• Published 28th Mar 2014
  • 5,268 Views, 237 Comments

Equestria Girl. Wait, What's Equestria? - Bysen



Set in the Equestria Girls-iverse, a girl named Twilight Sparkle is starting the year at a new school. Unforuntately last year there was another girl named Twilight who came from another dimension, turned into an angel and fought a demon. It was cool

  • ...
35
 237
 5,268

PreviousChapters Next
Thursday Part 7 - Lined Up

Trixie stood watch by the door and had denied one girl access to the toilets in that time. She didn’t even have to say a word to the girl, Trixie just looked at the meek little thing and she practically ran away after trying to hide behind her own hair… how does that even work? About fifteen minutes had passed and all she knew about what was going on inside was that the sobbing had finally stopped. It was actually kinda a good thing she didn’t know.

Silverspoon had managed to Get Twilight cleaned up, helping her get rid of the tears and snot dripping from her face. After that she directed Twilight back to one of the toilets, where Twilight got her piss-soaked socks off and wiped away some of the crap, literal crap, off of her thigh. All in all it was just a disgusting situation to be involved in to any degree.

Twilight, still sniffling, had mostly cleaned herself up by this point. Of course her nose was still running and a tears would fall every so often but she kept it under wraps as she continued to stare into the freshly cracked mirror. Speaking of under wraps, Twilight’s knickers had ripped in two around her ankles when she’d fallen off of the toilet seat. And a skirt was not a good piece of clothing to be wearing in that situation.

Diamond Tiara had been on her phone, speaking with her chauffeur, instructing him to both bring a few of her larger cloths to the school, get here now and to stop asking question and do as she told him, her daddy didn’t pay him to think. He was on his way but it still took him a good ten-fifteen minutes before Die received a call back informing her of his arrival.

“How is she going?” Trixie asked as Diamond Tiara stepped out of the doorway. She’d taken her guard duty super cerial and had vigilantly kept her eyes forward, not looking in to check on them.

“She’s fine.” Diamond replied rolling her eyes. She was concerned as well but honestly, she only really cared because Sil seemed to care for some reason. Quite frankly, she was more concerned about her expensive clothes getting stretched or stained. “Why don’t you just ask her yourself?” Diamond asked as she began to walk towards the front of the school, leaving Trixie there before by herself before she just entered the bathroom.

As she stepped in, Trixie saw Twilight looking at herself in the broken mirror. It wasn’t falling apart, and neither was Twilight anymore. Both it and she were simply cracked. Damaged, but still working. Silverspoon was sitting on the sink platform holding one of Twilight's hand. As she entered Twilight turned to see her friend come in. “Trixie sees you’re looking better and am glad but… do you mind if Trixie asks what exactly happened?

“She stole my phone.” Twilight answered. It wasn’t exactly the whole story but judging by what Gilda had been yelling, she didn’t know the whole story. “That amazon from my Biology class. Gilda, I think.” she repeated, having told both Silverspoon and Diamond Tiara this seperately already. She couldn’t be annoyed at them for having to repat it so much though, they were only trying to be helpful after all. She turned to look back at Silverspoon and squeezed her hand slightly in a thank you gesture before letting go.

“So, you’re alright then.” Trixie stated more than asked. Unlike Diamond Tiara, she did care. She just usually didn’t for most people. In response Twilight turned around and hopped up onto the platform like Silverspoon was and surprisingly, smiled invitingly for Trixie to join them. “Well, Trixie is glad. Trixie was worried you would still be distraught. But that clearly isn’t the case.” she said before she came up beside Twilight and hopped up onto the platform with the other two.

She then hoped the thing could hold all three of them. Eh, only one way to find out. “I’m fine really.” Twilight lied. “I’m not hurt and all I lost was an phone. I mean…” Twilight trailed off into a low mutter “it was my brother’s phone.” she continued coldly. Just then an arm came over her shoulder as Silverspoon pulled her in close.

“It’s alright Twilight.” Silverspoon comforted her. Trixie, although much more apprehensively, also put a hand on Twilight's shoulder but stayed where she was on the counter. She wanted to help comfort her friend but also thought it a little pathetic. She would never cry like that… never!

After that the three of them sat silently for a few minutes, in which Twilight eventually lent into Silverspoon in turn. They also started holding hands at some point and all together it was just a lovely scene For Diamond Tiara to walk back in on seeming them Lined Up like that. “Uh… you might want to put these on.” she said, announcing her presence, as she held up a pair of underwear. To which Twilight looked up at her and stared for a moment before the look of sheer terror and realisation came across her face.

She slammed her legs shut and quickly stood up off of the basin before rushing over and grabbing them along with the small pile of neatly folded cloths Die was also holding. She grabbed them without a word in obvious rush and dashed into one of the clean stalls. She then caught herself, opened the door, popped her head and and said “Thank you so much!” before closing it again.

Diamond smugly chuckled and made no effort to silence herself. She then received a swift elbow in the ribs from Silverspoon. “Argh… fine.” she said, rolling her eyes. “Everything fit? Don’t go stretching out my clothes alright.” she then received another jab. “What?” she asked her friend. Sil just sighed. She really shouldn’t have expected much more from Die. Truth be told she was surprised she’d done this much.

Barely a few moments later Twilight emerged from the stall, now wearing a rather tight looking pair of black leggings under a pink skirt with her original shirt up top. It looked pretty good on her but… “Well she certainly put them on.” Silverspoon said, referring to the very clear panty line underneath her skirt.

“Uh…” Diamond Tiara sighed as she took off her jacket and handed it to Twilight. “Wrap it around your waist. Happy now?” she said the last part more towards Silverspoon.

Twilight gingerly accepted the begrudgingly given gift and began to do as she was told, throwing it around her waist and tying the sleeves together at the front. Diamond Tiara cringing all the while as she watched her ridiculously expensive jacket being scrunched and folding into knots. “Thank you Die. I’ll give these back as soon as I can.” she said reluctantly but thankfully.

Die looked her up and down once before replying with “Keep them. They look good one you anyway.” she said, giving one of her few genuine compliments she’d give in a year. “Except the jacket! You’re giving that back as soon as she we get out of the school!” she damned more than asked. “Right, now let’s get out of here before someone sees you in my clothes. Randolph’s waiting by the car.”

“W-wait. I, drove to school.”

“You really in a state to drive?” Diamond Tiara responded.

“For once Trixie agrees with Die. You’re far too discombobulated to drive a motor veer-hic-el.” she added but only got a confused stare back from all three of them. Both Sil and Die raised hand and confusedly said…

“‘Discombobulated’?”

Author's Note:

I had to make Twilight be in a bad way but I think she’s stronger than just flat out bawling for anything more than like a few minutes after it happened. She’s a strong independent purple womiz who don’t need to man! Or something like that.
Also I spent far too much time trying to find that discombobulated link, trying to remember what it was from, then finding which episode, then finding said episode, then finding the timestamp, then watching 10 more episodes of Kennan and Kel... and yes, it's a real word.

'It wasn’t falling apart, and neither was Twilight anymore. Both it and she were simply cracked. Damaged but still working.' - I'm don't like using metaphors. Keep in mind that metaphors and innuendo are two different things entirely.
'She would never cry like that… never!' - Can you FEEL the foreshadowing?

The panty line line was written before Rainbow Rocks came out and now every time I see Sonata I can't help but think that those stitch marks look like panty lines which somehow transfer through her skirt. Seriously, I can't be the only one who sees that right? Also this.

PreviousChapters Next