• Member Since 27th Nov, 2013
  • offline last seen Jun 21st, 2022

Pinkamena_FP_Pie


Fierce Punch!

E

This story is a sequel to Wintershy


It's winter time in Equestria once again, and this time Princess Twilight and her friends are supposed to be simply going to the Hearthswarming Eve as guests; However, between Applebloom's sudden tantrums, Rainbow Dash's surprising desires, and Pinkie Pie's ultimate discovery, many things are sure to happen this season that they'll never forget.

This particular story revolves around Rainbow Dash, whose been smitten this Hearthwarming! But when she realizes she'll have to compete for her feelings, she'll put her all into being the kind of pony everyone should know!

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 10 )

Faved friggin instantly! Yeah! :rainbowkiss:

3603609 I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for the fav! :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by The Notebook deleted Dec 10th, 2013

3604143 ....its not RariDash

3606997

Oh? Then I'm in the wrong comment box. Could have sworn... Anyways I just read this again. Makes much more sense to me now. I read this at like 6 pm yesterday after staying up almost 24 hours. Yeah... I was probably out of it sorry, mentally tired.

3607013 yeah lack of sleep can have that effect on a person

This is gonna be good. The Mist will roll with you.

3607111 Thanks for having my back, and chapter 2 will be coming out soon :rainbowkiss:

If you want to know How to Stop Blushing highly recommend you first read my story, it contains what cured me and still prevents me from blushing to this day.

Login or register to comment