• Published 24th Apr 2014
  • 773 Views, 16 Comments

Self Discovery - Tessa



After being bullied by Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon the CMC go on a quest of self discovery. Alone.

  • ...
 16
 773

Prologue 1: Sweetie Belle

Self Discovery: Prologue 1: Sweetie Belle

The smell of smoke woke Rarity up. Sweetie Belle was "cooking" again. Rarity raced down the stairs and grabbed the fire extinguisher just in case. Rarity sighed, luckily Sweetie hadn't caused a fire. Though she had burnt the food. "Fudge! I burnt the food again!" Sweetie shouted in frustration. The door opened and Rarity realized that she had overslept. She quickly got ready for work and greeted her first costumers of the day.

"What is that horrid smell?" A snobby voice asked.

"It's probably that blank-flank Sweetie what's her face's cooking." A slightly lower snobby voice answered.

"Maybe her special talent is being a horrible cook!" The first voice said laughing. Then they both were laughing. Once they both started laughing Sweetie Belle knew exactly who they were. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. A tear fell from Sweetie's eye as she cleaned up the burnt food. As she did that she came up with a plan.

"Hey Rarity I'm going crusading. I cleaned up the mess I made when I was cooking." Sweetie said not acknowledging that Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were there.

"Ok Sweetie. Good luck." Rarity said to her little sister before turning back to her costumers.

"I must go on this quest." Sweetie Belle said as soon as she left. "It's a good thing I've been practicing my magic in both Twilight Time and when I have free time." She said her horn glowing a bright green. The items she would need for this journey were all there. "Good bye." Sweetie whispered saying good bye to everypony for a very long time.

Author's Note:

Woops! Made a mistake with Sweetie's name!