• Published 19th Mar 2012
  • 902 Views, 14 Comments

me in Equestria? - IRISHWULFHOUND



a letter in my inbox that says "do you want to change your life?" what could possibly go wrong?

  • ...
8
 14
 902

Fathers come and go

It was the one person that I feared, the person who even after three years I still feared and respected, the one person who could make me drop to my knees in awe. My Father. He was in a ball of magic, his body bloody and mangled. I ran past the princess to him and started to try to figure out how he had gotten in this state. When I didn't feel a pulse I collapsed in a bawling fit. The man who had kept me sane while I was in my world. He kept my mind from reverting to what it was now. I realized that I had become, I had become a sick shadow of a man that enjoyed torturing the animals that I ate. I had become what I was afraid of. And now that my father was in front me dying all I wanted was to save him, I had reverted to myself. I turned to the ponies and begged, "Please save him, I don't care what you do with me just save my father!"

the yellow one was the first to walk over and look at him. She examined him for a few seconds and then quickly said, "His body is basically broken in every possible way, none of the bones in his arms or legs are even solid anymore."

I looked at her pleading for her to help.

a week passed and thanks to some odd magic that humans had in this world he had completely healed and was waking up for the first time. I stood over him so he would be able to see another human in this world. In the week that he had been unconscious the princesses and I had figured out a way to send him back to our world. They had tried to get me to go as well but I told them that I had to repay them for this and what I've done to their kingdom and its citizens. Not to mention that if I went back I would go back to my boring existence in a mundane world. Here I had a much better, albeit chaotic life. My dad started stirring as pinkie and twilight walked in. pinking just bounded in without a care in the world but Twilight glared at me. I couldn't blame her; I tried to destroy her world out of a misunderstanding. The princesses weren't trying to capture me; they were trying to help me. They had made a substance from plants that gave me the same sustenance as meat, it was surprisingly good. my dad slowly got up and the first thing he saw was me in my armor staring intently at him, he had aged a lot more than me but his tattoos removed all doubt that it was him. He slowly started to realize that he was in a lush room and he looked up at me and asked, "Where am I?"

I smiled in relief as I said, "Well it's good that you've kept your wits after what you just you went through, and you are in the royal city of Canterlot. Welcome dad."

he stared at me mouth agape as he stood up and looked at me. I was taller than him but his beard was fuller and had started to turn gray. I patted him on the back and introduced him to everypony, "Dad, this is Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, Spike, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Twilight Sparkle."

he closed his mouth and checked his pulse and pinched himself. He looked at me in disbelief and said, "What the hell is going on? Am I dead or unconscious or asleep? Was I drugged?"

I walked over to him and chuckled as I said, "No your fine and I think instead of asking so many questions we should enjoy the last day we will have together. After today in sending you back to be with mom and Kelley."

at that his head sank. His voice was barely audible as he said, "They're dead Cody, and turns out that 2012 was real and Satan attacked the earth about a year after you disappeared. It's been hell on earth for all involved. Jesus brought his army and I've been searching for help ever since the demons snuck into the battlements. We lost our ark-angels that day and we have steadily been losing ground ever since."

I fell to my knees and tears started flowing freely from my eyes. I cried for what seemed like hours but in reality it was only twenty minutes before I stood back up and walked out of the room. I walk the halls of the castle aimlessly until it was time to send him back. As a parting gift the princesses gave him a spear that exploded on contact and magically returned to him whenever he wanted it to. As we said our final goodbyes I gave him a note and told him not to read it until he got back. The note had everything that had happened to me over the past three years and a lucky rabbit's foot courtesy of angel. And in a flash of light I lost my father forever.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment