• Published 22nd Mar 2014
  • 2,948 Views, 28 Comments

Hey buddy... - tut895



Winona has always been AppleJack's best companion, even now, when AppleJack is different to say the least.

  • ...
8
 28
 2,948

Epilogue

A tear rolled down the zombified Applejack's cheek, and the Pony that had shot Winona immediately ran off. Other corpses would be running around soon, and they didn't intend on fighting off that many zombified Ponies.

Applejack sat down beside her beloved pet, and kept weeping uncontrollably. Why did Winona have to constantly follow her?

Applejack put her muzzle close to her pet's neck and breathed out a heavy sigh, helping her cope with what recent events just happened.

Other zombies began crowding around the area where Winona had been shot, and slowly approached Winona's dead body, only thinking of it as a snack. Applejack turned, and gave the closest thing to a growl as she could, which was a low moan. The other Zombies stopped in their tracks, standing there as Applejack warded them away from Winona.

I don't care that you thought you were being selfish...

The other Zombies began trotting away from Applejack and her pet, allowing Applejack to put her attention back to Winona. She placed her mouth on Winona's neck, and bit down as hard as she could.

Because...

Applejack backed away from Winona, and sat down by the carriage Winona had stood on. The stick they used for fetch was still up there, and Applejack grabbed with her tail.

I want to be with you...

Applejack heard a moan, and turned around again to attack whatever Zombie was about to make a meal out of Winona, but she was instead greeted by a different four legged creature.

Forever and always...

Winona had been reanimated by Applejack's bite, and was now happily trudging her way over to Applejack.

Don't you want that too Buddy?

Comments ( 11 )

4120148
At least it's a little happier now...

4120156 It said so much with so little.

BRILLIANT! :pinkiesad2:

4120156
this doesn't help at all, I'm still on the feel bus with no hope of leaving. If there's no activity from me in the next few days, it's because I've drowned in tears from this.

On an unrelated note, I read that little comic(?) before this existed and this simply increased the tears by %120. So it's pretty good in this aspect.
I'm literally crying a river over here, send help

-C.C.

4122028
It can't be THAT sad can it?

4123252 It was, this made me cry. To an outside observer that is a silly statement but for me, it means something. You see, it is incredibly hard for me to cry for fictional Characters even with appropriate music. A good example is when my friends can be crying right beside me while watching a movie and my response is: thats sad, I guess.
So YES it means something you beautiful author, you.
Also you need to be flooded with praise for this, anything less is horrifying for this level of talent

-C.C.

4149660
Becausse you just realized that a Zombie apocalypse setting can have the feel train in it

my face right now :raritycry: :raritydespair: :fluttercry: :applecry: :pinkiesad2:

This was absolutely magnificent! I loved it!

This preceded the zombie AU's of 2023. What an awesome prediction.

Login or register to comment