• Published 24th Feb 2014
  • 206 Views, 3 Comments

Vain and Bitter - zapp



My name is Frost, and this is complete philosophy.

  • ...
 3
 206

Philosophy in a nutshell

According to many Equestrian dictionaries, philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with reality, existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. Philosophy has fundemently helped ponykind in many riddles and even put its best in the goverment. Philosophy originates from ancient days, when the earth ponies started thinking deeply on the impact of non-harmony in the land. At about the same time, unicorns and pegasi have also been beggining to learn new ways to think over major problems.

Author's Note:

Ya know, in a nutshell...

Comments ( 3 )

philosipher

My inner grammar nazi is tempted to point this out as well as the last two sentences of the description, that are probably supposed to be one, big sentence. :trixieshiftleft: Smaller grammar mistakes here and there, but overall, it was good-written. +1 and I'm following you. Hope you will actually add some event instead of 3 chapters that are basically one big prologue.

Also, Y U NO ADD THIS TO ANY GROUPS?! 99.7% of users never had the chance to read your story. Add it to one or more groups. For science :pinkiesmile:

Thanks!
My grammar nazi levels are also high, but they will be back to low soon!
About groups... sure! I'll add them! :D
Agian, thank you!

Thank you, fixed it.
I hope you liked it! :D
Also, on groups, I'll post it somewhere! Do not fear! :rainbowkiss:

Login or register to comment