded. Fluttershy wasn’t exactly the most forceful person and wasn’t too sure how she’d keep anyone out if they wanted in but she’d give it her best shot.

“I’ll do my best. No one usually uses this block’s bathroom anyway. The doors are right in the hallway and coming out of here can be… embarrassing. But, it’s always pretty private so I use them anyway.” Fluttershy said. She actually had to use the bathroom when she’d come in but couldn’t knowing there was another person in here with her. “What happened? If you don’t mind me asking that is.”

“I was… attacked.” Twilight didn’t want to use the words ‘almost raped’. Especially to someone she not only didn’t know, but hadn't even seen yet. “By a boy and girl. I got away but…” and she sobbed once more. Twilight wasn't into all those romantic notions some of her old friends were but she also wasn’t as shameless as some of her friends were. “That boy took my first kiss.”

Fluttershy clearly heard how Twilight had said ‘attacked’ and topped with what she’d followed it with she got the picture of what had nearly happened. And to think something like that would happen here. Honestly, Fluttershy felt scared for her own safety now as well as this other girls. “You’re not hurt are you? They didn’t… do anything, um, physical did they?”

“No.” Twilight replied flatly.

“That’s good. Do you… want to, talk about it, maybe?”

“No.” Twilight replied flatly again. All she wanted to do now was get out of here. Run home and not come back to this school, maybe drop out altogether. She realised it was a stupid plan, but it was not a bad one for the rest of the day at least. First step was to get out of this bathroom and speak with the principle about what happened to her and about transferring back. “Hey…”

“Yes?”

“Could you see if there’s anyone in the hall? I think I’m ready to get out of here.” Twilight said as she unlocked the door to her stall, but kept it closed all the same. She had no reason to fear this girl, infact she was starting to trust her even. But everyone else had recognised her and Twilight didn’t want to risk this person doing the same. “What’s your name by the way?” she asked, peering out the door just a bit.

She could only see the back of the girl and most of her frame was covered by her long pink hair. “It’s Fluttershy.” she happily replied before opening the door to the hallway and looking out. “Oh!” she said as she pulled back but left the door open just a crack. “One of my friends is just outside. I’m sure they’d be more than happy to help you too. Do you mind if I let them in?”

It was kinda the exact opposite of what she'd asked Fluttershy to do but Twilight agreed. “I guess so. I just want to get out of here fast.” she added, reasoning that she’d be safer with two people than just this one who sounded rather meek.

“Alright.” Fluttershy said as she turned back to the door, leaned out and called out “Sunset, could you come here please?” if you could call it ‘calling out’ with how soft her voice was. One hand on the door, the other waving a come here motion. Twilight was still peering through the crack as Fluttershy turned back to face her… she’d seen that face somewhere before…

As Sunset entered the bathroom Twilight gasped and quickly closed the gap in the door. Both the other girls heard the gasp but it melded into the sound of Twilight’s renewed sobbing as all the fear came right back to her. She had almost trusted this girl and followed her into a trap. Oh god she was already trapped in here! The two were talking about her but Twilight was too involved in her panicking to hear any of it.

“Two people attacked her. She’s really scared. I think we should take her to Principal Celestia.” Fluttershy said to Sunset. Sunset had been planning on asking Fluttershy for help looking for Twilight but when she entered the toilets and heard a girl crying she knew that would have to take a back seat. They walked over to the stall and Fluttershy knocked on the door. “You can come ou…”

The door swung open, Twilight’s shoulder made contact with Fluttershy’s chest and head-butted her as Twilight barged out, knocking the air out of Fluttershy's lungs and throwing her to the floor. Twilight didn’t bother, or have time, to do anything to Sunset as she bolted towards the main door and out into the hallway, not looking back as she ran aimlessly away for the second time today.

Fluttershy just lay there on the ground clutching her sore chest and face staring up at Sunset, wide eyed in a combination of fear and shock as she realised that she’d been speaking with Twilight the whole time. And even worse, Twilight she thought they'd attacked her!

She had to hide, had to get away from these people who appeared to be hunting her at his point. Ok, she’d made a mistake going into the bathroom last time. Enclosed area with only one way in or out. This time… this time she felt safe in the big, open area with lots of places to stay out of site and three exits: the library.

It wasn’t as empty as the toilets had been but there were only two other people in here and neither of them seemed to notice her come in. Twilight quickly made her way to the back, as far out of sight as she could get. Once she was sure she was safe, she curled up once more. She didn’t cry this time, but not because she didn’t want to, she didn’t want to risk being found again. Twilight was going to hide here until the end of the day, get out and then never return.

Author's Note:

This is exactly the pose I pictured Fluttershy in.
Unfortunately when I found the pic that inspired it, it turned out to be clop...
Apparently it's against the rule to link to a NSFW pic so here's an edited version of it so you can guess the jist of it.
SFW Verison

PreviousChapters Next