• Published 26th Dec 2013
  • 948 Views, 10 Comments

Fluttershy on Earth?! - Cherrylover



A spell gone wrong. Fluttershy on Earth. How will she get out?

  • ...
3
 10
 948

A Spell Gone Wrong

Fluttershy awoke from her cotton fluff bed. Stretching, she yawned and stepped onto the floor. She refolded her bedsheets the way they were and walked into the living room for some breakfast. A tiny foot beat her leg. She looked down to see a very impatient rabbit. "Oh Angel," Flutters said with a giggle. "You know I wouldn't forget your breakfast along with the others, silly bunny!" She opened a special cupboard that revealed many types of animal foods. Fluttershy clapped her hooves together. "Okay everyone! Breakfast!" Suddenly a crowd of animals surrounded her. After every animal ate Fluttershy decided to sit and relax. Knock! Knock! She got up and walked to the door. "I wonder who that could be?" She asked herself. Twilight was in front of her. "Oh hello, Twilight!" The shy pegasus greeted her friend.
"Hello Fluttershy!" The Alicicorn greeted back. "I was wondering. Could you come over today? I'm trying a new spell that involves a pegasus. Rainbow said she was busy reading 'Daring Do VIII: Attack of the Sand Serpents' to help."
Fluttershy smiled.
"Of course I'll help you, Twi! What are friends for?" Twilight clasped her hooves together.
"Great! I'll see you there then!"
"Agreed."
________________________________________________________________________________

Fluttershy arrived at Twilight's house about an hour later, first taking care of some errands and house chores. She softly knocked on the door. Spike opened the door, blushing as he noticed Flutters staring at his frilly heart apron. "Er... It's the only one I have." The embarrassed dragon replied. "Twilight! Fluttershy is here!" He called, trying to change the subject. The clatter of hooves could be heard as Twilight called for Spike to let her in. As Spike went off to take care of something, Twilight started explaining what would happen. "Ok Fluttershy. This spell will cause you to have brief telekinesis even if you don't have a horn. Now stay perfectly still....." Her horn started to glow as the light engulfed Fluttershy.
"Um... Twilight? Is it supposed to be opening a portal?!" The Alicorn opened her eyes.
"EEEEEEEK! WHAT'S GOING ON?!' Fluttershy cried as the portal began to grip Fluttershy's leg into it.
"Ohhh," Twilight said uneasily. "Owlicious! Get me that book that explains portals perfectly!" She smiled. "Don't worry Fluttershy, you'll be out of there in no-" She was alone.