• Published 24th Apr 2014
  • 773 Views, 16 Comments

Self Discovery - Tessa



After being bullied by Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon the CMC go on a quest of self discovery. Alone.

  • ...
 16
 773

Prologue 3: Apple Bloom

Prologue 3: Apple Bloom

"The Zap Apples! The Zap Apples!" Apple Bloom repeatedly shouted excitedly knocking down everything in her path.

"Whoa there! Slow down Apple Bloom!" Applejack said trying and failing to catch Apple Bloom. The Zap Apple trees were surrounded by a beautiful rainbow light. Much like the light that came from the Crystal Empire, Applejack noted.

"Ah'll go get the paint!" Apple Bloom said galloping up the stairs to the attic. "Pink paint. Pink paint. Pink paint. Pink paint. Pink paint. Pink paint. Were is the pink paint? Ah ah!" Apple Bloom said looking for the pink paint. Carefully walking down the stairs Apple Bloom took the paint and a few brushes into the kitchen. The sent of paint soon filled the room, as Apple Bloom opened up one of the cans of paint.

Grabbing a brush Apple Bloom painted many pink polka dots on the walls, floors, and everything else. "Apple Bloom! Why don't ya come 'n help Big Mac and ah harvest the Zap Apples!" Applejack shouted from outside. Apple Bloom excitedly galloped outside to help harvest the Zap Apples. Gathering any apples that her older siblings threw at her to catch, Apple Bloom was zipping everywhere. But then Apple Bloom saw something dreadful. Trying to get away from it but also catch the apples she crashed into one of the Zap Apple trees and was zapped.

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! The blank-flank looks even more stupid that usual!" A snooty voice said laughing histaricly. The laugh made Apple Bloom furious, she looked around for a stick to snap. She found a very thick one and bent it with all her might and fury at Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

SNAP!!!

The sound of the stick snapping surprised Apple Bloom and she snapped back to reality and forgot about her fury and stared at the broken stick in amazement. She knew she was strong but that stick was thick! Looking at the stick she came up with a plan. Apple Bloom decided to not (in full detail) tell her sister what she was going to do.

"Hey Sis! I forgot we have some crusadin' to do today. See ya later!" Apple Bloom lied to her big sister.

"See ya Sis. Good luck!" Applejack said to her little sister.

"I must go on a journey of self discovery!" The three little fillies said unknowingly simultaneously.

Author's Note:

Wow, I wrote pink paint in there a lot!
The stick was Mr. Thick from Thickity Thick Town, Thickania, and so was its dad.
Ok sooooooo forgot to state this at the beginning, please comment your thoughts.

Comments ( 15 )

Okay, I read this and thought it was okay. A lot wasn't explained, like how did Diamond and Silver know what the CMC are doing at any given moment?
There were also quite a few grammar errors, but more importantly, there were spelling errors. I'll be nice, since I don't know your situation, but you should get either word (which isn't free) and google docs (which is) these have what's known as spell check.

4284807
Ok so here's the thing. 1. They are there. If you read carefully you'll see that. 2. I've been writing this at school. And they don't (Strangely) have the spelling checky thing. :pinkiesmile:

4285754 Hmmm, interesting. Do you have word or Google Docs?

Tessa, dear, you spelled "Prologe" wrong. It's actually spelled P-r-o-l-o-g-u-e.

Just tryin' to be helpful.:twilightsmile::raritywink:

4289053
Nnope. :derpytongue2:

4289670
Thanks! :pinkiesmile:

4289973 You're very welcome, sweetheart.:ajsmug:

If you don't have Word, I know of a nifty l'il word-program that you could use if your computer is yours, and you can download things to it.

It's called "Open Office", and it is totally free (you never have to pay for it like you do MS Word...ever!!!), and it has much the same features as Word does.

It is my permanent word-prog-of-choice now, and I :heart: it! Ya oughta try it some time!

As for Google Docs, it's free to download and use, too. I have it on my laptop, too.

4290071
Well the thing about this is, I do this a school. And hey don't have a spell check thingy on here. And on this site at home it does. :/

4290124 Ah, okay. Yeah, that would tend to put a damper on things like that.:ajbemused:

Seriously? You'd think that a school computer would have a spell checker on it.:facehoof:

Or a decent word program.:facehoof:

Well, that's good, anyway.:twilightsmile:

4290252
Yeaaaah. It irritates me. Plus some of the words I know what they are and all, and I think they are close, but then once I'm home the words they give me are nowhere near the word. Like with DT and Silvs laughing. :/

I love it!!! but are they going together or separate ways??

4296249
Well the description on both the small and big state that they are going alone. And it also says that they don't tell anypony. So obviously separate. The next chapter will also help clear that up. :twilightsheepish:

4297701 Oh ok sorry about thatv:twilightsheepish: but i still like it and cant wait for the next chapter!!! :rainbowkiss:

4299346
It's quite alright. :3 :heart: And thank you. :3 :pinkiesmile::pinkiehappy::heart::yay::twilightsmile::raritystarry::raritywink::rainbowkiss::scootangel::ajsmug::derpytongue2:

5611286
Thanks for the comment about my spelling errors. I really suck at spelling, sometimes to the point that the internet or anything can't figure out what I'm saying! :twilightsheepish: So this is really helpful.

Login or register to comment