• Published 15th Feb 2014
  • 898 Views, 6 Comments

The End of the Crusade - playnwin



After getting their cutie marks, the CMC splits up, to the sorrow of those within.

  • ...
1
 6
 898

Chapter 6 - A New Beginning

Chapter 6 - A New Beginning

Panting from her flight, Scootaloo landed quietly on the upper floor of the library. A quick glance at the Ponyville Tower showed that she was exactly on time. A few more ticks of the clock, and it would be exactly two.

“Pause for dramatic effect...” Scootaloo thought to herself as she approached the door.

*Tick*

*Tick*

*Tick*

*Ding!*

As the first bell rung, Scootaloo swung the door open, and saw...

~~~

Covered in her cloak, Apple Bloom approached the back of the library. A quick glance at the Ponyville Tower showed that she was exactly on time. A few more ticks of the clock, and it would be exactly two.

“Good, Ah’m on time. Ah hate being late,” Apple Bloom thought to herself as she approached the door.

*Tick*

*Tick*

*Tick*

*Ding!*

Arriving exactly as the first bell rung, Apple Bloom cracked the door open, slipped inside, and saw...

~~~

Walking through the streets, Sweetie Belle waved to a few ponies that she knew, but gestured that she didn’t have time to stop ad chat. A quick glance at the Ponyville Tower showed that she was exactly on time. A few more ticks of the clock, and it would be exactly two.

Conflicting advice shot through her head. “A lady is always early,” a phantom voice of Rarity said, as “A politician is always fashionably late,” another voice of her sister responded.

*Tick*

*Tick*

*Tick*

*Ding!*

Deciding just to be on time, Sweetie Belle walked through the door right as the first bell rung, and saw...

~~~

“Sweetie Belle?”

“Apple Bloom?”

“Scootaloo?”

Author's Note:

Sorry for this... This is the end of this one. I know, I know, a bit of a cliffhanger, but I don't feel like I can currently, as an author, write the next scene with the quality that it deserves. So, when I fell I can, I'll write a sequel, that, hopefully, can inspire the emotions it should.

So, that concludes my third story. I hope you liked it, and might consider reading my other works, both my previous and future ones. Thank you for spending the time to read it!
Have a nice life.

Comments ( 1 )

Over? It was just getting interesting. Oh well let me know if you ever write the sequel, I enjoyed this one.

Login or register to comment