• Published 28th Feb 2014
  • 19,007 Views, 40 Comments

The Dangers of Breast Envy - DirtyMind



Yet another story of Twilight's spell gone wrong leading to massive sexual fun. This one involves all of the anthro mane six joining in and getting there breasts increased while using poor Twilight as a sex toy.

  • ...
24
 40
 19,007
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 22 )

4013797 I mean, giant breasts, check. Magical futa orgy, check. But why it had to be anthro.
pony.cscdn.us/pic/photo/2013/01/bedf1c8e3dfd604a69b6777e7c591eef_500.gif

4032209 I'm sorry. You will have to live with being unhappy about the anthro because I enjoy it far too much. Humans are just far too boring for my tastes and the idea of fur is amazing to me.

4032313
fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/188/5/1/surprised_ponies_gif_by_darock1119-d56cd0o.gif
But I actually wanted feral. You know, crotch boobs, hooves and things like that. :fluttershysad:

4032320 Ah. Well then you are totally out of luck because although I could try writing clop for feral, I don't know horse or pony anatomy that well and would not find it nearly as arousing myself. I hope you find the stories you're looking for someday or that you enjoy mine!

Well this was a fun ride:derpytongue2:

But seriously, with huge knockers like that, I'd honestly feel sorry for Fluttershy first than to stare at it. I feel sorry for her... like, really really sorry. She doesn't want the attention, but she's been given such bright headlights that no pony could resist.

4148255 And now they're even bigger! Yeah, I know that its unfortunate for her but I've always loved the lewd bodied shy girl anyway.

4149279

I'm okay with it, but I just end up feeling sorry more than aroused:fluttershysad:

4150298 You may or may not like a later chapter then

4150655

Is that not what you expect from every viewer that reads your stories? If they will like it or not?:rainbowhuh:

4151100 Yeah. That was not me being my brightest. Feel free to ignore any other attempts I make at being mysterious about upcoming chapters

4151720

"To know what to do from this point forward is the next step to discovering yourself in this world"

Like, that kind of mysterious or

"You wish to know, but you already knew. For knowing is only a simple switch in your mind, and this switch can and cannot be turned by just a simple flick."

Kind of mysterious?

4151814 *mind blown* No, I just have a tendency to enjoy hinting at what'll happen later on in a story. I don't tend to do it very well. Did you come up with those?

4152315

Well, yes. It is kind of like complicating simple things. Kind of like.

"Can you let me know what this secret is?"

And the answer being an obvious no, a mysterious or cryptic person would answer.

"You already know the answer, my dear. To know is to precieve within all the years you have lived, all the memories you have made. You seem to want to learn, but you can only recall a lesson that has already been taught."

4152773 Please stop giving the rest of us brain explosions.
It hurts.
~TOOWC

4813203

I do my best to twist the little twisting twists in this twisted life of mine.

How does she keep the cannon in her hair? Hammer Space? Really big Movie Pockets? The world may never know.

4980580 Isn't it obvious? Her hair is bigger on the inside.

Nice story with lots of potential, but somehow I just lost a grasp on what is going on in the middle of the story and stopped caring...
I do agree with 4022224 and hope you will do a little cleaning or a rewrite, so more people will be able to enjoy the plot or the rack (to be exact) of the story.

I imagine they look like they do in the Pony Beach Party picture on allrights FA page

Login or register to comment