• Published 19th Feb 2014
  • 997 Views, 18 Comments

Attempted Exile - MyLittleDashie753



After a mistake with the Party Cannon leaves Applebloom crippled, Applejack goes into a rage. Where she then Attempts to exile Pinkie Pie without the opinion of any other ponies.

  • ...
24
 18
 997

"LET HER COME BACK!"

Every-pony screamed as they saw Applejack pull the revolver from Celestia knows here. No-pony had noticed, but most of Ponyville had gathered around to see what all the noise was. Including the Cakes who stood in fear as they watched Pinkie Pie get beaten and have a gun drawn on their foal-sitter. Even the twins knew something was wrong as they watched their Auntie Pinkie get hurt. “Applejack where did you get that dreadful thing?” Rarity asked.

“SHUT UP RARITY!” Applejack yelled back.

“Applejack please, don't.” Pinkie Pie said. She looked over Applejack's shoulder and saw Rainbow Dash take off, speeding away.

This can't be happening. This can't be happening thought Rainbow Dash as she sped toward her house in Clouds-Dale. Rainbow Dash tore through the front wall of her cloud house, grabbed something from her desk, and began racing back to the scene.

Applejack stood there, tears running down her face as she stared at Pinkie Pie, the revolver aimed directly at her head.

“What do you want me to do?” Pinkie Pie asked.

“Leave. Get out of here. Go into the Everfree Forrest and die for all I care. Just go.” Pinkie Pie stood there astonished at what she was hearing. One of her best friends, was telling her to go away forever. “Leave or I will kill you.” Applejack said.

As Pinkie was turning to leave, a gunshot sounded from behind Applejack. She turned around to see Rainbow Dash lowering a revolver and aiming it at Applejack.

“LET HER COME BACK AJ!” Dash yelled.

“Or what? You won't shoot me Rainbow.”

“How do you know? Maybe I've changed I mean you obviously have been taking stupid lessons recently. It was a mistake, just let her come back and we can end all of this right now.”

At that moment, as if Celestia had to choose a better timing, Nurse Redheart ran from the Hospital and approached Applejack.

“Applejack I am terribly sorry. But, Applebloom was lost on the operating table. The burns immediately gave her blood poisoning and she passed away.” At that, Nurse Redheart went back into the Hospital, she knew what was about to come.

Applejack looked over at Pinkie, who was crying at hearing the news of Applebloom.

“No. No. No. NO. NOOOOOOOO!” Applejack screamed. The earth pony raised the revolver and fired, the .44 caliber round destroying Pinkie Pie's face and head.

Every-pony who had surrounded the conflict ran. Fluttershy screamed as Twilight and Rarity got her to safety.

“YOU MONSTER!” Screamed Rainbow Dash as she fired six rounds at Applejack, who dodged and weaved, avoiding the rounds. Applejack fired, this shot ringing true and ripping open Rainbow Dash's chest, right in the heart. The Pegasus fell to the ground, dead.

Applejack collapsed to her knees, as a figure descended from the sky. It was Princess Celestia, followed by ten members of the royal guard. Someone had sent her a letter, probably Twilight Applejack thought.

The guard and Celestia landed, in a straight line. All of the guard carried assault rifles. Celestia looked down at the collapsed Applejack, “May they have pity on you.” As those words were spoken, Celestia watched, as the ten royal guard ponies, raised their assault weapons, and took down Applejack.

Author's Note:

Hope you liked the story. Feel free to leave any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, no hate please. I wrote this in a couple of hours for a friend. Also please give me any pointers that would be good for my writing. Thanks.

Comments ( 18 )

:applecry: Y U DO... oh, wait, that's already been done.

RUSHED

side note, ponies don't have fingers

.................this story is just baaaaad.
it is especialyl bad with the whole contrived aj fucking matrixing god damn bullets, dash somehow incapable of doing so even though she is much faster, just so you can kill off another mane six............

this is just plain bad. the story goes way too fast, is definitely lazy, and you pull fucking guns into the idiotic thing for no other reason than to ensure someone dies............. and none of them can even fire a standrad gun anyway.

3967783 they do have toes. four of them in fact........ their hooves are technically toes.

also how the fuck could aj dodge bullets and neither pinkie pie or rainbow dash?

also burns do not cause bloodpoisoning................... and the party cannon obviuosly uses magically induced air compression else Cheese would ahve been grilled.

3967897 simple. they can't shoot guns. at least not guns designed as shown in this thing.

Nice troll fic, I laughed pretty hard when they pulled guns on each other, but I totally cracked up when AB died due to "blood poisoning". That's pure comedy right there, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that this had to be poorly written on purpose.

The amount of grammatical errors, awkward sentence structures, and the actual story itself is just in too poor of taste to not be intentional here.

How the fuck do they shoot?

Also, you cant get blood poisoning from burns.

Okay, I never mentioned that the guns are the same as the guns that we have. And I know you can't get blood poisoning from burns, I was tired and wrote this in an hour. Sorry for the mistakes in biology and common sense and stuff. This story was rushed easily, but I just got bored and wrote it.

3967954 Most of the shitty physics and everything were on purpose. I wrote this because I was bored and my friend told me to write a story for her. So I did. This wasn't supposed to be a SERIOUS story, at least most of it anyway.

Wow! I really like this story! There are not many dark story's about Applejack, but this one is awesome! Well done!:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment