• Published 26th Mar 2012
  • 2,019 Views, 22 Comments

That sweet sensation - Whisper's Lightning



Luna and her extremely close stallion friend have a little fun...

  • ...
18
 22
 2,019

Beast and Nightmares

They both woke the next morning tangled in each others limbs: legs entangled, manes in a twist, arms wrapped around one another. Casper woke first. Celestia had already risen the sun and its rays were shining through the room, but rain was still falling. The pegsi sure liked rainstorms to make it rain this much. By noon it should be over.
Luna moaned in her sleep, undisturbed by the bright rays from her sister. She was utterly beautiful in every way possible. The way her mane flowed around her horn and over her slender gorgeous body. Her closed blue eyes looked like orbs in the faint sunlight, her back towards the window. Casper petted her hair, and it curled around his hoof as his grabbing it for more attention.Luna stifled another moan in her sleep, and Casper laid there and gazed at her lovingly.
He couldn't get enough of this beautiful and regal mare. Joy and satisfaction with sleeping with her rewarded him for waiting for so long. Good things come to those who wait, he thought. I should wait for things more often. Chuckling to himself, he shook Luna, eager to talk and her hear her angel's voice. She used a hoof to push him softly away.
"You're not getting away that easily." Casper snickered. He scooted as close to her as he could on the bed and wrapped his arms around her waist, stroking the bare fur. He tangled his legs with hers again and rested his head on the back of her neck, feeling the warmth that emanated from her pelt.
"I love you." He whispered. A lightning bolt raced across the sky, followed by the mad growling of thunder a moment later. Sending shivers down Casper's spine, he pressed up closer to the sleeping alicorn. He brushed his lips up against her warm neck, then started sucking in the attempts to wake her. It didn't, even after a few minutes of doing it. But he did he did her the small desirable noises deep inside her throat.
Harder. Harder, Casper. Come on do it you big wimp!
He opened his mouth a little wider on her neck and sucked. Sucked her fur, for pleasures sake and the hopes that she'll awaken. Using his tongue to really aggravate her, Casper made little swirling motions on her neck, really dousing the fur. Another groan escaped Luna's unconsciousness. Her back hoof kicked, moving Casper's over a little. Oh, how he wanted to do something to her in this moment as she slept. NO, he wasn't going to take advantage of her. Luna was simply too innocent.
Looks like i'll jump to it. He bit her neck, tiny nips at first and when she only stirred, he bit her rapidly. That's when she woke with a yelp and jumped around to face him.
"What are you doing, Casper! Stop biting me!" Luna scolded, about to cuff him on the back of the head.
"Darling, I was trying to wake you. And now that you have, I'll stop." Casper smirked. "Good morning my love."
Luna looked startled for a moment then gave into his sweet face. "Good morning, fair Casper. How are you fairing?"
"Better now that you're awake, my morning star." He mumbled as he cradled her body close to his, aligning it with the curves and fits of his sturdy build. Carefully setting her into a spot below her on the bed, he lowered himself onto her, shivering silently to himself.
"I love you." he whispered again and wiggled into her. Luna gasped, but then moaned at this new and sweet sensation. Up. Down. A smooth rhythm. Casper caressed her body with such care, Luna seemed to be melting under his gentle hooves. What they agreed on last night wasn't a promise. It was a statement of wait. Luna simply wanted to wait. But they did, and it was morning now. He wanted her forlornly, thinking it would never happen with her being a regal princess and all. But what was happening now. Casper's heart was soaring. They were old enough, right? He was 18 and she was immortal. He was done with school and in special training to become a knight, or castle guard and artist. His cutie mark was a splattered knight's helmet. A perfect fit for both his skills.
Deeper he went into her, enjoying the loving feeling he got from Luna. Sweat started to drip down the sides of his face as he lifted up and down, up and down.
Luna looked at him and there was lust in her eyes. Their muzzles neared and he lowered his onto her soft lips. The warmth sparked and spread like wildfire as he thrust into her, played a dance on her longing lips. Another lighting bolt shot across the sky, and Luna convulsed under him. She growled. Growled?
"Luna, what's wron-" her eyes were golden and crazed.
"L-Luna? Wha-what's wrong?"
Luna's breath was crackled, and her midnight blue pelt rippled, shredding. Casper took himself out and lifted up off her, starring into her unbelievable golden eyes. They blazed, swirled, nearly seemed to jump out at an unexpected moment and envelop Casper in their heated glow. The midnight blue alicorn tried to speak, but her voice was crackled. A cackle escaped her trapped throat and black as dark as a dead night shredded the blue pelt. Her horn twisted in on itself and curved to a sharp point. The once beautiful, wispy mane disappeared to reveal a writing cloud of the darkest night and swirled under Luna'a head. A smooth, metal surface rippled under her head, and protruded through the fur. Teeth grew sharp, pupils contracting into mere slits, they stared back at Casper. Nightmare Moon. The very being that stalked his dreams every night, ripping and shredding the peaceful ones into bits and pieces when she got a hold on them. A nightmare…nightmare…
Luna screamed, again and again, under the black night overtaking her.
"LUNA!" Casper screamed and was thrown off the bed. Nightmare Moon cackled and cleared off the bed in a purple cloud. It swirled onto the floor and wrapped around Capser's flailing legs. They twisted, then released, spreading them wide. Then the Nightmare appeared, lowering her hips against his. Casper moaned.
"Pl-plea- OOH!" He moaned again. Nightmare cackled as she moved it up and down, positioning it then lowering herself down into him. He shrieked, as the feeling was spiky and there were tendrils encircling it, squeezing it tightly.
"N-n-n-NO! I WILL NOT SUCUMB TO THIS AGAIN!" he shrieked and released himself. The Nightmare gasped, then looked evilly at the writhing alicorn.
"HahahahahahahaMUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" Nightmare laughed and evaporated into the thin veil of cloud again, writhing around the convulsing Casper.
Casper growled fiercely, then out erupted his inner Nightmare: a deep black wolf with glowing golden eyes that twitched madly.
"I WILL NOT SUCUMB!" the Beast yelled and leaped at the now bewildered NIghtmare Moon. Snarling, they crashed, rolling on the floor. The impact was so strong, in fact, that blood was splattered across the clean marble flooring. Crimson droplets were smeared as the Beast stood up, swirled around, and ran straight towards a struggling to get up Nightmare Moon.
"DIE!" he yelled and collided with the Nightmare. They flew over the bed onto the other side of the chamber,sending blood everywhere. They fought on the floor, trying to beat the other at standing up. The Beast managed to rip open her chest, and you could see the gray ribs of the Nightmare. They moved with her ragged breathing, trying to save every breath.
"YOU LITTLE CUB!" She yelled and treed but when he swerved, only managed to impale his paw, but still making him howl in agony. The gaping hole dripped blood on the floor, adding to the growing puddle. He snarled a waring snarl, then his claws grew out to a razor sharp point and he leaped up onto her back, shredding the skin. Crimson droplets rolled down the dark Night, staining it's fur. Nightmare's back was open as was her chest, but she neither flailed nor gave in. The only difference was the insane look in her eye. The Beast released himself and stood his ground snarling at her, awaiting her next attack.
"Come at me!" he snarled. And she did. Nightmare Moon lifted her bloody head, blood dripping down her muzzle and down her neck right into her open chest. An echoing shrill came out of her broken muzzle and the Beast had to cover his ears with his paws. One didn't do much good, considering their was a gaping hole in it.
The ear-piercing sound ended, and Beast looked up reluctantly. Melting through the walls were the skeletons of long dead ponies, moaning and scraping the blood splattered floor under their bony hooves. There were about 8 of them, all freaky and a nightmare in themselves, needless to say. Two had horns, two had wings, two had both, and two had none. There were some hanging patches of skin on the skeletons, but it looked as if the slightest touch might knock them off.
Slowly,they neared the Beast, and he cowered on the bloody ground, feeling the warm liquid seep into his fur.
"Stop it! Stop it!" he whimpered, giving into this nightmare. Nightmare Moon laughed.
"Never! You will die for your being! For your trying to invade me! HOW DARE YOU!" Nightmare screamed at the convulsing wolf.
The skeletons got nearer, their moans deafening.
"GAHH!" Beast shrieked as the skeletons touched his fur, acid burning all the way down to the bone, burning even the bone.
They hissed in his ears, touched parts of his fur, acidly melting him….

"AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Capser shrieked and he flew up in bed. Luna gasped and sat up in bed with Casper.
"What?! What's wrong Casper??"
"You're-you're ok! Oh I thought i ripped Nighmares chest and back open!-Where's the blood?"
"What are you TALKING about?" Luna held Casper steady, for her was starting to waver in place on the bed.
"We were…um. Having…'fun' then you turned into Nightmare Moon and attacked me, then I turned into a wolf and started attacking you back. There was blood all over the floor and your chest was torn open..so was your back."
Luna stared at him in disbelief and sadness.
"A nightmare…you were attacked by a nightmare, dear. Nothing more." Luna cooed at her realization.
"No, this happens every night. I'll be having a pleasant dream then Nightmare Moon comes and ruins it all. It's terrifying, every night. Luna, I don't know if I can deal with it anymore. It's terrifying."
"You can. Just…you can sleep with me every night then. If I find you having nightmares, I'll wake you up and we'll talk about it." Luna pulled the now shuddering Casper into a hug and petted his mane softly, calming him.
Casper swallowed loudly, then kissed Luna's neck. She moaned, but kept petting his mane.
"Don't worry, fair Casper. It will all be okay."
"No…it won't. It's never been ok, Luna. Never. It's always scary." he mumbled into her fur.
"Stop telling yourself that."Luna coddled Casper.
He sighed, trying to block out the murderous images of the black wolf attacking Nightmare Moon. Ripping open her chest…tearing at her back.. NO STOP!
"I'm hungry. Can we go and get something to eat?" Casper sat up away from her caress.
"OH, yes! Let me prepare myself." Luna jumped off the bed and trotted into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her with her magic. Casper fell back in bed, mesmerized by how real this scene looked like compared to his dream. Did he fall asleep when he was kissing her neck? Did he never even do that? It was all so confusing.
Sighing, he scooted off the bed and trotted over to the window, gazing through its crystal surface. He could see the many ponies below: the guards, the maids, other royal guests. Then he saw Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, and an older Spike the dragon. He had his arm around the unicorns neck, whispering something in her ear. Whatever he told her made the beautiful pearly white unicorn laugh, and nearly trip over herself. Even Twilight laughed at the silliness of her two friends. Casper smiled to himself. It was a nice view from Luna's quarters. He wished he could always live up here.
There was a knock at the door that made Casper jump.
"Luna's royal maid. May I come in?" the voice outside said. Casper hesitated,unsure if he should answer or get Luna.
"Not at the moment!" he faked Luna's voice.
"Oh, ok then!" the vaguely familiar voice behind the door said and then trotted off.
Casper sighed, lowering his head and settling down on his haunches. There was a creak from the bathroom door as Luna stepped out and passed Casper to put on her royal wear.
Ding, ding,ding,ding. She made glass noises as she put on every glass hoof. They glittered madly in the morning light. After putting all of it on, she walked up to Casper and gave him a big hug around the shoulders.
"It will be okay, my dear. We'll resolve this problem"
"Hopefully…" Casper mumbled."Who's your room made? She sounded familiar."
"Oh! Colgate? Yes she's been working here for a few weeks now. There's…kind of a dark tale behind that, but we won't get into her business. Shall we go down to the kitchen?"
Casper shuddered. Colgate? Dark tale? We won't get into her business? What could that innocent mare have done to be a maid at the royal castle?
A loud shriek came from behind the door. Luna and Casper looked at each other, then ran out to see who made the terrible sound. Down the hall Colgate stood back against the door, shivering in fear. A shadow crept up on the white open door. The head of a pony….one fang…lions paw, an eagles claw…the horn of a mountain goat and the points of a buck. A long, sharp-toothed grin creeped up into the face, claws erect. Behind him was a dark pink pony with long, straight, pink hair, an evil look in her eye,blood stains in her coat. Discord and Pinkimina Diane Pie crept out of the guests room a few gallops away from a stunned Alicorn pair.

