• Published 28th Mar 2014
  • 5,269 Views, 237 Comments

Equestria Girl. Wait, What's Equestria? - Bysen



Set in the Equestria Girls-iverse, a girl named Twilight Sparkle is starting the year at a new school. Unforuntately last year there was another girl named Twilight who came from another dimension, turned into an angel and fought a demon. It was cool

  • ...
35
 237
 5,269

PreviousChapters Next
Wesday Part 5 - Sil-acious

The bell rang and the two started to part ways. Trixie gave Twilight a firm, slightly painfully tight handshake as she left. "Trixie will see you again soon she hopes. Our next class is on Monday but Trixie thinks we should meet here again tomorrow in lieu of... sports!" she put grim-dramatic emphasis on that last word. Twilight had to agree with her on that one.

"Yeah, sounds good. I'll see you then." Twilight replied happily. That's not how she expected things to go but now that Trixie wasn't acting like her superior... well, not as much anyway as she still ended up taking the book, she has actually a really smart girl and Twilight liked having an intellectual equal. She'd made two new friends here now, a smart one and a nerdy one.

"Wow... you managed to make friends with the White Witch." Silverspoon said as she walked over to Twilight. "Meeting with her tomorrow. Guess you won’t be meeting with me then." she added crossing her arms. "And don't just say, why not both? I don't want to hang out with her any more than I have too... which is already a lot."

"Oh c'mon, she's not that bad." Twilight stated. She only got a blank look back from silverspoon. "Ok maybe she is, but I like her... kinda. Hey I know! Your friend Diamond Tiara, does she know Trixie? Why not bring her too and we can all meet up and do... stuff." this would either go brilliantly or backfire horribly. Which ever happened though, it was bound to be interesting. And Silverspoon liked the idea of a total explosion.

"That's not a bad idea. Yeah, I'll bring her. Come to think of it, I'd like to see those two talk, they both have god complexes... please don't tell Die I said that." Silverspoon answered. Twilight hadn't met Die yet either so it was a good opportunity to make another friend and possibly even mend whatever Silverspoon had with her cousin.

"So it's a date." said Twilight and didn't even notice the implied shipping. "I'll see you then, I gotta get going." she said as she turned towards the exit. "Bye Sil." she waved and started off. Once out of the library, Twilight looked left, then right. Then left again.

"You know where you're going?" Sil asked as she stepped alongside Twilight and threw an arm over her shoulder. She could barely reach but the thought was there. "Give me a look at your timetable. I'll help you find all your classes if you want." she offered.

"No, that's alright, really. I just... I have Biology right now and that's in F block which is.... that way? I think." she said pointing in a direction.

"Yeah it's that way. I got a free right now anyway. I’ll come help you find it.‘ k?" Sil said, slightly dragging Twilight forward with her arm still half over her friend. They began to walk and Sil could tell Twilight didn't exactly like having an arm over her. She removed it and said "You know, you should see if you can bring your phone to school. I'm sure your parents would be cool with it."

"I don't know. It's only meant to be for emergencies".

"You mean like what happened on Monday?" Sil joked.

"Um... yeah. I guess so. I'll ask Mom tonight." Twilight said. She actually didn't want to bring it. As much as it would've been useful for finding Sil today, Twilight still didn't feel that great being 'social' like this. Simply put, she wasn't used to actively trying to hang out with anyone specific. It wasn't bad or anything, it just felt so foreign to her. So she surprised herself when she asked "So what's Trixie's number?"

"Haha, it's 467-874-943." Sil laughed, and didn't even have to check her phone for that number, she knew it off by heart.

"Why's that funny?" Twilight inquired. Sil seemed to find it oddly amusing for some reason.

"She has a personalised number. She's so conceded. It spells out ‘gnptrixie’. Great and Powerful." Sil shook her head in embarrassment for her cousins humility, or lack there of. Then she added "I couldn't get 745-837-776 ‘silverspn’..." and Twilight let out a chuckle of her own. It hadn't been a joke but Sil was glad to have gotten a laugh from it. She could play it off as if it was and not an embarrassing confession.

"Well alright then. I'll call you tonight. Uh... so, you wanna hang out after school? Or something?" Twilight asked apprehensively. She'd asked just to be courtesy, but instantly regretted it. She had no idea what they'd do. She had no idea why she’d said a lot of things she’d said to Sil just now. Sunset was manipulating her, that had to be it!... or maybe, just maybe, she knew she had a good friend here in Silverspoon and wanted that friendship to grow.

"Sorry, I’d love to but I have to get a lift home with Die."

"I can give you a lift, I have a car."

"Wow, really? You have your own car? And you're not allowed to bring your phone to school..." Sil laughed and though Twilight was a little annoyed, she could also see the irony in it. "Thanks, but still can't. As much as he may threaten to, if the driver even left without me he'd be in so much trouble. Even if I told him too."

"Oh, alright then." Twilight said, it sounded dejected but actually wasn't. She just over compensated in her attempt to cover up her relief.

"Hey don't worry about it. We'll have half the day tomorrow to hang out" Sil said, trying to comfort the un-upset Twilight.

"Yeah, that's true I guess. Well then, I'll see you tomorrow then. Oh, and we just walked past my classroom." Twilight said, turning face and walking the few steps back to the door. "Bye... again." she said sheepishly as she waved. Sil waved too, and turned presumably back towards the library. Twilight stepped inside and began to look for a seat.

The seats where arranged in standards rows again, this was a science class after all, and she figured she’d just take her default seat - 3:6. Unfortunately it was already taken. And as you could probably guess, by one of those six that knew the old her: Fluttershy. But you know what? That didn't actually matter.

Maybe it was because she was in a good mood from speaking with Sil and making a new friend out of Trixie, or maybe it was because Fluttershy had tried to help her before she had even seen Twilight, but she wanted to do this for some reason or another. Twilight went up to the seat next to Fluttershy and though she already knew, sat down and said...

"Hello. My name is Twilight Sparkle. What's yours?"

Author's Note:

Short chapter is short.
GG auto correct - embarks segment > embarrassment.

Also if you're looking for it, you saw it.

PreviousChapters Next