• Published 24th Mar 2012
  • 622 Views, 20 Comments

The Academy - Silver Sea



Young mare going through "the Academy

  • ...
 20
 622

Biology

Authors note: You did not think the story would stop there. To quote someone, "The show must go on!"


Silver awoke in the morning to find Harmony's hooves wrapped around him in an embrace. (No, nothing like that happened. It was a cuddle-sleep.) He stared at this sight, a bit shocked at this, before he remembered the events of the previous night. He smiled as he recalled Harmony kissing him. When he looked back at Harmony in the bed, next to him, and found her eyes open and looking at him. She smiled warmly and was about to say something before Silver silenced her with a kiss. He pulled away and finally broke the silence.

"Did you sleep well?"

"How could I not? You're next to me."

"Are you two lovebirds up yet?" Harmony and Silver looked at the doorway, only to witness Top Speed Burst into a fit of laughter. "You should see the looks on your faces! Anyway, guys, we made breakfast."

" 'We?' " Silver asked. Garden Grow appeared in the bedroom doorway next to Top.

"Yes, we made you breakfast. It's just eggs and toast."

"Okay, we'll be out in a second." Harmony said. Top and Garden both left the doorway and gently closed he door.

Harmony and Silver gazed at each other.

"I guess we better get going, then."

"Okay then." They left the room and entered the kitchen of Silver's dorm.

"Here you go, guys." Garden Glow handed two plates to Harmony and Silver. They took them and placed them at the kitchen table.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Little pony, My little pony,
I can't decide what to do.
All of these people; making fun of me.
Until I met you...
I used to wonder how it'd be..
to have friends, as perfect as these!
(da, da, da [dadada, dada da da] da, da, da [dadada, dada da da])
It's a magical thing that makes my life complete!
My little pony,
Do you know you're all my very best friends?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Let's get to class!" Silver started to gather assorted notebooks and binders.

"What do you have today?"

"Biology."

"Me too!"

"It's a date." Silver joked.

"Let's go." Harmony slung a bag around her neck and nudged Silver out the door. They walked out of the dormitory and towards the biology classroom.

"You know, I have my next period free. Do you wanna get lunch?" Silver tried to ask nonchalantly.

"And miss geometry? Hell yeah!" Silver smiled as Harmony giggled.

They entered the biology room, sat down next to each other, and listened to the lecture.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG

Everypony rushed out of the room at the sound of the bell. Harmony and Silver trotted out of the school gates and entered the Canterlot. They walked up to the cheapest restaurant they could find, which was called "Sid's Sandwiches" They came in and ordered.

"So, I wanted to talk about our relationship status." Silver spoke in a hushed tone.

"Dating."

"That was simple."

"We are out, together, and we've kissed. That qualifies it."

"Well then, I'm glad! Not that I wouldn't be, it's just that-"

"You're new to this. I am too. I haven't been in a real relationship ever."

"But that thing with Chal-"

"He was just in it for sex. It wasn't real."

"Okay. If I do stupid things, forgive me."

"Of course. If I do stupid things?"

"Ditto."

The person at the counter called out an order of cheese fries, an LTO (lettuce tomato onion), and a Dandelion Special.

"That's us." Silver walked to the counter, payed, and picked up the food. He set the food down on the table and talked to Harmony about some new things in his Engineering course. They finished their food and returned to the Academy.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Author's note: I am running out of ideas fast. Please post ideas in the comments or pm me. Thanks for your consideration!