Comments ( 7 )

that feel when 50% of the comments are from the author itself

edit addition seems like a waste

what the hell is discord doing in a romance fic

i was replying dumbass @mrheadhopper

i changed it. its a mix. u dont like it, dont comment @shadowflame2000

SO i haven't read it yet (its on list but i promise i will get to it) but i did skim and i would suggest breaing up your paragraphs better and hitting the tab key at the start of each paragraph cause it feels very wall of text which as a reader makes me a litte nausceas and tends to make me less then enthusastic about reading it (hoping for some sparity to be fair again i skimed the hope is their) when i do get a chance to read it though i'll give you a real opinion of it

i a completely ashamed! Is this really how bronies are supposed to act! My chrysalis you are a disturbing bunch. I know there was never aything about this being a rough draft and the errors are countless, but the leat you could do is maybe critique NICELY and tell me where i went wrong. oh trust me i know there are an assload of errors. this is not my best fic. this was done in three or less hours out of complete boredom. The story i was writing at the tiime was... i had writers block,hence the crappiness of this fic. Some of this was good,but I must say it was the most unnerving to write. Like I said, I had writers block,so not oo many ideas were bubbling up. I sincerely apologize. But honestly,grow up and stop acting like a spoiled little filly.:facehoof:
If there are any mis-spells in this sorry. I am typing from my old gen. kiindle.:derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment