• Published 26th Dec 2013
  • 948 Views, 10 Comments

Fluttershy on Earth?! - Cherrylover



A spell gone wrong. Fluttershy on Earth. How will she get out?

  • ...
3
 10
 948

Why mother...

Fluttershy hadn't noticed, but there had been tears starting to form around her aqua-colored eyes. "It was n-nice to meet you, Emma..."The pegasus said. The girl nodded. She slowly let go, clinging to her mother. Suddenly a fair sized truck appeared around the corner, causing Fluttershy to jump. There was a picture of a human holding a puppy, with words saying Animal Protection League on the side of the truck. Eyes can be deceiving. Three people in orange vests jumped out of the truck, one holding a long pole with a rope at the end of it. None if the items Fluttershy saw were unfamiliar, but something told her that they weren't here for a dog. "Hey, there it is!" One of the three humans called, pointing to Fluttershy. "Let's get it!" They called in unison. Emma had been watching, and she was getting worried. "Mom, what's going on? What are they doing to her?" Emma's mom unexpectedly gripped her daughter tighter as the orange vested people surrounded Fluttershy. The one with the rope was successful to grip it around Fluttershy's neck, and she struggled in it. "Hey! Let her go!" Emma yelled, breaking free of her mother. She hugged Fluttershy once more, tears in her angry eyes. She repeated her message, staring into the officers' eyes. "Let.. Her.. Go!" Emma tried to take of the rope around the pony's neck, only to be grabbed by her mother. She cried out, more tears pouring from her eyes. "You can't taker her! She's my friend!"
Emma lashed her legs, screaming as the officers forced Fluttershy into the truck. One of them turned his head to Emma's mother. "Ma'am, I'd suggest you take your daughter home." And hopped back into the front of the truck. Fluttershy pawed the windows with her hooves, staring at Emma's puffy and red eyes. That was the last time she ever saw her... When the truck turned the corner, Emma tore from her mother. "Mom.... Why?!" She dropped to the floor, crying her heart out. The crowd's hearts were broke.

Author's Note:

I'll continue the story after a bit. I'm starting to get sick, and that messes with my creativity. :pinkiesick: Happy new years! (Early!)

Comments ( 5 )

If you start experimenting in her YOU DIE


3709751 O_O
It is bound to happen.. :pinkiecrazy:

3711156 by experimenting I mean the sorta cliche "evil humans" experimenting

Login or register to comment