• Published 24th Mar 2012
  • 622 Views, 20 Comments

The Academy - Silver Sea



Young mare going through "the Academy

  • ...
 20
 622

Extra Curricular activities

Author's note: This will be a broken-up series of mini-stories featuring side characters. The main characters will be featured in some, but will not have starring roles.

"I told him I would get revenge, and here it is!"

"You're going a little overboard, don't you think?"

"Of course not! He deserves it!"

"Fine, as long as I stay out of it."

"Okay, you can. I don't need your help anyway!" Silver Chalice left his roommate in their dorm and climbed out the window. His balance did not falter as he climbed across windows and came across one in particular. He slid it open and dropped in.

Now, where am I going to put this? I know!

Silver Chalice placed a lighter with a black circle on it on Silver's nightstand. As he did so, he heard the sound of a door opening. He quickly lept ut of a window and caught himself on a rope strung across the alley. He worked his way back to the window which he originally exited, and slipped inside.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Little pony, My little pony,
I can't decide what to do.
All of these people; making fun of me.
Until I met you...
I used to wonder how it'd be..
to have friends, as perfect as these!
(da, da, da [dadada, dada da da] da, da, da [dadada, dada da da])
It's a magical thing that makes my life complete!
My little pony,
Do you know you're all my very best friends?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Okay, now we need to stream it."

"I'm still not sure that this is a good idea."

"Don't be silly. This is a great idea."

"I still don't want anything to do with this."

"Okay then."

Silver Chalice clicked a few times on his laptop, and then watched for a minute.

A dark room, lit only by the moonlight streaming through the window. Suddenly, a door opens. Light floods the dark room a a lone figure enters, closing the door behind itself.

"Well, I guess that's a day."

The figure lied down on a bed, and pulled the blankets around itself. It pulled out a picture of a mare with a golden mane and lighter coat. The figure held the photo up to his chest and said quietly,

"Harmony, I love you."

Silver Chalice gasped and dropped the laptop. He then regained his composure as the figure on the screen reached a hoof down between his legs.

"Okay, I don't have to watch it."

-----------------------

"And cut it there. Perfect. Now I just have to show her, and she'll be completely disgusted and break up with him!"

"I was not part of this."

"No, you had nothing to do with this."

"Good."

Now, I can just hook it up to her television, and when she turns it on, she'll see the horrid display of Silver clopping to a picture of her! Then' she'll break up with him, and I'll have her all to myself!

Silver Chalice entered the alley again, and this time entered the dorm opposite the one he previously entered. He hid in the shadows and finally came across the television. He inserted a flashdrive into the side of the screen and turned the TV on.

A light filled the room and Silver Chalice watched his work play out. He set it on pause, turned off the TV and left out the window.

--------------------------

"WHAT?" A shout rang out through the campus.

Silver Chalice sprang out of bed.

She saw it! She is going to hate him!

Silver Chalice opened his bedroom door and ran out.

"If anyone asks, I had nothing to do with it!" Silver's roommate directed him as Silver opened the fridge.

"Okay, okay!"

A few minutes passed and Silver was finishing breakfast when his door slammed open, revealing two ponies, one stallion and one mare.

"What was that? You snuck into my bedroom and recorded me?"

"You snuck into my apartment and messed with my TV! You're such a creep!"

"What makes you think it was me?"

"It was either you or Open Eyes, and you know where we live!"

"Crap."

Harmony slapped Silver Chalice, and then Silver Sea punched him in the jaw.

"I'm sorry! I thought that you would be disgusted and then break up with him!"

"I'm disgusted in you! You're a sick, weird creep who can't stand a relationship that doesn't involve sex every night!"

Silver Chalice closed his eyes and turned his head, waiting for a beating that did not come. He opened his eyes and looked at the pair quizzically.

"Don't do it again."

"I won't!"

"Thank you." The pair left the dorm.

-----------------------

"So, during the video, you said..."

"I meant it."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Well... I love you too."

The pair shared a kiss, and then made their way back to the dorm.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear mom and dad,

Silver Sea and I have decided to... go out. One colt, also named Silver, was jealous of us, and tried to break us up. We decided that no one could break us up, and that we loved each other. Sometimes bonds are too strong to break.

Sincerely,

Harmony

Comments ( 2 )

New chapter :D.

One thing: it was kind of confusing when you mentioned silver (since there are two silvers) and it was hard to tell who was doing what. AKA clarify names

Other than that it looks good (ponies have laptops :O?)

Ponies have laptops, yes. They also have electric lights, TVs, Cameras, and the ability to type with no fingers.

Login or register to comment