• Published 15th Feb 2014
  • 1,333 Views, 2 Comments

Love for the spa. - fire_fly808



Rarity discovered rainbow dashes love for the spa.

  • ...
 2
 1,333

R-rainbow dash?!!?

Author's Note:

I was so bored and was sick of romance stories so I wrote a random one. This is really short but hope you enjoy anyway.

"Thanks rarity fer all ya help with re-fixin the barn with me and harvesting the rest of these here apples." A applejack cheerily shouted to you shaking your hoof.
"No problem at all Apple-jack, if you excuse me please I have to be going" you say hurrying off to the spa.

Usually you don't go when it's almost dark unless it's a spa night but you made an exception, you needed your spa fix and strange enough you haven't seen rainbow dash all week and you haven't been able to get in the spa either only on your weekly get-together with Fluttershy but even she rarely showed up nowadays.you walk through the doors and ring the bell rapidly, instead of waiting or Aloe or Lotus Blossom you chuck your bits on the counter and storm through.

Grabbing your robe from the changing rooms you sat down in the sauna hoping to loosen up the tension in her arms. Smiling happily to yourself you head to the masseuse, one of your favourite. As you walk in your heart stopped your mouth drops wide open and you try to scream, but only a tiny squeak comes out. Right in front of her was A cyan Pegasus with a avocado and coconut face mask, cucumbers on her eyelids, with a masseuse massaging her and Aloe and Lotus giving her hooficures.

You don't know whether to scream in delight or scream for the sake of being shocked. Wait, you remind yourself. It's probably a pony who is cyan like rainbow dash and is a Pegasus.

"Ahh, this is amazing I love this place" A rasp voice sighed.
You are dumbfounded.

"RAINBOW DASH YOU AT THE SPA AND YOU LIKE IT, OH MY PONY PUNS RAINBOW DASH" you squeal at the top of your lungs.
"R-rarity?!" She stutters. "Um this is not what it looks like" she blushes.

"Darling why didn't you tell me about your love to the spa ages ago hehe spa buddies" you squeal. "Forget Fluttershy you are my new favourite spa friend!"

"I can explain I had a really sore muscles and my hooves were um dry and I uh" she mumbles, you raise an eyebrow, looking and her perfectly cloud polished hooves.

"It's ok darling I'm so happy your here it's totally ok, no need to explain!" You shout hugging the Pegasus pony tight.
"Um, thanks rarity but I'm just uh heh you see uh.."

You are trying to get over the fact that rainbow dash was actually at the spa. You feel light-headed and your grip of the cyan pony losses and you
faint.

When you wake up you find yourself lying on the masseuse bed, looking up to see rainbow enjoying the spa.

"Rarity I um I there is a perfectly good explanation. "

"I had the weirdest dream dash, you were at the spa and-" you pause in shock as rainbow waves a hoof blushing. "Oh, well I'm dreaming can you please smash me into something hard?" You ask politely.
"Oh right, remember no need to explain" you gasp.

"It's no dream Rare, I'm actually here and I'm Lotus and Aloes best customer. " dash smiles proudly forgetting the embarrassment of you spotting her here.

You scowl for a second then you are filled with joy the next.

"Oh Rainbow Dash darling we can be spa friends and visit all the time and do make-overs and everything girly right?" You ask happily, feeling your wish come true, you best friend, gorgeous rainbow Pegasus a fashionista like you.

"No, I just like going to the spa but I'll think about it."

Your heart sinks a bit but then you look up at the rainbow pony bopping her nose.

You still sigh at the though of Rainbow actually at the spa and the two if you walk over to the mud bath.
"You so should of told me about the spa ages ago, I love it here!"
"Hm yea, it's such a great way to relax don't you think?"

"Excuse us miss buts we needs Rainbow Dash to come with us yez" The blue spa pony informs you grabbing dash away.
"Eh yez, we has to steal her for a second mizz you don't mind do you?" The pink pony asks, following her sister.

"Heh sorry rarity." Dash calls to you.

You climb into the bubbling hot spa and sigh heavily. After thirty minutes you decide to leave, it was just to much for your brain to handle and you decide to get some sleep. As you dry yourself the rainbow pony walked over to you,colourful eyeshadow on her eyelids, a bit of eyeliner over her eyes and mascara on her lashes. You watch her flutter her eyes and whip her mane around which was shining like it was made of crystal and it was tied with a gold band, much like the style of the style she wore at the wedding.

You faint, not in horror in shock that she was actually wearing make up and the fact that your heart melted when you saw her looking so gorgeous.
She is looking as pretty as me as a crystal pony you admitted to yourself.
Your so hot looking like that You mumble and fall hard to the ground.


Rainbow dash loves the spa.

You wake up in your bed with a note stuck to your bedside table.

Hey rarity,

Spa again today? just don't tell anyone else about it only pinkie and you know about it especially not Applejack just tell no-one please. Thanks and also thank you for saying I have a gorgeous face and that it looks so good, you also said some other stuff but I will keep that to myself. You know just in case Sweetie gets her hooves in this. Anyway around 3:40pm? Coolies cya Rare.

You blush uncontrollably and things you must of said when you passed out whizzed through your brain. You shake your head of the thought and decide you must of ate some over-ripe apples while at the farm, it just couldn't be true right Rainbow dash liking the spa!

You smile and whisper quietly to yourself.

"Oh Dashie, you surprise me sometimes but even this is too crazy for over-ripe apples to blame."

Comments ( 2 )

Grammar! Is! Awful! Otherwise! I! Love! It!

Login or register to comment