• Published 28th Mar 2014
  • 5,268 Views, 237 Comments

Equestria Girl. Wait, What's Equestria? - Bysen



Set in the Equestria Girls-iverse, a girl named Twilight Sparkle is starting the year at a new school. Unforuntately last year there was another girl named Twilight who came from another dimension, turned into an angel and fought a demon. It was cool

  • ...
35
 237
 5,268

PreviousChapters Next
Thursday Part 9 - The Death of OC

She awoke sometime later from Spike licking her face. Looking out the window Twilight guessed she’d slept for about two-odd hours and from the sounds downstairs she also gathered thather parents were already home. It was sure going to be fun explaining why her car wasn’t in the driveway. Wait… no, that wasn’t what she had to tell them. She’d made up her mind now and she needed them to know she didn’t want to attend this school anymore.

Lifting the 60 kilo [about 140 pounds] pile of dog off of her chest, she rolled off the bed and stood up. Spike jumped down along side her and the two of them walked over to the door. Once down the stairs her father was the first to see Twilight. Her mother was in the kitchen, as she should be! Because it was her turn to cook dinner tonight. “Oh, Twilight you’re home.” Velvet said as she saw her dau… were those Twilight’s clothes? Velvet paused for a moment before continuing with “I didn’t hear the car pull up.” of course she shouldn’t have anyway since it was a prius.

“Actually, I’ve been home for a while.” Twilight said nervously, trying to figure out exactly how she was going to break this to the both of them. Velvet could see the apprehension in her daughter and even though her father wasn’t looking, he too had turned having heard her. “There’s something I ne-” she was interrupted by Spike nudging the back of her leg, which with his size nearly knocked her flying, his walkiez leash in his mouth.

Velvet saw this as an opportunity. Twilight wasn’t the only one who needed to say something it turned out. “OC dear, would you mind taking Spike for a walk?” she asked to his abhorrent horror!

“W-what?!” Orion managed to spit out. His eyes locked onto the monst… err, the dog as his pupils dilated in an instant. “You want me to… WALK it?”

“Him. And yes.” Velvet replied sternly. “Of course if you’d rather I do it and you can ask Tw-”

“I’ll walk him!” He declared. His fear of the dog far overwritten by the fear of what they had discussed last night. He hesitantly hopped up from his seat and walked over to the mutt… the dog. Spike growled as he approached. “Oh I’m going to die…” he mutters as he slowly but surely reached for the leash inside this beast’s hungering maw. He had just grabbed the leash when Spike barked and I shit you not, he shit himself just a little. I believe the term is called a ‘turtle’.

Twilight for her part didn’t exactly know what was going on. How could anyone be scared in the slightest of this little pretty purple pup… oh, and why her mother was getting rid of him for either. She simple let her father take Spike out for a walk. After a few tearful goodbyes of a dying man’s last overly dramatic words, he and Spike were gone, leaving Twilight with her mother.

“Twilight honey. Is there something you want to tell me?” she asked.

And that pretty much removed all of Twilight’s apprehension. Her mother already knew. They’d gotten a call from Celestia or someone at her old school about the transferal paper work. So Twilight just blurted it out “I don’t want to do to this school anymore.” she said, almost in tears just from thinking about everything that had happened over the last four days.

Velvet just leant forwards and pulled her daughter into a tight hug. One hand on the back of her head, the other gently patting her back she asked “There there… it’s alright. You can tell me what he did…” she said trying to comfort Twilight. It only managed to confuse her though.

“Mom?” Twilight asked as she pulled away and looked up at her. “What do you mean ‘he’? I want to get out of this school and Brad’s just a small part of... of everything that’s gone wrong!” she said before collapsing back into her mother’s chest, letting her mother hug her once more.

“Honey. I know what happened on Monday… or I think I do. I just want to know you’re safe. And if anything happens or anyone did anything you’d tell me right?”

“You… know? How?” Twilight asked her mother. More over, she wanted to know what her mother knew because it clearly wasn’t the same thing she was thinking of.

“Well, last night when you wanted to ask us something, your father nearly blew a fuse [if they hadn’t all blown long ago] jumping to the conclusion that you had a boyfriend. He told me about it afterwards and I blew it off. But… this morning, I was going through your bank records and… I saw the stuff you bought on Monday.”

“That… that was itemised?” Twilight asked in shock. Her mother knew about what she’d bought that day! Velvet shook her head, indicating it wasn’t itemised in the bill and that she’d learnt some other way. “But… but confidentiality!” she said. Not about the bank though since all the money in her bank was her parents anyway, but because…

“That’s what I thought too at first. But they’re not doctors and you’re still under eighteen and my daughter so all I had to do was ask.” she said, continuing to look Twilight in the eyes. She wasn’t angry though. She was scared. Concerned. Worried… all the things a mother would be if they knew their daughter had bought something like that.

The tension of the moment was broken however as they both turned their heads to look out the window as Orion's voice echoed into the distance, yelling “It’s ganna eat me!...”

Author's Note:

I think it's pretty obvious what Twilight bought but for the sake of those who don't know it, I intentionally made it vague even if it does seem a little forced to write like that.

'Her mother was in the kitchen, as she should be! Because it was her turn to cook dinner tonight.' - I don't know if that it continuitly-ly correct but I don't care, I just want to make that joke.

PreviousChapters Next