• Published 19th Mar 2012
  • 901 Views, 14 Comments

me in Equestria? - IRISHWULFHOUND



a letter in my inbox that says "do you want to change your life?" what could possibly go wrong?

  • ...
8
 14
 901

what have i done?

this chapter is an edit of an edit for those of you who have favorited it just a reminder that this story was litterally my first attempt at writing anything.





I sat through the explanation of the history of this world without interrupting once and at the end of it Twilight asked me if I had any questions. I did, I slowly backed up next to the window and said, "I have one, the pony people in this world are vegetarians? They only eat plants?"

they nodded as I sighed and said, "I was afraid of that. You see my people are omnivores. If you don't know what that means I'll tell you. It means that I eat both plants and meat. I eat animals. My people slaughter them, sometimes just for the fun of taking the life of an innocent animal. This is the reason I can't live here. So I am going to be living in the everfree forest. It seems the most similar to my world and the animals have no connection to the rest of this world so I can eat them with a clean conscious."

I jumped through the window as the yellow one desperately screamed, "NO, PLEASE LEAVE THE ANIMALS ALONE!!!"

that was three years ago. I had grown two feet and had found a blacksmith in canterlot who didn't ask questions so I was able to adjust my armor as I grew. I mainly kept to the forest in a cave I had dug in the ground. I occasionally snuck into ponyville and over time I learned that the ponies that I had met held great power and that they had convinced the princess to try to find me. Obviously she had failed and I quickly grew to hate her. She wanted to capture me for trying to survive, for listening to my instincts. In my spite I had come up with a plan. Through a great amount of risky research I learned that the princess had an arch enemy that for some reason she didn't kill, tonight I was going to steal him. I was already to the garden before a guard spotted me he started the alarm as I grabbed Discord and ran with all my might until I was back to my cave. When I looked at the statue it started shaking until in a flash of light the spirit of discord was staring me in the face. I sat on my couch then said, "Ok discord, let's have some fun."

the twisted creature looked at me with amusement for a minute then started laughing insanely. I joined soon after thinking about my revenge. We walked out of my hole towards ponyville, leaving chaos in our wake. The walk took us until morning and to pass the time we talked about a variety of things, mainly how much fun chaos was. We walked into ponyville and the first thing we saw was the blur I think is called pinkie pie. She looked furious as she said, "JAMES!!!Howdareyoumissyourparty!ihadeverythingsetupandyounevershowed!"

she stopped midsentence as chocolate rain drenched us and discord went about his business of chaos pinkie pie ran off to join the other elements and I took a stroll around the town that I hadn't seen in daylight in three years. By the time I got to the town square Discord was turning to stone again. I took out my sword and walked over to him and when he had completely turned the stone the princess of the sun had appeared and was about to take the statue away. Before she could though I hit the statue with the hilt of my sword and the statue came to life again and everyone stared at me as I darkly said to the princess, "This is my revenge, for three years of trying to hunt me down just because I survive by eating animals. Just because I want to survive. Every time you strike down Discord I shall revive him. I won't rest until at least three years of chaos have reined over this world. Besides Celestia the way you run things is so boring. But that may just be because im still used to murder in my world. There isn't any excitement and again, three years of trying to capture Me."

she stepped towards me and screamed, "YOU PSYCHO!!! YOU CAUSE A PLAUGE OVER THE ENTIRE WORLD TO GET REVENGE AT ME?!?!?"

As she took another step forward I slapped her. Everyone, even discord, was stunned silent by that action. They all stared at me as I said, "Yes. And believe me I could make things a lot worse for you. I could hunt down every pony in equestria and torture them to death while you watched and knowing that you couldn't do a thing to stop me."

Discord tackled me and screamed at the ponies, "HURRY, I WONT BE ABLE TO HOLD HIM DOWN FOREVER!!!"

he was right of course and I broke free just in time to escape the stone encasing blast and drew my shield and prepared for the worst. I was not prepared for what happened next.