• Published 9th Mar 2014
  • 1,140 Views, 22 Comments

Stress Relief - Loopy Legend



Colgate and Rose lead stressful lives, and simply need a way to relieve said stress.

  • ...
2
 22
 1,140
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

next time these two get it on, can we see some tribbing

I loved this chapter!
No sex is fine by me because this was still an amazing chapter!:twilightsheepish:
I love when there is a story outside of a bedroom... or even at the door of the room :derpytongue2:
I hope to see more like this one soon!

4222970
Why thank you very much, mate.

4221673
I nearly done with chapter 4, and it will be very exciting. :pinkiegasp:

I love this!

More pleeeease!

~Eon

4586656

And I thought this and all my stories dead and no point to continue them, still not sure weather I should pick this up or not. Thanks for your support but.

4601935 It's probably just the pairings, Rose and Colgate/Minuette are not the most popular pair. That and the fact it's unfinished clop for this one.

On that note, I think I'll go look at some of your other work.

~Eon

4601935 You better pick this up, it is too good to let die.

~Crystalline Electrostatic~

Continue. This. Rewrite the whole bucking thing if it will make you continue this! The pairing feels so.. natural? They do seem quite good for each other. I understand you stopped due to a lack of love your stories were getting, but a true author wouldn't write cause they were getting popular. If I was you, I would have finished this. Even though the popularity wasn't the best. Cause I would know that SOMEONE will stumble upon this loooong before it stopped. Please, from a lover of this ship. Continue?

I would love it if you would get back to work on this and finish it. Colgate x Roseluck is a cute pairing. I absolutely love how you are portraying them. I see from other comments on here that you stopped because you felt your stories weren't getting enough attention. A 62 to 2 upvote ratio, that is damn good!

Login or register to comment